Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

When You Mistakenly Pollute On A Live Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When You Mistakenly Pollute On A Live Job Interview (995 Views)

So You "Mistakenly" Transfered N200k Into A Wrong Account And The Bank / I Mistakenly Sent An Unupdated CV When Applying For A Job (Advice Needed) / 14 Things You Shouldn't Forget when Getting Set For A Live Video Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Mistakenly Pollute On A Live Job Interview by Infinixhot2: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2020
Don't laugh, it is a serious matter. What would you do, if you mistakenly pollute on a live job interview, may be because of fear.

It was so loud, that it couldn't be denied.
You couldn't control it.
How will you feel and what will you do?
Re: When You Mistakenly Pollute On A Live Job Interview by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2020
Infinixhot2:
Don't laugh, it is a serious matter. What would you do, if you mistakenly pollute on a live job interview, may be because of fear.

It was so loud, that it couldn't be denied.
You couldn't control it.
How will you feel and what will you do?
Wish them a nice day and leave....
Make I employ messyless Messi Wey go spoil AC for me? No way. Carry your mess belle pak and go
Re: When You Mistakenly Pollute On A Live Job Interview by Davash222(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2020
Just say sorry. That’s all!!

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Pollute On A Live Job Interview by Maj196(m): 8:31am On Jan 06, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Pollute On A Live Job Interview by Tumbulum: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2020
Ask your interviewer why he messed and ask with boldness.

2 Likes

Re: When You Mistakenly Pollute On A Live Job Interview by Michelle55: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Wish them a nice day and leave....
Make I employ messyless Messi Wey go spoil AC for me? No way. Carry your mess belle pak and go
Lmao... You don kee me with laugh oh

Re: When You Mistakenly Pollute On A Live Job Interview by stanisbaratheon: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Fear made you fart?? That is new.

So when you start working na wetin you go do na?? Shit for office??

2 Likes

Re: When You Mistakenly Pollute On A Live Job Interview by bsoda: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
Abeg lock up. No time. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When You Mistakenly Pollute On A Live Job Interview by Offpoint: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Act like nothing happened, cuz in reality nothing really happen.
I can't be persecuted for carrying out my natural obligationsgrin
Let he without mess be the first to deny you the job.
Re: When You Mistakenly Pollute On A Live Job Interview by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
....and the mess come carry scent grin grin grin

You stand up jeje, shift the chair sideways, pick your file, tell the interviewer "Its been an honour ma/sir", jejely walk out

Just incase another gbedu enter body grin, release the ministry on your way out. Nothing dey again.

Don't go and come and go and kill your self, this is 2020 for God's sake grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Mistakenly Pollute On A Live Job Interview by Harry00(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Tumbulum:
Ask your interviewer why he messed and ask with boldness.
badt guy

Re: When You Mistakenly Pollute On A Live Job Interview by Emma1Oj(m): 12:53am On Jan 07, 2020
Okpa042:
....and the mess come carry scent grin grin grin

You stand up jeje, shift the chair sideways, pick your file, tell the interviewer "Its been an honour ma/sir", jejely walk out

Just incase another gbedu enter body grin, release the ministry on your way out. Nothing dey again.

Don't go and come and go and kill your self, this is 2020 for God's sake grin grin grin
Guy....!!! I swear u r somtin else. u really cracked me

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Pollute On A Live Job Interview by nlPoster: 1:01am On Jan 07, 2020
Do you mean if you fart loudly inside your house to the disgust of unseen people listening silently and remotely.

Just say pardon me, luckily they wont be smelling it.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Goverment And State Government Jobs / Interswitch Recruitment / Step To Get Eureka Survey From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.