Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

How Do You Feel And Cope When You Quit Your 1year Job Without Getting Another - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do You Feel And Cope When You Quit Your 1year Job Without Getting Another (819 Views)

Why Did You Quit Your Last Job / Have You Quit Your Job Before Because You Were Fed Up? / Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel And Cope When You Quit Your 1year Job Without Getting Another by TOBIeee68(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2020
I quit my 1 year teaching job yesterday without getting another job, I didn't decide whether to quit or not earlier but I later decide yesterday. Now I need another job!!! Here's my proprietor reply. My proprietor never for once appreciate my efforts during my stay. I built web app. cbt exam for the school freely still my boss never appreciate it.

Re: How Do You Feel And Cope When You Quit Your 1year Job Without Getting Another by czarina(f): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2020
You quitted via Whatsapp? Who does that.

You should have thought of a backup before quitting, but then, na you wear shoes, you know where it hurts.

Next time, don't offer your other skills for free on the job. You spent time and maybe money learning it.

The school was set up for profit, it wouldn't have crippled them if they paid for it.

Good luck on finding your next job, thankfully, you have very sellable skills.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel And Cope When You Quit Your 1year Job Without Getting Another by youngestgrad(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2020
The Proprietor no even send you sef........ Guy with your IT skills, it would make more sense for you to Free-lance than work for some unknown private school.
Re: How Do You Feel And Cope When You Quit Your 1year Job Without Getting Another by Amanee(f): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2020
Why did you leave without getting backup?

I hope you get another job or business soon sha if not get yourself comfortable shoes because you go waka pass the Israelites

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel And Cope When You Quit Your 1year Job Without Getting Another by clive2u(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2020
if you can hack into the school data base just go get their questions and sell it to the students. don't take my advice o
Re: How Do You Feel And Cope When You Quit Your 1year Job Without Getting Another by graciamore(f): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2020
I did same yesterday too. 15k job a month kiaa. No abeg
Re: How Do You Feel And Cope When You Quit Your 1year Job Without Getting Another by TruthTella(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
I did something like that late last year, I quit with text message grin

I was getting 20k a month working Monday to sundays, yes sundays
7 days a week

Plus the oga was always falsely accusing us of being thieves

Insult plus overwork plus poor pay, God forbid. I had to quit. I got a much better offer with far higher pay elsewhere that's why I was so confident to quit.
Re: How Do You Feel And Cope When You Quit Your 1year Job Without Getting Another by TOBIeee68(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Am into freelancing work. But not everyday clients order. I thank you all for the advice. One of the parents called me this morning to come to her house. I Know God will not let his people down.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel And Cope When You Quit Your 1year Job Without Getting Another by ut47(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Same here.. I quit today.. I want to concentrate on my tutoring business and designing work. I hate doing a work that put me bondage.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel And Cope When You Quit Your 1year Job Without Getting Another by Omololaeni(f): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
God will favour you

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel And Cope When You Quit Your 1year Job Without Getting Another by Tinkulala: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
What websites do you do Freelance work? and what are the most lucrative skills to freelance on?

Do freelance websites accept Nigerians?
Re: How Do You Feel And Cope When You Quit Your 1year Job Without Getting Another by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 08, 2020
Never quit a job when you have nothing to fall back on. No matter how good you are. Times are hard.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent To Resume Work On 18th Feb. 2020 Apply Now / Start Your VTU Business With Just #5k / STUDIO Apartment All For Grab In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.