Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

This Business May Change Your Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Business May Change Your Life (932 Views)

Why Your Business May Fail / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Why Your Business May Die In 2018 Without Digital Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Business May Change Your Life by Johntemmy(m): 12:51am On Jan 06, 2020
Do you live in the northern part,do you have atleast 1million with you,do you hear or speak Hausa partially or fluently if yes then you have high chances to do this business
NOTE:if you don't live in the northern side you can also do it.
if you can't speak Hausa but speak pidgins or English then u are good to go too.
if you have more than a million then you are ready for this business

I will simply categories the two types of woods ....there's hard wood and soft woods (white)
.hardwood are very much common in the northern part likewise here we have much of it...
but white wood is very scarce in the north that's why its hot.
so they prefer using whites woods over there due to there's no much rain over there or water to spoil but dryness, cold ness some places much heat so that's why they always prefer white wood in which is very low in price here and high in price there in which they demand most.

there are many whites woods and each state prefer some to others let me mention just 10 out of countless white woods here
there is oro,afara,ahun,arere,akomu,efo,epuu,oporopor .etc but in all these they are grade than each other and every of these N state as choices or most prefare though they are all much more demanded but its profitable than other..

if you are constant to the north you will see many trailers on the way to north carrying planks ...that's how it use to be...and you too can join the train and make good money...
Buying... you need to be specific the kind of woods you want to be buying and which one is mostly preferable out of the one have stated above...the kind of state you want to supply will determine that
also there's something we called grading is like sorting of goods ...sorting bads one's from good one's
then transportation.... this determine by the quantity of goods you want to be buying..there's 6 tyres in which it as two types and there's is trailer..from the 6 tyres some can carry 800 or 900 and the second can carry 1000 or 1100
likewise trailer can carry 400 pieces

on selling....if you base in north you need to get a shop in any plank market then you are good to go or you can be selling at your home if you have much more space to create as shops either in sites or open place but I'll advice or prefare the sawmill though
then you are good to go
so how it works assuming you have 1m
we sell white at 1000 and the high graded one at 1100 that's arere,ahun,Afara are high graded
so let's just say just whites and you want to use 6 tyres that can carry 800 to 900 pieces but the 1m can only reach for 750 pics so let's say 750 pieces ×1,000 = 750,000
remains 250 the remain amount if for the transport

250k will surely be for transport and it's expenses that's why I'll advice for any person who want to do this to look for atleast 1million plus cos the much money you use to buy the more you earn much in other to make more because of transport because the tf remain constant..so hustle more
so 750k for the goods and 250k for transport..if we use our calculator that's 333 let's say 330# per one..that's 1330 to reach north...unlike to but 1100 pics and same transport fare and its expenses remain constant... that's 1.1m +250 that's 1.350m
that's 227 per one pieces to carry it to the north if we are using 6 tyre that can carry 1100 pieces loading fully..let's quickly approximate it to 230 now 1000+230 that is 1230 ..and in north its 1500 or 1600 a times now let say 1500 so minus 1500-1230 it give us 270 profit on each 270 × 1100 in pieces

that's 297,000 and you buy market everyweek ×4 that's 1,188,000. then you make at least 1m in a month unlike using 1m to buy market though you will gain but is not going to be much than using 1m plus back to the 1m now we approximate what we landed it over there to 333 that's 330 now plus plank per one 1330 - price over there 1500-1330 that's #170 now × with 750 pieces it give us 127,500 × it by 4 every week 510,000 every months on 1m

Simple Secrets On How You Can Earn Millions Monthly On Plank Business. by
Johntemmy(m ): 12:36am
and when you are using trailer it carry 2000 pieces and it takes 400k so #200 on top each cos its 400 pieces that is now minus it from 1500-1200 that's 300 now 300×2000 that's 600k if you are lucky to sell the 2000 pieces in a week come ×4 that's 2.4m if you know your way lols.
when we are talking about sizes there's 2*6
1*12, 1*6 etc
pure Sawmill woods....thanks..
NOTE:am not sharing this for any gain or personal purpose just letting you know that there' aee many business opportunity we turn down or commonise in which it fetch more money...if you need my help you either to buy goods or for more details on this call or WhatsApp me on 07060795767 I reside in osun state please feel free to ask any questions here so that others can gain or pm me on WhatsApp for real deal...don't send me money cos am not going to take that you will see your market before paying a dime thanks
Re: This Business May Change Your Life by Johntemmy(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2020
2020 is going again.......act fast
Re: This Business May Change Your Life by Johntemmy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
am still available to attends to all your questions
Re: This Business May Change Your Life by Johntemmy(m): 2:21am On Jan 12, 2020
ask questions
Re: This Business May Change Your Life by Johntemmy(m): 9:02am On Jan 22, 2020
keep the call coming

(1) (Reply)

Are You From Abeokuta / First Bank Groans Under Bad Debts, Sacks 800 Regular Employees Nationwide / What Business Can One Do With 100k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.