Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 (14457 Views)

Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 19th August 2019 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 2nd April 2019 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (2 - 1) On 16th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by davidtemi(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Expert17:

D best i wud do, s to tell Dem to cancel d 18yrs term, n release u wenever Arsenal wins d UCL.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by mastermaestro(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Expert17:

Fake prophet how far....

I wish u are in CHINA,... So dat u go use 18 years for prison.

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by smalldoctor: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
favour32:
Dis na draaaaaaaaawwwwww soup!
plus hot Amala

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Bloooody(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Expert17:

Bloody looser....... Hws ur bet ticket doing?... grin grin grin grin
Don't be an unfortunate bastard like your drunkard of a father.
Wolves didn't win neither did they lose.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Bloooody(m): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
how far this your stuff? e dey work? make I follow enter?
Yah sure but not now.
I'm taking in people later around next week or so
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Expert17: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bloooody:

Don't be an unfortunate bastard like your drunkard of a father.
Wolves didn't win neither did they lose.

U must not tell Nairaland users dat u are a product of a BLOODY DRUNKARD/RAPIST who gave u d name BLOODY IDIOT.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Bloooody(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Expert17:

U must not tell Nairaland users dat u are a product of a BLOODY DRUNKARD/RAPIST who gave u d name BLOODY IDIOT.
Your useless father must have being very unfortunate to have given birth to a failure like you.
You know deep down that you're a failure and you'll never make it in life no matter how much you try

You'll fail and fail like your father did.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Expert17: 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bloooody:

Your useless father must have being very unfortunate to have given birth to a failure like you.
You know deep down that you're a failure and you'll never make it in life no matter how much you try

You'll fail and fail like your father did.

And ur Father was ask to Masturbate like his grandfather,. he refused, he went to rape... Look at d product.... Bloody FOOL....
U will end up committing suicide like ur poor father
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Smug4real(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
kecee99:
I miss my old man u cry cry cry This current lads are all fraudsters angry
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Smug4real(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
bjt:
Imagine, no shot on target for man utd
I dey tell you
...no be small thing o
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by dukeprince50: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bloooody:

I rarely lose football bets, I'm sure wolves will trash man shit
Oga afa na, u rarely lose football bet. I am sure this one turn cut, football is unpredictable
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Smug4real(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
I just hope United is not headed in AC Milan's direction.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Foodforthought: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Of course because it's man united people are going to judge using different scales. Same Molineux where City lost and conceded 3 goals a week ago. Man u used a makeshift front line made up of two young academy graduates...and an entirely makeshift midfield made of dead wood, young and Williams who was playing academy games last season. Yet they still did not concede and in fact will be more at home during the replay. But the media that didn't criticize city will drag Man U tonight. Different scales. We know United are bad but they are still having a better season than Arsenal and Tottenham grin They are 5th in the EPL meaning only 4 teams are better than them in the world's toughest football league. All this despite missing their best player for most of the season, their main striker for the best part of 6 weeks. Their best defensive midfielder is injured and no no 10 player. Different scales. Up Man u no matter what.

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by dukeprince50: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Smug4real:
I just hope United is not headed in AC Milan's direction.
this is football, United will bounce back but definitely not now. The next decade will be liverpool and city dominating the PL
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by ominilongest(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Expert17:
D moment i saw ROMERO in goal,.... I knew it's gonna end in Clean Sheet.
He shud be starting ahead of dat blind Spanish boy.
Ohhh God grin
No matter what m going through mehn
Make I just login to Nairaland I go forget my sorrow laugh comot
What is This one again grin grin grin
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Expert17: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
ominilongest:

Ohhh God grin
No matter what m going through mehn
Make I just login to Nairaland I go forget my sorrow laugh comot
What is This one again grin grin grin

33 clean sheet in 52 games.... U get d Gist now.

And doesn't make primary school boy errors like out-of-form De Gea.

De gea- 7 errors leading to goals - highest in EPL

Not to talk of Aerial ball defects and lack of communication.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by ominilongest(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
Expert17:

33 clean sheet in 52 games.... U get d Gist now.

And doesn't make primary school boy errors like out-of-form De Gea.

De gea- 7 errors leading to goals - highest in EPL

Not to talk of Aerial ball defects and lack of communication.
not tackling ur facts bro, the SPANISH BLIND BOY got me ROTFL

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Kbs468(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Akuruoulo:

Was thinking of Man u vs Man City mid week Carling cup match wen I posted this
Okay.

Wishing you the best in that regard
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Bloooody(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Expert17:

And ur Father was ask to Masturbate like his grandfather,. he refused, he went to rape... Look at d product.... Bloody FOOL....
U will end up committing suicide like ur poor father
Your father must have being a useless bastard to have given birth to a tout like you
Foolish animalistic bastard, you go die a day to your birthday.
Ogun kee you
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Expert17: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bloooody:

Your father must have being a useless bastard to have given birth to a tout like you
Foolish animalistic bastard, you go die a day to your birthday.
Ogun kee you

I get ur time today ooo.....

That same POVERTY dat made u stop believing in God will kill u... BLOODY RAPIST.

Dat OGUN u are Worshipping will be use to slice ur Neck... Boko Haram product
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by theczar: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
The replay may end in penalties. I foresee it
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by layegite: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Expert17:

33 clean sheet in 52 games.... U

mtcheww 33 clean sheet in Carling,fa cups. use is country record u will see that he is as useless as akpeyi.

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by layegite: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
Foodforthought:
Of course because it's man united people are going to judge using different scales. Same Molineux where City lost and conceded 3 goals a week ago. Man u used a makeshift front line made up of two young academy graduates...and an entirely makeshift midfield made of dead wood, young and Williams who was playing academy games last season. Let they still did not concede and in fact will be more at home during the replay. But the media that didn't criticize city will drag Man U tonight. Different scales. We know United are bad
but they are still having a better season than Arsenal and Tottenham grin They are 5th in the EPL meaning only 4 teams are better than them in the world's toughest football league. All this despite missing their best player for most of the season, their main striker for the best part of 6 weeks. Their best defensive midfielder is injured and no no 10 player. Different scales. Up Man u no matter what.

so u are trying to tell us man united and arsenal are in the same level that u are comparing them together, u should be ashamed.
God nah OLE cause am Sha.
nah Liverpool we suppose dey drag with.

chai! club werey. they should get pochetino for us jare
Foodforthought:
Of course because it's man united people are going to judge using different scales. Same Molineux where City lost and conceded 3 goals a week ago. Man u used a makeshift front line made up of two young academy graduates...and an entirely makeshift midfield made of dead wood, young and Williams who was playing academy games last season. Let they still did not concede and in fact will be more at home during the replay. But the media that didn't criticize city will drag Man U tonight. Different scales. We know United are bad
but they are still having a better season than Arsenal and Tottenham grin They are 5th in the EPL meaning only 4 teams are better than them in the world's toughest football league. All this despite missing their best player for most of the season, their main striker for the best part of 6 weeks. Their best defensive midfielder is injured and no no 10 player. Different scales. Up Man u no matter what.

so u are trying to tell us man united and arsenal are in the same level that u are comparing them together, u should be ashamed.

Foodforthought:

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Expert17: 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
layegite:

mtcheww
33 clean sheet in Carling,fa cups.
use is country record u will see that he is as useless as akpeyi.

Go n check is performance for Argentina in 2014 world cup and previous Copa America......

N check Argentina record in 2018 world cup without the injured Romero bfor u type rubbish....

De Gea can't keep clean sheet against newly created football countries in Spain qualifier and was bench by Kepa.

So pls get d point........ Romero loves to keep clean sheet and doesn't make stupid errors and also Degea s currently suffering from FORM dip....
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Foodforthought: 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
layegite:

I'm only trying to defend the manager... with the little or no quality he has at his disposal he is not doing badly. Most United players are trash. It does not matter the manager he will not do any better until the club buys good players.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Dehindepgenius(m): 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
I hope things go better at Old Trafford. Not very optimistic though.

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Minemrys: 1:40am On Jan 05, 2020
Onojanson:
Is just a change of Sponsor, the prestige is the same.
nah. FA cup is 2nd to Epl. Check the prize m0ney, it's bigger than carling.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Odinaka00(m): 3:39am On Jan 05, 2020
Foodforthought:
Of course because it's man united people are going to judge using different scales. Same Molineux where City lost and conceded 3 goals a week ago. Man u used a makeshift front line made up of two young academy graduates...and an entirely makeshift midfield made of dead wood, young and Williams who was playing academy games last season. Yet they still did not concede and in fact will be more at home during the replay. But the media that didn't criticize city will drag Man U tonight. Different scales. We know United are bad but they are still having a better season than Arsenal and Tottenham grin They are 5th in the EPL meaning only 4 teams are better than them in the world's toughest football league. All this despite missing their best player for most of the season, their main striker for the best part of 6 weeks. Their best defensive midfielder is injured and no no 10 player. Different scales. Up Man u no matter what.

Brother I'm a Man u fan but those players nor deserve to wear Manchester United Jersey. Only but few of them.. Somebody like Lingard will not see a first team shirt in Norwish
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by kurupt1: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2020
Romerooo......best keeper in epl but most underrated

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Expert17: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2020
kurupt1:
Romerooo......best keeper in epl but most underrated

Yh...... 7 EPL games having 6 clean sheet....
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2020
Minemrys:

nah. FA cup is 2nd to Epl. Check the prize m0ney, it's bigger than carling.
But the cup is still behind EPL and FA cup.

Brentford vs Manchester City (1 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 / Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53