Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Do You Think I Can Cope With Programming Being An Anatomical Student? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Think I Can Cope With Programming Being An Anatomical Student? (987 Views)

Help, In Love With Programming But In Need Of A Laptop / What Can I Do With Programming? / Getting Started With Programming - Tips For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think I Can Cope With Programming Being An Anatomical Student? by Harkstetunz: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

I am a student of basic medical science and I have penchant for games. I have always had dreams to create games and apps.
The issue with me is that I don't have knowledge of programming and I've been planning to enroll myself in a programming class.
Do you guys think I'll be able to cope because I have no basic knowledge of it and which app or programming app do you think I can begin with?
Please help a brother!

cc: javanian
cc: kodewrita
cc: lordZOUGA
Re: Do You Think I Can Cope With Programming Being An Anatomical Student? by Chukwudaalu(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Good morning brother. In response to your question, I believe you can cope. It all depends on the mindset. Believe you can, and you will!
Your course of study does not in any way hamper your grasp of programming.
Programming is interesting and fun albeit there are challenging and difficult times, tough periods when you would feel like giving up, but your zeal, determination, and persistence would be the neutralizers to those tough moments. Please go ahead and start. Remember, 'the journey of a thousand miles, begins with a step'. As regards languages to start with for game development, you can start with any of the following: C++, JAVA, Python etc.

I studied a basic medical course. My mentor in programming is also a medical doctor. So don't be worried about your course of study. All the best bro. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think I Can Cope With Programming Being An Anatomical Student? by Harkstetunz: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Chukwudaalu:
Good morning brother. In response to your question, I believe you can cope. It all depends on the mindset. Believe you can, and you will!
Your course of study does not in any way hamper your grasp of programming.
Programming is interesting and fun albeit there are challenging and difficult times, tough periods when you would feel like giving up, but your zeal, determination, and persistence would be the neutralizers to those tough moments. Please go ahead and start. Remember, 'the journey of a thousand miles, begins with a step'. As regards languages to start with for game development, you can start with any of the following: C++, JAVA, Python etc.

I studied a basic medical course. My mentor in programming is also a medical doctor. So don't be worried about your course of study. All the best bro. smiley

Thanks bro, I will do just that
Re: Do You Think I Can Cope With Programming Being An Anatomical Student? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
Yeah it's possible but programming needs devotion of time so it will be hard at first but with time, you will get better.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think I Can Cope With Programming Being An Anatomical Student? by Harkstetunz: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ausrichie:
Yeah it's possible but programming needs devotion of time so it will be hard at first but with time, you will get better.

Thanks
Re: Do You Think I Can Cope With Programming Being An Anatomical Student? by stanliwise(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Harkstetunz:
Hello Nairalanders.

I am a student of anatomy and I have a penchant for games. I have always had dreams to create games and apps that will enhance the better understanding of the human anatomy for anatomical and medical students.
The issue with me is that I don't have a knowledge of programming and I've been planning to enroll myself in a programming class.
Do you guys think I'll be able to cope because I have no basic knowledge of it and what app or programming app do you think I can begin with?
Please help a brother!

There is no accurate answer to your questions. You need to start to know better. The earlier you do the much you know. Programming is a little time consuming.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think I Can Cope With Programming Being An Anatomical Student? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
With what you intend to build and the programming language to use will take time to have full grasp of it. Start now and don't stop even in the face of challenges

1 Like

Re: Do You Think I Can Cope With Programming Being An Anatomical Student? by ibromodzi: 7:39am On Jan 07, 2020
Harkstetunz:
Hello Nairalanders.

I am a student of anatomy and I have a penchant for games. I have always had dreams to create games and apps that will enhance the better understanding of the human anatomy for anatomical and medical students.
The issue with me is that I don't have a knowledge of programming and I've been planning to enroll myself in a programming class.
Do you guys think I'll be able to cope because I have no basic knowledge of it and what app or programming app do you think I can begin with?
Please help a brother!

The course you study doesn't matter. I'm a final year student of optometry and I have been writing codes since my 300 level days. I also know medical students and even doctors who are programmers.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think I Can Cope With Programming Being An Anatomical Student? by Harkstetunz: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2020
ibromodzi:

The course you study doesn't matter. I'm a final year student of optometry and I have been writing codes since my 300 level days. I also know medical students and even doctors who are programmers.

Thanks, I'm grateful
Re: Do You Think I Can Cope With Programming Being An Anatomical Student? by incogni2o: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Harkstetunz:

Thanks, I'm grateful

I read Physiology and I am working for an eHealth firm currently as Software Developer.

Yes you can.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Learn Data Science For Free On 365datascience [scholarship] / 10 Website Designing Principles That You Should Follow / How To Create A Simple Image Slideshow Using Html, Css And Javascript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.