Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Is She Really In Love With Me? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is She Really In Love With Me? (719 Views)

How To Boost Your Organic Reach - Making Facebook Fall In Love With Your Posts / Am Really In Need Of The Latest Newspaper Theme.. Can Any One Give Me ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Really In Love With Me? by Johnnyola(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2020
I met this girl when she was in 100l, then I was in 200l.. I really felt for her when I met her so I decided to shoot my shoot but she never gave me any attention. But during this time, my feelings were very sincere to her. To cut the long story short,
Last year when she was in 300l, she told me she was going to do birthday but she's broke so I sent 10k to her without anything between us. After I sent her the money for the birthday, she started giving me little attention but she still never accepted for me to be her boyfriend all for the sake that she has a boyfriend and they stay in the same all.
After so much plead , she told me we can date only if I would accept that she has a boyfriend.. should I go into the relationship? But I really like this girl.please advice me
Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by CapitalHYC(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2020
Go and read your book and stop looking for any advice here .. You are too weak a man and you don't have self dignity

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by Davash222(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2020
After so much plead

Why pleading a girl to be your responsibility?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by imiski(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2020
Abeg who knows the current exchange rate of naira to dollar.

1 Like

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by referandum(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2020
1. Are you sure you're in school, your English is something else.
2. You have been chasing one girl from 200lv to 400lv. You no go leave am if she no gree?
3. How can you send money to woman wey you no dey date.
4. Any relationship wey start with begging must continue with and end in begging.
Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Davash222:
After so much plead

Why pleading a girl to be your responsibility?

You don’t know the power of warm toto grin
Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by Papadoh(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
How Naija's future go bright with all these dull niggas roaming around??
Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by TheCodeWriter(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
<script>
var maga= "Johnnyola";

var i = 17;

while (i < 40) {

maga += "<br>Your mumu is raised to the power of : " + i;
i++;

}
document.getElementById("Brain"wink.innerHTML = maga;

</script>

1 Like

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by stanliwise(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2020
Johnnyola:
I met this girl when she was in 100l, then I was in 200l.. I really felt for her when I met her so I decided to shoot my shoot but she never gave me any attention. But during this time, my feelings were very sincere to her. To cut the long story short,
Last year when she was in 300l, she told me she was going to do birthday but she's broke so I sent 10k to her without anything between us. After I sent her the money for the birthday, she started giving me little attention but she still never accepted for me to be her boyfriend all for the sake that she has a boyfriend and they stay in the same all.
After so much plead , she told me we can date only if I would accept that she has a boyfriend.. should I go into the relationship? But I really like this girl.please advice me
This is the wrong section for this question, please head to the romance section.

in my opinion you're too weak of a man. sent a silly girl 10k that wasn't giving you attention. wants to date you and tell you to accept she have a boyfriend.

Bro, never ever beg for a girl attention. You have the money, so you matter most. This decision here and there should be yours not hers.
In other words she is asking
"Can I chop your money and date my boyfriend? ".
So I hope you understand.

I weep for you as you used a whole 10k to buy a girl attention.
Next time, show a monkey banana but NEVER GIVE away the banana if the monkey hasn't followed you to where you want.

You could have achieved more with that 10k but you choose to achieve only attention. **spit**
Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by codesngr(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2020
Johnnyola:
okay , you mean like a side boyfriend grin grin grin. Guy you are a mumu man grin grin grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

This Is Important! Must I Have A Computer Training Certificate? / Please I Need Help With This Javascript Issue / Mark Angel Has Signed This Two Guys So They Would Be Shooting With Mark Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.