Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? (3294 Views)

Oraimo Freepods 4 Vs Oraimo Freepods Pro - The Ultimate Showdown !! / Oraimo Rhyme Vs Oraimo Freepods 3 - Is It Time To Upgrade ?! / Oraimo Freepods PRO Vs Oraimo Freepods 3 - Should You Upgrade?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Zyzman: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hello guys I'm considering buying a wireless Bluetooth device and the oraimo products caught my attention but I have been unable to choose between two of their products which I find befitting.
It the e99D and the e96D. I need suggestions please.
Any reviews too would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

First picture is the e99D
While the following pictures are the e96D.

PS; price and location(Lagos) which I can get it would be appreciated also

Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Zyzman:
Hello guys I'm considering buying a wireless Bluetooth device and the oraimo products caught my attention but I have been unable to choose between two of their products which I find befitting.
It the e99D and the e96D. I need suggestions please.
Any reviews too would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

First picture is the e99D
While the following pictures are the e96D.

PS; price and location(Lagos) which I can get it would be appreciated also
Try the e99d. Buy and give review. I get interest too.
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Zyzman: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Try the e99d. Buy and give review. I get interest too.
Got any ideas of the price?
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Zyzman:

Got any ideas of the price?
I would prefer the e99d it's sold for 12k at computer village ikeja cos my sister uses one, it's really nice to use.
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Zyzman: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
dumo1:

I would prefer the e99d it's sold for 12k at computer village ikeja cos my sister uses one, it's really nice to use.
How long has she been using it and any reviews?
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Zyzman:

How long has she been using it and any reviews?
.she has been using it for over 6 months now. It a very good earbuds with bass, it's quite popular and offers value for your money. Although the other picture of wireless ear buds you posted I haven't seen it anywhere
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Zyzman: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
dumo1:

.she has been using it for over 6 months now. It a very good earbuds with bass, it's quite popular and offers value for your money. Although the other picture of wireless ear buds you posted I haven't seen it anywhere

The other one is a new product but the downside it the battery life I heard it 3hrs. Seems I might take your word and buy it.
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Zyzman:

The other one is a new product but the downside it the battery life I heard it 3hrs. Seems I might take your word and buy it.

The E99d lasts up to 6 hours on a single charge and it's charging case charging is said to hold juice for up to 24 hours of music play time and 100 hours of standby. Please get one and kindly give us your personal review, we will gladly appreciate your review. grin. Thanks
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Zyzman: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
dumo1:

The E99d lasts up to 6 hours on a single charge and it's charging case charging is said to hold juice for up to 24 hours of music play time and 100 hours of standby. Please get one and kindly give us your personal review, we will gladly appreciate your review. grin. Thanks

grin grin grin grin grin grin You be clown.
Meself dey find review nw
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
Zyzman:

grin grin grin grin grin grin You be clown.
Meself dey find review nw
There is no review like a personal upfront review man cheesy
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Zyzman: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
dumo1:

There is no review like a personal upfront review man cheesy

You can provide that also
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Zyzman:

Guy don't be stingy nah! Buy this thing and give us review ehn! grin
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Zyzman:

Guy how far, what's the update?
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Zyzman: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
dumo1:

Guy how far, what's the update?

I never buy am oh I dey find good review
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
Zyzman:

I never buy am oh I dey find good review
grin young man I never forget you o! What's the 411?
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Zyzman: 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
dumo1:

grin young man I never forget you o! What's the 411?

I don buy am bro and e make sense.
I dey sell oh my location is Lagos.
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 14, 2020
Zyzman:

I don buy am bro and e make sense.
I dey sell oh my location is Lagos.
Ah! Bro something you just bought, you want to sell.it so soon?
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Zyzman: 6:55am On Jan 14, 2020
dumo1:

Ah! Bro something you just bought, you want to sell.it so soon?

No bro I have new ones for sale and I'm very much enjoying mine
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
Zyzman:

No bro I have new ones for sale and I'm very much enjoying mine
I wish you happy sales bro. cool more grease to your elbows. How much did you eventually get yours for?
Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Zyzman: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
dumo1:

I wish you happy sales bro. cool more grease to your elbows. How much did you eventually get yours for?

1 Like

Re: Oraimo OEB-E99D Vs Oraimo OEB-E96D Which Would You Recommend? by Babaelijah: 4:03am On Oct 31, 2020
The E99D has good sound and last about 5hrs (watching movie at a stretch), You can decide to use one ear bud at a time, meaning u have about 10hrs movie time at ur disposal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Cracked Phone Screen With Toothpaste / Bootloop / New Operamini In .sis For S60v2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.