Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? (19308 Views)

World Bank Grant 2018 / Multipurpose Cooperative Society "World Bank Grant" SCAM / Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by Adejoncy01(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
I can't find any meaningful information on Google.
Please, who knows any bank or financial institution that offers student loan in Nigeria?
I seriously need this urgently.

Help a soul?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by SmallmebigGod: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Do you mean the real student loan?. The one that funds your education and then you pay back gradually when you start working?
I doubt if anyone can set that up in Nigeria

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by dominique(f): 5:29am On Jan 06, 2020
I don't think so. Even enterpreneurs don't easily get loans how much more students without a means of income or hopes of getting employed after they graduate. You can try out all those loan apps

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by Kendumazy(m): 5:30am On Jan 06, 2020
Lol. Student loan in Naija Bank? Have never heard of it from them in my entire life.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by Gten(m): 5:30am On Jan 06, 2020
Student Loan is a myth in Nigeria, the system is designed to employ graduates who have someone in authority, no bank would give you loan on such uncertainty of repayment. Most importantly, Nigerian banks are only interested in operating from their comfort zone (SMS, Stamp duty and other frivolous charges).

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by Tonyosas101(m): 5:31am On Jan 06, 2020
I don't think there's any

No organization is willing to sponsor such loan
They all want their money back ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by realwiz1(m): 5:32am On Jan 06, 2020
Try renmoney, thank me later

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by Funjosh(m): 5:32am On Jan 06, 2020
We are getting to that draft gradually, just soon we will get there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by jolyment: 5:32am On Jan 06, 2020
If you get the loan from a bank,how will you pay back? The bank is aware that you may not be able to pay back. Why can't you try scholarship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by Youceee: 5:32am On Jan 06, 2020
No be only Loan.....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by Monicaville: 5:32am On Jan 06, 2020
Nigerian banks are the most useless entities ever. They just want to take from you. If they manage to give you even 100k loan, you will never have peace of mind to enjoy the money for what you intended to use it for, because these banks will bombard you with message every day.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by Queenext: 5:33am On Jan 06, 2020
Yes, LAPO and grooming.

1 Like

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by Chijeep(m): 5:33am On Jan 06, 2020
d best way 2 enjoy business lines is running ur business with ur own resources.
Some loans attracts badluck.

Vacancy :
Restaurant attendant(Female) needed @stadium road if u r interested inbox me.
THANKS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

1 Like

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:34am On Jan 06, 2020
they don't

1 Like

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by Kareemtoyin: 5:34am On Jan 06, 2020
Your kolo bank that was inside your room can borrow you money
Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by Kobicove(m): 5:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Monicaville:
Nigerian banks are the most useless entities ever. They just want to take from you. If they manage to give you even 100k loan, you will never have peace of mind to enjoy the money for what you intended to use it for, because these banks will bombard you with message every day.

Out of all the friends you have ever lent money to in Nigeria what percentage actually bothered to repay the loan?

If you can answer the question honestly then you have the answer to why Nigerian banks don't give student loans! undecided

27 Likes

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by iamme1234(m): 5:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Try quickcheck
Quickcredit
Paylater

Try those as a student

2 Likes

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by jeffizy(m): 5:36am On Jan 06, 2020
No assurances of return on investment.

I don't think they do.

3 Likes

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by MarianaTrench: 5:37am On Jan 06, 2020
The risk is very high that's why you won't find Nigerian banks giving such loans

3 Likes

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by jarawa: 5:39am On Jan 06, 2020
It only happening in America and other part of the world

1 Like

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by 3RNEST(m): 5:39am On Jan 06, 2020
Cooperatives, Not Nigerian BANK... angry

1 Like

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by Galaticos444: 5:39am On Jan 06, 2020
Naija banks ar only interested in their monthly deductions(sometimes weekly)4rm customers,very lazy institution

2 Likes

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by west21: 5:40am On Jan 06, 2020
Naija banks be lie: 'What is student loan?' grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:42am On Jan 06, 2020
There was a thread we read couple of months ago about how so much easy it is for people generally to get loans in Nigeria by just a click on your phone, (No collateral!)

Many people did not believed it until people started dialing the code that the OP of the thread put it, and they were shocked when they started receiving real money in their bank account, some people got as much as #100,000 (One hundred thousand naira) under 3 mins!

One of the people that call the country and President unprintable names on a daily basis (a confirmed wailer) requested for 100K, they gave it to him also (cos he testified on this said thread) He said he was given #96,000 to pay back #100,000 in a month or so.

And trust Nairalanders/Nigerians, many still came to the thread asking about how they can scam the company and run away ,with the loan, that how will they traced them?(God punish them all!)

The thread is still somewhere here, too early in the morning to start searching now, but hopefully someone should come across it or we come back to search for it when sleep commot for eyes.

And may everyone bad Nigerian that wants to get the free loan without paying back or to scam the company be blind before they see the thread!

No be curse,
Na FACT OF LIFE!

cool

See ya in a bit OP!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by airminem(f): 5:42am On Jan 06, 2020
smiley Yeaaa

As a homieeeee kindaaaa of lady

be remindeD "THIS IS NIGERIA"

grin
Hardluck searching for one.
Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by iHart(m): 5:47am On Jan 06, 2020
Nigerian bank to give you loan to go and be sorting lecturers?
Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by qanda: 5:48am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by Gentlemanforyou: 5:55am On Jan 06, 2020
Lol nothing like that in Nigeria bank menu. The only thing they know of children and school is their silly account for kids , and it's definitely not a loan account.
Re: Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? by eedimo(m): 5:58am On Jan 06, 2020
Indeed a third world nation. For how long shall we be in doom in our father land?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Binance To Release Names, Details Of Nigerians Trading On Platform / How Safe Are Customer Deposits At FCMB? / What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.