Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,427 members, 7,853,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

He Was Not In Love With Me, He Was Using Me To Get Swedish Papers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Was Not In Love With Me, He Was Using Me To Get Swedish Papers (1569 Views)

Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) / Swedish Rapper Einar Shot Dead At 19 (Pictures) / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Not In Love With Me, He Was Using Me To Get Swedish Papers by braveAchiever(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2020

Trouble in paradise as sweden-based Zimbabwean socialite and transgender woman, Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg has revealed she has drove out her Nigerian lover of two month, Kelvin Ehigie for allegedly trying to use her just to get the papers.
Tatelicious is Human Rights activist for LGBTIQ and HIV & AIDS issues. She disclosed that a Ugandan lady who lives in Stockholm who kelvin has also played told her.

here is her statement in full

Kelvin and I are no longer together. I have ended it today and I have sent him packing BY FORCE.

Just did my research and Kelvin was not in love with me,he wanted to use me to marry him because he didn’t have Swedish papers.

He lied to me that he had Swedish permanent residency but I had a feeling of wanting to go through his things when he was bathing and I found out that he had an expired LMA card where by he was told to go back to Italy because he have a Dublin Case.

I have attached the picture here .He was suppose to leave Sweden on the 31st of October 2019 going back to Italy.

I have also attached the picture of the lady from Uganda called Goolyx who lives in Stockholm who he played and she said its ok for me to post her picture.

I came to my senses when a Ugandan woman called Goolyx in Stockholm reached to me.

This woman stayed with Kelvin for 3 weeks and Kelvin played the love card on her and ended up stealing an ipad for the lady and running away.

So the woman told me to be just careful because Kelvin doesn’t love me but he’s after something .

He was given 3 months to leave Sweden by the immigration so he had decided to use me as his next target to fool and use to get papers.

He never stole from me but he just fooled me using the love card.

I will do a live video when I have healed so that the other lady from Uganda who was played by Kelvin can join me and tell you herself.

Ladies and Gentlemen if you see Kelvin run away because he’s very convincing.

I spend almost 10 000 US dollars on him in 2 months we where together telling me that he was building a house for his family and said his mother is disabled and she need special medication .

I did this out of love but little did I know that it was just a 419.

But that will not stop me looking for love and I will continue searching for a loving Nigerian man because I still believe that there is an honest Nigerian man who is ready to love me the way I am.

Kind Regard

Queen ? Tatelicious

News Source: https://braveachiever.com/he-was-not-in-love-with-me-he-was-using-me-to-get-swedish-papers-zimbabwean-transgender-woman-calls-out-her-nigerian-boyfriend-as-she-ends-their-relationship/
Re: He Was Not In Love With Me, He Was Using Me To Get Swedish Papers by Harkstetunz: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
FTC
Re: He Was Not In Love With Me, He Was Using Me To Get Swedish Papers by DRPAIT123(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
the hustle is real
Re: He Was Not In Love With Me, He Was Using Me To Get Swedish Papers by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Imaging the two insignificant and irritating bloody gays

How i preferred the ugly looking swindler to hack into your life-saving account

At least it good to know you dont only lose body count through your anus,but 10k dollar

And what tribe that kelvin comes from

(1) (Reply)

The Reason For Adele's Massive Weight Loss Revealed / Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoke Meet Veteran Actor Pete Edochie / Nollywood Industry In Deep Tears As Another Popular Actor Dies Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.