Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

This Is A New Year! It Is Time To Push Your Business On Google. Please Read!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is A New Year! It Is Time To Push Your Business On Google. Please Read!! (450 Views)

Push Your Brand Into Port Harcourt / Are You A Creative? Get 500 Million From Uba To Push Your Music, Tech Or Fashion / Push Your Brands, Products, Contents To Over 50,0000 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is A New Year! It Is Time To Push Your Business On Google. Please Read!! by elmurp0: 1:59am On Jan 05, 2020
A lot of business owners make use of popular social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter) to promote their business and find customers. What they don't realize is that these platforms are structured such that you can only get your clients from your followers. It means that potential clients outside of your follower base cannot get to know about your services or products. Social media can never be enough for you!!

Listen to me, this is a new year, you need to push your hustle to the world and spread your clientele base. I have an interesting offer that can help with your hustle and you simply cannot reject it.

If you have a product that you sell (clothes, shoes, bags, etc), I will create a product-based online store with the following features:

1. Design and customize an online store for your fashion brand.
2. Upload 15 products to your online store.
3. You will be able to monitor your sales and orders through a mobile app.
4. Configure Google SEO for your online store.
5. Configure Google Mybusiness for your fashion brand.
6. Configure payment integration for your store, for example- Paystack.
7. Create 2 custom emails for your business. E.G.: support@yourdomain.com
8. One month of free support and maintenance.

If you offer a service, I will create a service-based website with the following features:

1. Design a clean modern website for your service
2. Configure Google SEO for your new website.
3. Create 2 custom emails for your business. E.G.: support@yourdomain.com
4. Configure Google Mybusiness for you.
5. One month of free support and maintenance.

Are you interested? send a WhatsApp message - 08106570910. I will send you links to my recent works then we can move on from there. You'd be surprised how affordable these services are.

Two things you can invest in your business: Your TIME and MONEY.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ago/diesel 110,000 Tons For Sale @ Lagos / Partners And Investors Needed ASAP / Website Development And Design With Graphics Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.