Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Letter Of Passionate Appeal To Seek Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Letter Of Passionate Appeal To Seek Employment (785 Views)

Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR / Can I Use A Proprietor's Social Handle To Seek For Job? / I seek Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Passionate Appeal To Seek Employment by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
4th January, 2020.
His Excellency,
The Executive Governor,
Ogun State,
Prince Dapo Abiodun, (MFR).

Good day Sir,

LETTER OF PASSIONATE APPEAL TO SEEK EMPLOYMENT

Trust this meets you well, i would like to appreciate you immensely for the giant stride you have taken, since you grabbed the mantle of power as the Executive Governor, Ogun State.
Let me also congratulate you on the successful exit of victorious 2019, with the gigantic hurdles you crossed with ease, and wish you a prosperous and glorious 2020 in office.

Mr. Governor sir, i am writing you for a paid employment position stems from the many challenges i faced since i lost my mother 10 years ago, as it has taken the grace of the Almighty God and well-wishers to sustain me till date. My present living condition is pitiable as i have barely enough to get by. A job opportunity would turn my situation around.
All efforts to secure job opportunity in the last administration, prove abortive. Not because am not qualify but due to the last administration ingenuity.

I have Higher National Diploma in Mass Communication, from the pretigious Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, my one year mandatory national youth service was observed at the ogun state House of Assembly.
I am free-spirited and have great interpersonal relationships with people. I am computer literate and have worthy experience as a volunteer trainer for the blind at Southwest Resource Center, and i also interned at the Ogun State Broadcasting Corporation during the course of my diploma program.

Sir, i hope with this little achievements have been able to attained on my own, will trigger your sympathy and unquantified love you have for special people, to see to my appeal and paint my lips with smiles. Because i know you are a listening Governor, who loves cheerfully.
I wish you the very best in office this year and ease your pains to do more for our dear state, Ogun State.

My credentials are available on demand both soft and hard copy.

Yours sincerely,
Abiodun Omoyayi

Pls friends share till the final result is achieved, bloggers you are free to use this in your reportorial assignment and to those of you that know Governor personally, pls connect me. #abbeymustgetajobthisyear

Re: Letter Of Passionate Appeal To Seek Employment by grandpoh(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bro please log on to Instagram,send a direct message and mail to @Dapoabiodunmfr
@Ogsgofficial
@Noimot.oyedele
Especially the later she does respond to mails...
God bless you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric Interview And Salary 2020 / Front Desk / Administrative Officers (Urgently Hiring) / Freelancer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.