Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. (1643 Views)

Toyota Camry 2010 Few Months Use 1.750 / 2010 Few Months Used Muscle Sports In Ibadan @2.3m / 2010 Few Months Used Toyota Sequoia In lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by bojokayode(m): 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Very clean car
Leather seats,
Ac chilling
Radio/AC
Allo wheels

Re: Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by rexana: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
How much
Re: Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by KINGreignn: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
bojokayode:
Very clean car
Leather seats,
Ac chilling
Radio/AC
Allo wheels

Stop giving misleading information. This is a 2006 Honda Odyssey with VIN: 5FNRL38786B443735

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by bojokayode(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
KINGreignn:

Stop giving misleading information. This is a 2006 Honda Odyssey with VIN: 5FNRL38786B443735

All knowing professor,there are better ways of correcting people than coming with a mindset of destruction. Yeah it's an 06,thanks for the info but come&buy.
Re: Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by bojokayode(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
rexana:
How much

Chat me up on 08170003524,we can talk better there.
Re: Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by KINGreignn: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
bojokayode:

All knowing professor,there are better ways of correcting people than coming with a mindset of destruction. Yeah it's an 06,thanks for the info but come&buy.

Lol, you're embittered cos you're busted trying to lie and mislead unsuspecting buyers. Shame on you.

Change your ways.
Re: Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by bojokayode(m): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2020
KINGreignn:

Lol, you're embittered cos you're busted trying to lie and mislead unsuspecting buyers. Shame on you.

Change your ways.

Just seeing this since January bro,I bet you are not happy with life...you pointed out the error&I accepted without argument &you still came back to rant. Oga,get busy with life. Any buyer too that comes to buy a car without checking out things is also not serious. I have seen threads here where people even posted accidented cars from USA as clean title &they were busted,still there was no ranting/insult. People like u don't have things to sell or buy here,u just go looking for markets to spoil. Bros the car is sold&d buyer came from here....So if u can't correct like a reasonable adult,just shuuush.Have a nice lockdown holiday,more threads to check&shout about.
Re: Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by KINGreignn: 7:55am On Apr 13, 2020
bojokayode:

Just seeing this since January bro,I bet you are not happy with life...you pointed out the error&I accepted without argument &you still came back to rant. Oga,get busy with life. Any buyer too that comes to buy a car without checking out things is also not serious. I have seen threads here where people even posted accidented cars from USA as clean title &they were busted,still there was no ranting/insult. People like u don't have things to sell or buy here,u just go looking for markets to spoil. Bros the car is sold&d buyer came from here....So if u can't correct like a reasonable adult,just shuuush.Have a nice lockdown holiday,more threads to check&shout about.

Ahahahahahaha don't make me laugh. Well, I have nothing to discuss with you, I know my demographics and you know yours. To each his own.

You're embittered because I corrected you for trying to sell off a 2006 Honda Odyssey as a 2010 model obviously as a dishonest and dishonourable middle man.
https://www.nairaland.com/5615613/honda-odyssey-2010-few-months#85828584

Is that not dishonesty and fraudulent activity in the making?

Hide your face in shame!

My life is joyful and I am satisfied with my life.
Re: Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by bojokayode(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2020
KINGreignn:

Ahahahahahaha don't make me laugh. Well, I have nothing to discuss with you, I know my demographics and you know yours. To each his own.

You're embittered because I corrected you for trying to sell off a 2006 Honda Odyssey as a 2010 model obviously as a dishonest and dishonourable middle man.
https://www.nairaland.com/5615613/honda-odyssey-2010-few-months#85828584

Is that not dishonesty and fraudulent activity in the making?

Hide your face in shame!

My life is joyful and I am satisfied with my life.
The same way someone corrected u on ur avensis&u went in flames.....clear bros
Re: Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by KINGreignn: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2020
bojokayode:

The same way someone corrected u on ur avensis&u went in flames.....clear bros
i don't take corrections from someone who knows next to nothing about a particular field. Now, run along, go find something to do or go grind pepper, mommy wanna cook.

1 Like

Re: Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by bojokayode(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2020
KINGreignn:

i don't take corrections from someone who knows next to nothing about a particular field. Now, run along, go find something to do or go grind pepper, mommy wanna cook.

I asked a sincere question that any buyer will ask.the back bumper majorly. Its normal to repair cars with minor accident but pls state it..
Re: Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by KINGreignn: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2020
bojokayode:

I asked a sincere question that any buyer will ask.the back bumper majorly. Its normal to repair cars with minor accident but pls state it..

Answer yourself and your fraudulent ways.

Re: Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by bojokayode(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2020
Lol.all these to prove what?any sane person that reads that will know u are frustrated and angry with situation of this country,Oga no be me be Bubu&let me borrow ur words he's not my "relative"...
Re: Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by KINGreignn: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2020
bojokayode:
Lol.all these to prove what?any sane person that reads that will know u are frustrated and angry with situation of this country,Oga no be me be Bubu&let me borrow ur words he's not my "relative"...

Learn to be truthful. Stop the lies and deceit.
Re: Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by bojokayode(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2020
KINGreignn:

Learn to be truthful. Stop the lies and deceit.

Answer d question on ur Camry...was it accidented?
Re: Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by KINGreignn: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2020
bojokayode:

Answer d question on ur Camry...was it accidented?

The Camry I'm selling isn't your business as long as you're not interested in buying. But for you to come to a public forum and lie and still become arrogant about it shows the how evil and vile and deceitful you are.
Re: Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by jacobjamie(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2020
KINGreignn:

Did u just stupidly say that? U don't take corrections from someone who knows nothing next to nothing? Yet he corrected ur stupid self? And u tried to exchange words with ur buyers? U have a puppy, I mean u are a stupid foolish fool, why not just take correction and move on, no one will want to do business with such stupid sellers, in fact am not interested in this car again, I don't trust ur sales any longer. Bye

1 Like

Re: Honda Odyssey 2010 Few Months Used..Sold sold sold.. by KINGreignn: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2020
jacobjamie:

[s]Did u just stupidly say that? U don't take corrections from someone who knows nothing next to nothing? Yet he corrected ur stupid self? And u tried to exchange words with ur buyers? U have a puppy, I mean u are a stupid foolish fool, why not just take correction and move on, no one will want to do business with such stupid sellers, in fact am not interested in this car again, I don't trust ur sales any longer. Bye[/s]

I think you're mistaking me for the seller of this Odyssey. If you are, please redirect the message to the right person.

PS. You've never contacted me for anything at anytime before and I don't think I've met you either online or offline before now.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Toyota Camry 2001 At 700k / Sold sold sold Foreign used 2013 Toyota highlander for sale / 2003 Volkswagen Golf 4. ** Toks ** SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.