Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

"I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars (8274 Views)

#JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate / Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by MsDoris(f): 6:11am On Jan 06, 2020
Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem winner, Mercy Eke has taken to her Instagram page to show off the cars in garage owned by her.

This is coming after several weeks of being dragged by social media users over alleged announcement of fake ownership of cars, houses and deals by people on social media.

The reality star took to her Insta story to flaunt her whips as she announced that she doesn’t do “audio things also stating that she is the first female BBNaija winner.

Watch video here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/01/i-brag-differently-mercy-eke-says-as.html

Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by Onyi22(f): 6:34am On Jan 06, 2020
Go girl, it's ur time
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by praizblog: 7:03am On Jan 06, 2020
U try
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by Princeton92(m): 7:13am On Jan 06, 2020
Mercy VS Tacha... Who wins?

M. City VS Chelsea
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by donbachi(m): 7:20am On Jan 06, 2020
my advice na...make u no eat tomorrow's yam today.

3 Likes

Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by Kingrexyl(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2020
With that her fake ass

2 Likes

Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by OKorowanta: 7:29am On Jan 06, 2020
Marlians and Titans stories everyday is really given lot of people insecurities.
We are tired of this titans and no mannaz crew occupying the blogosphere space but don't allow it get to you madam.
Be your own competition.

1 Like

Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by Humphrizy(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2020
Cool
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by Amstupid(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2020
My blood sister cool
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by MsDoris(f): 10:01am On Jan 06, 2020
Team Mercy���
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by ashewoboy(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2020
idi to pawowalecheesy. ladies, how much is your booty making?
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by jerryunit48: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
That nyash go don hear am sha
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
Which time she win bbn wey she don they get fleet of cars.

Just asking tho
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by GreetMe(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Keep on reminding us oo so we won't forget grin
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
The moniker, kaycee125 must be put to justice.
he is a phedophile from Ebonyi state. #saynotochildmolestation
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by Mattakinz123(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Have you heard about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship? The program fosters understanding between people and cultures through cooperation with Third-Countries. Also, this Scholarship helps to enhance the quality of European higher education and to promote dialogue. The Scholarship is awarded to all students and you don’t want to miss out on this. What is it about it?
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship | What about it?
The Scholarship is awarded to all students and you don’t want to miss out on this. What is it about it?
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship | What about it

Here's the link:
https://study2japa.com/blog-posts/erasmus-mundus-scholarship/

Study2japa.com is your number one community for getting all the help and information on emigration, travelling out and scholarships. For enquiries, you can always leave a comment, or send a mail to study2japa@gmail.com. Follow us on Twitter, @study2japa
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by Bonebreaker(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Audio money Audio cars Audio ass
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by Ayobami7(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
废话
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by Youngsage: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
iWeep for this generation cry
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Bloggers "Fleet of cars" shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by Lolipop12: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Quantnu fa!!!
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by Stevostical(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
How does that affect the price of garri in the market undecided
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by LesbianBoy(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
This is what happens when rich guys that think with their d**k uplifts a hoe! The hoe starts thinking they are all that! angry
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by rexchazy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Where is the fleet. Op be careful
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by punisha: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
angry
Still looking for the fleet of cars OP
Re: "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars by benpuzzy(m): 5:25am On Jan 07, 2020
donbachi:
my advice na...make u no eat tomorrow's yam today.
That is, eating your dinner at breakfast.

(1) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Goes Pantless At Award ... See Photos / Rita Ora Shows Off Her Breasts In See Through Dress( GRAPHIC IMAGES ) / Download: Mr Eazi – Accra To Lagos Mixtape (complete Full Album) Life Is Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.