Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose (1459 Views)

Here Are Some Stunning Templates For Any Business Purpose / Urgently Need A Loan For A Business Purpose / Land For Agricultural Or Business Purpose, Do U Know Any Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2020
Good Morning and Compliments of the Season to everyone.

I'd like to use this opportunity in requesting for a soft loan for business purpose from my supportive individuals or corporation here on Nairaland. My proposal is enumerated below as:

Am seeking a soft loan to the tune of N200, 000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira) for business purpose. I have a BMW 120i series, 4 cylinder petrol engine I want to refurbish for transportation, concierge and logistics business within the metropolis of Abuja. The vehicle was given to me with a knocked engine in July, 2019 but I have not been financially buoyant enough to replace the engine and other parts that have been damaged. The vehicle is currently with my mechanic in Lagos and we have gone over a few things that needs to be replaced aside the engine as well. I have tried the transportation business here in Abuja sometime ago, 2017 and 2018 to be precise, so am not new to the model in Abuja. From AYA - Masaka, Masaka - Area 1, Area 1 - Lugbe. Masaka - Wuse - Berger and so on.

REQUEST/OBJECTIVE
The purpose for the soft loan of the sum of N200, 000.00 is for the refurbishment of my BMW 120i series 4 cylinder petrol engine for transportation and logistics business within the metropolis of Abuja. The loan would afford me the opportunity to replace the knocked engine I received the vehicle with and change other damaged/faulty parts which include but not limited to:
1. Broken/damaged fuel pump
2. The 2 back shock absorbers
3. Brake pads for all the wheels
4. Servicing
5. Nozzles servicing and
6. Few electrical faults

I can confirm its rigidity, fuel consumption capacity, durability and suitability for the purpose I am refurbishing it for. When given this loan, all purchases and receipts, payments of labour and so on would be indications that the fund is not diverted or used to fulfill other purposes other than what is stated and investigation into my credibility can be done to see and ensure the transparency of the funds I would be trusted with.

RETURN ON INVESTMENT
The purpose I seek this loan for has been a business which has survived different and varying factors since long time ago. Transportation has never seized to prove its reliability except when not managed appropriately. I am broadening my scope to include rendering transportation services within the metropolis of Abuja and its immediate environs, running concierge services, and providing logistics support to e-commerce businesses and other related errand services I can include in my business model. I stated this business reliability and I am sure of my saying because I am going to be in charge of my business and not leave it in the hands of anyone who in-turn would cause further havoc or ruin to my foundation and accountability towards paying back my loan.
Upon the completion and refurbishment of my vehicle, I am guaranteed a minimum sum of N3, 000 daily from all services I indulge in after deduction of expenses made in rendering quality service. Expenses could include fuel purchase, vulcanizer fee for inflated tires, payment of ticket fees or loading fees with the NURTW officials and so on. So I am pegging my daily delivery after expenses to be capped at N3, 000. For six days weekly would give me N18, 000. This total multiplied by 4 weeks of the month would give me N72, 000 monthly. The beauty of this reality is that I am not delivering to anyone but rather I own the business and its entirety.
So I would say this is a good investment in which paying back my loan on installment basis would have no effect on my business, payback would be timely and I would still have at least something tangible to hold on to in case of any unforeseen circumstances.

LOAN PAYMENT
I am requesting a soft loan of N200, 000.00 and am offering a 25% interest in pay back over a 5 months installment period of N50, 000.00 monthly which puts the total payback amount to N250, 000.00. I am however confident that paying back this loan would not be a problem as I have calculated above and ensured the viability and purpose of the loan I seek.

CONCLUSION
I am readily available for any information needed or requested for this purpose at any given time convenient for you. I establish the purpose of the loan is as stated above payment of the total asked and interest accrued would be diligently paid back in full.

I am currently resident in Abuja and i can be reached at anytime via my signature attached. God bless each and everyone who contributes and tries to assist.
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by healthserve(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2020
This is a serious person judging by the meticulous details in his proposal. You can take a glimpse at the personality through the proposal.

The Lord is your strength. May you get the help you so seek.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2020
@healthserve Thanks bro. God bless you for this wonderful response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Am appealing to all. I intend renewing the papers of the vehicle as soon as i can make progress with my request which could further stand as a collateral to the loan collected until all payments are made
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by healthserve(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
funso77:
@healthserve Thanks bro. God bless you for this wonderful response

You're welcome. Wishing you success with the transport business
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Am still appealing to all well-meaning Nairalanders, individuals and establishments out there. All i need to make a sustainable living is the sum of N200, 000 payable back with interest in rendering quality service doing what i know and love to do the most. I am not trying to acquire this loan and transfer ownership of the business to a third party but instead, I am going to be and stand as the captain piloting this business for income-generation, sustainability and expansion.

I just got a reply from Jumia after i inquired about running/rendering logistics services, delivery of items within the metropolis of Abuja and its environs and i was asked to submit a proposal but which have to be on hold because i havent gotten finances for the tool i intend using. But am developing the proposal anyway.

ROI: If i can make at least 10 deliveries on a daily basis at N200 - N300 per delivery and still run transportation much later in the day, am sure of making at least between N4, 000 - N5, 000 daily after expenses. If its only transportation, between 7am in the morning and 7pm, 12 hours within the day, am sure and guaranteed of at least N3, 000 daily.

Any support or assistance would be highly appreciated and valued. God bless
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2020
Good morning dear all.

Am still using this opportunity and medium to appeal to all concerned and kind-hearted Nairalanders to please assist me. These are words and creative thinking of a hard working man who is not ashamed to embrace his hustle and make a decent living for himself using what he has. Let my words touch a sincere heart to render support this wonderful day and morning. God bless you all and your hustles
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2020
Eagerly anticipating your kindest and supportive hands Nairalanders.

Good morning everyone
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
God bless you all as you read this
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hello everyone. Wishing you all a productive and prosperous days and weeks ahead in the first month of the year. God bless
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Good afternoon everyone. Still appealing to all well wishers and supporters for my plea/request. Have a good weekend ahead and God bless
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
A very warm good afternoon to everyone. Wishing you all a wonderful and blessed week ahead. Kindly assist with my appeal, God bless you as you do
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hi, I went thru your previous post and you were looking to apply as a driver. Please let me know if you are still interested in this or focused on repairing your current car. I intend to buy a 2007/2009 Camry that I would reg on Uber partner. And would much like to give you a try.
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by vncntluv(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
Odogu9195:
Hi, I went thru your previous post and you were looking to apply as a driver. Please let me know if you are still interested in this or focused on repairing your current car. I intend to buy a 2007/2009 Camry that I would reg on Uber partner. And would much like to give you a try.
I am interested in the car for uber. Let me know if you would need me. Thanks
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by healthserve(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
Odogu9195:

Please make the Op your primary interest in this matter.

Kind Regards
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
healthserve:

Please make the Op your primary interest in this matter.

Kind Regards

Thank you so much @healthserve. That's how some people go about hijacking someone's post and idea
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Odogu9195:

Dear Sir, thanks for this great and wonderful opportunity. I have tried all I could about my car, no luck so I am open and very much interested in this opportunity. I am still in Lagos owing to my inability to raise my transport fare as I have expended all on my car but I should be back in Abuja within this week by God's grace. Once again, thank you for this opportunity and am happy to work with you
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2020
Odogu9195:

Still awaiting your response sir. I can be reached at 09057139245. God bless and thank you.
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2020
funso77:

Still awaiting your response sir. I can be reached at 09057139245. God bless and thank you.

Hi yes I have saved your number, let me get in touch with you when the car is ready and in Nigeria
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Odogu9195:

Hi yes I have saved your number, let me get in touch with you when the car is ready and in Nigeria

Appreciated Sir. Am in Abuja currently, came in this Afternoon. Anticipating your soonest response and the opportunity to work with you
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
My appreciation goes out to all who has seen, commented and wished good tidings upon me through this post. My appreciation to @Odogu, still awaiting your candid assistance but in d meantime, am still reaching out to all with an open mind and sincere heart, pls help a brother. How I wish @Mompha or @Hushpuppi be reading this post o but I believe in my Nairaland brothers and sisters. God bless you all, thanks
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Welcome to a new day, a prosperous and productive new week for everyone. As we hustle and go through life challenges today and this week, remember that your situation is better than someone else's. The widow, the orphaned children, the less privileged, the disabled, the poor and needy all needs your help. Do the little you can as your widow's mite and reach out to someone today, put a smile on someone's face today even amidst all the hardships. Thank you and God bless.

Still reaching out to all concerned, pls help a brother in need. Thank you as you do so.

Pic 1: Purchase of engine (tokunbo) 2.0 4 cylinder petrol engine. BMW 120i series, E87

Pic 2: The model of the Car

Pic 3: Repair works ongoing

Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Good afternoon all and good afternoon @Odogu9195. Wishing you and family a wonderful weekend. Havent heard from you and i hope all plans are coming along as scheduled. Anticipating your soonest response bro
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by queenprecy(f): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Check out Chinmark page on Facebook
Re: Kindly Assist Me With This Request For A Soft Loan For Business Purpose by funso77(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2020
Thanks @queenprecy. Much appreciated response. God bless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Hub - Coworking, Virtual & Serviced Office In GRA, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria / Please I Need A Serious Business Partner / User Not Authorized On CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.