Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) (4918 Views)

Eight Things To Know About Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope (photos) / Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? / Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS (2) (3) (4)

See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2020

Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo, has just received a car gift from Singer Kcee and his brother Emoney. He took to Instagram to announce the reception of the car gift – Lexus GX470 SUV – from the two brothers.

He Wrote;

Family is not only when related by blood…. How else can one start the year other than with a heart of gratitude and Thanksgiving………
@iam_emoney1 @iam_kcee Mentors turned friends, friends turned brothers, brothers turned family……….Thanks For This Magnificent Car Gift To My Family, Especially to your godson Jaden……..
. God Bless You More!!! I will shout this thanks on the mountain top cos I can’t say thank you enough for the blessings upon blessings you have bestowed on me and my family……….
God’s perpetual blessings, and protection @iam_mrse God bless you perpetually,, You have a heart of gold……..
Wifey @qutejay @dopeevents007
Your birthday came early, you deserve this and more…….. cc @noni_enem @chichiuzondu

See more photos below;

For more, visit Autojosh.

Aside Junior Pope, there are some other celebrities that have received car gift from the Okonkwos.

Source: https://autojosh.com/junior-pope-car-gift-lexus-gx470/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Why didn't he ask e-money the source of his wealth

Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by Zendizel(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
o
Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
pouring water into a river!
Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by vickyfrancis1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Wonderful...God bless you Emoney and Kcee...more wins

Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by officialfestus(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Zendizel:
o
Thegeneralqueen :
T
space bookers
Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
clear road joor
Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Why didn't your neighbour ask you the source of your penury?

And to you e-money hope you dont forget your untalented,memory card seller 'airforce1' ,the boy had been ass lickin' ya enough to be recognised

Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
Wonderful...God bless you Emoney and Kcee...more wins
IGBO AMAKA

Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

clear road joor
k
Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by drips8(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
The news doesn't benefit anyone

Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by daddytime(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nice one Emoney....

There is more blessings attached to giving selflessly than receiving.

Blessed is the hand that giveth than the one that taketh.
Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Why didn't your neighbour ask you the source of your penury?

And to you e-money hope you dont forget your untalented,memory card seller 'airforce1' ,the boy had being ass lickin' ya enough to be recognised
Get Get off my mention you product of a failed country

Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Get Get off my mention you product of a failed country
exchanging insulting words between me n you,is like terry g vs albert einstein;they dont go together,cunt!
Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
drips8:
The news doesn't benefit anyone
Why commenting in the first place?

Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

exchanging insulting words between me n you,is like terry g vs albert einstein;they dont go together,cunt!
Get well soon broke boy

Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Get well soon broke boy
yeah it evidently shown between me n you who's the broke,especially when wanting to be a detective and pokenosing into knowing the source of someone's wealth,such a feminist with a brain filled with buhari's urine,my last mention

Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by drips8(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

Why commenting in the first place?

Because it won't benefit anyone.

Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by Amstupid(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
We nid bobriski news abeg not dis angry
It doesn't add shit to our society ,, all nairalanders are wit me cool

Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by Amstupid(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ritual money tongue
Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by mytime24(f): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Airforce1 oga don audio him boy embarassed

Inside liFe
Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by Omeleyi: 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Congrats Junior Pope
Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Beautiful! Meanwhile, when will E money give Airforce1 something... undecided

The guy na E money personal hypeman for this forum ooo and it's just a shame e never even notice am all this while.. sad
Re: See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos) by APOPTOSIS: 4:07am On Jan 06, 2020
Omeleyi:
Congrats Junior Pope
The Only Pressing ISSUE I have with this, is ACTOR JUNIOR POPE'S WIFE.
He better starts monitoring her movements including her account details, else his WIFE will end up as a COCKROACH in the Belly of the Chicken.
Most WOMEN are highly Lustful and Insatiable.

Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Seeing Lagos Danfo In England. VIDEO / Ozo Fondled Dorathy Breast In Truth And Dare Game(video) / J