Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error (971 Views)

My Wordpress Site Showing This Error, What Will I Do? / How Do I Resolve This Error? / How Do I Stop This Error On My Wordpress Site ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error by Finchmgh: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2020
Please to all the gurus in the house I need your help and suggestions.

I was trying to pay for a domain name whose total cost is 1.17$ with my GTB Naira Master Card but each time I input my card details? I keep get this error response “There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment

Please how do I solve this. See the attached picture

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error by taiwofawole: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2020
That means your credit card can not purchase the product , try using another card
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error by Finchmgh: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2020
taiwofawole:
That means your credit card can not purchase the product , try using another card
Thanks.
That is the only card I have.
Can you help me to purchase the domain name then I will pay you
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error by Wuzzytech1: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2020
The goddady promo you are trying to pay for is only once per card
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error by taiwofawole: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Finchmgh:

Thanks.
That is the only card I have.
Can you help me to purchase the domain name then I will pay you
The OP above is right , Have you use your Card for this promo before , if yes , then you can not buy it again .. if No , then it your card issue, I can help you with the process but then , I’m not willing to buy then you pay me later, using my card will make me forfeit the promo , Check my profile , I’m one of the most legit Business man on NL , so if you need my help , kindly reach me via whatsapp , let talk . Thanks
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error by Finchmgh: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
taiwofawole:

The OP above is right , Have you use your Card for this promo before , if yes , then you can not buy it again .. if No , then it your card issue, I can help you with the process but then , I’m not willing to buy then you pay me later, using my card will make me forfeit the promo , Check my profile , I’m one of the most legit Business man on NL , so if you need my help , kindly reach me via whatsapp , let talk . Thanks

The card is new and this is the first international transaction I'm doing on it.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error by taiwofawole: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Finchmgh:

The card is new and this is the first international transaction I'm doing on it.
Then that means your card can not complete the process
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error by letitrainnow(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Your card is not accepted, probably it is not activated for online use.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of A Website? / Php Script Review Please/abeg/anyone?! / Hosting On Nairahost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.