Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

When Women Seek To Trap Men With " Kayan Mata" - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / When Women Seek To Trap Men With " Kayan Mata" (2304 Views)

How To Trap Money / When Women Benefits From Patriarchy. / Igbos Seek To Promote Their Language In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Women Seek To Trap Men With " Kayan Mata" by AN24: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
By Tobi Adebayo

Inputing "kayan" in the search bar of photo-sharing app, Instagram will bring an endless list of vendors, both genuine and swindlers, who all have one thing in common; they all sell Kayan Mata.

The origin of Kayan Mata, which means "women's things", can be traced to the Northern part of Nigeria. They are herbs that function as aphrodisiacs and sexual enhancement potions to spice up a couple's sex life.

Unfortunately, they are now being peddled as love potions that can be used to extort rich men, keep men glued or make men obey every wish and command of women that use these special herbs.

There are uncountable vendors on Instagram that sell these potions to their customers, alongside the belief that administering these potions would enable them wrap men around their fingers with ease.

These sellers post made-up product reviews and wads of props money (dollars) to sell their products to desperate ladies who are eager to land "big fish".

Some of the ridiculous names they tag these products include; make him do as I wish, favour soap, attraction soap, attraction oil, attraction powder, money soap, stingy man kit, money frog, and so on.

A graduate of Mass Communication from Nile University, Hauwa Abubakar, who spoke with AN24.net to shed more light on the menace said, "only naive women would fall for the nonsense that these Instagram people are selling. I laugh when I see some of the things that they claim are kayan mata.

"Kayan Mata, in the North, is usually packed for a newly wedded bride to enable her enjoy her husband sexually. It is not meant to trap anybody or attract anyone.

"Of course, good and enjoyable sex would make any man lose his mind and stick to his woman. He would also do things to make her happy like gifting her money and other things. It does not mean that the man is enchanted. It simply means the man is being appreciative," Hauwa said.

When asked about the "favour kit, money kit", Hauwa said those are not considered kayan mata and but voodoo items.

"Kayan mata is nothing more than performance enhancing, libido boosting herbs. Some are even medicinal as they can cure infections. Anything outside of that is juju."

A student of Kwara State Polytechnic, Olufunke Lawal, accused self-acclaimed therapist, Hauwa Mohammed, popularly known as Jaaruma, as the one who allegedly started the trend of "making women believe that kayan mata is enchanting."

"That lady was the one that started this whole thing. All she sells to the gullible women is a fruit called Gorontula in its liquid form. That fruit is only grown in some parts of the North. It is a natural aphrodisiac that also help women that have problem with lubrication down there.

"Her actions has given birth to a long chain of copycats. Nigerians are very good at facing a direction whenever it appears that it is thriving.

"It's just so sad that young ladies are falling for the deceit of these kayan mata sellers. A simple mix of coconut, dates and tigernuts, ground together, sieved and served as liquid will do also do trick.

"Eating fruits like pineapples and watermelons also helps. I believe it is only greedy women that would keep wasting their money on the nonsense being sold on Instagram," Olufunke concluded.

https://an24.net/2020/01/04/when-women-seek-to-trap-men-with-kayan-mata/

Cc Odumchi Fulaman198 bigspanish21

Re: When Women Seek To Trap Men With " Kayan Mata" by popsy2(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Voodoo
Re: When Women Seek To Trap Men With " Kayan Mata" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
I Don wise.
I dey do sign of the cross ontop punna before I enter.
Sanctify am.
I am covered
Re: When Women Seek To Trap Men With " Kayan Mata" by superlanny(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
All these women doing love portion to trap men
I pity una, with my 9inches cucumber, na you go run Las Las.
Re: When Women Seek To Trap Men With " Kayan Mata" by WORDSENSEI: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
It's Jaaruma that's responsible for all that madness.
Re: When Women Seek To Trap Men With " Kayan Mata" by Octopusssy(f): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
I Don wise.
I dey do sign of the cross ontop punna before I enter.
Sanctify am.
I am covered
Oga, marrying will be better than covering your prick with anointing oil everytime you wan fvck.
Re: When Women Seek To Trap Men With " Kayan Mata" by Tek77: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Octopusssy:

Oga, marrying will be better than covering your prick with anointing oil everytime you wan fvck.

Evn person wife dey buy am use so she can collect all the money her husband is supposed to invest and plan their future.. wat a pity
Re: When Women Seek To Trap Men With " Kayan Mata" by DropsMic(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hian
Re: When Women Seek To Trap Men With " Kayan Mata" by RuggedSniper: 12:02am On Aug 03, 2020
AN24:
By Tobi Adebayo

Inputing "kayan" in the search bar of photo-sharing app, Instagram will bring an endless list of vendors, both genuine and swindlers, who all have one thing in common; they all sell Kayan Mata.

The origin of Kayan Mata, which means "women's things", can be traced to the Northern part of Nigeria. They are herbs that function as aphrodisiacs and sexual enhancement potions to spice up a couple's sex life.

Unfortunately, they are now being peddled as love potions that can be used to extort rich men, keep men glued or make men obey every wish and command of women that use these special herbs.

There are uncountable vendors on Instagram that sell these potions to their customers, alongside the belief that administering these potions would enable them wrap men around their fingers with ease.

These sellers post made-up product reviews and wads of props money (dollars) to sell their products to desperate ladies who are eager to land "big fish".

Some of the ridiculous names they tag these products include; make him do as I wish, favour soap, attraction soap, attraction oil, attraction powder, money soap, stingy man kit, money frog, and so on.

A graduate of Mass Communication from Nile University, Hauwa Abubakar, who spoke with AN24.net to shed more light on the menace said, "only naive women would fall for the nonsense that these Instagram people are selling. I laugh when I see some of the things that they claim are kayan mata.

"Kayan Mata, in the North, is usually packed for a newly wedded bride to enable her enjoy her husband sexually. It is not meant to trap anybody or attract anyone.

"Of course, good and enjoyable sex would make any man lose his mind and stick to his woman. He would also do things to make her happy like gifting her money and other things. It does not mean that the man is enchanted. It simply means the man is being appreciative," Hauwa said.

When asked about the "favour kit, money kit", Hauwa said those are not considered kayan mata and but voodoo items.

"Kayan mata is nothing more than performance enhancing, libido boosting herbs. Some are even medicinal as they can cure infections. Anything outside of that is juju."

A student of Kwara State Polytechnic, Olufunke Lawal, accused self-acclaimed therapist, Hauwa Mohammed, popularly known as Jaaruma, as the one who allegedly started the trend of "making women believe that kayan mata is enchanting."

"That lady was the one that started this whole thing. All she sells to the gullible women is a fruit called Gorontula in its liquid form. That fruit is only grown in some parts of the North. It is a natural aphrodisiac that also help women that have problem with lubrication down there.

"Her actions has given birth to a long chain of copycats. Nigerians are very good at facing a direction whenever it appears that it is thriving.

"It's just so sad that young ladies are falling for the deceit of these kayan mata sellers. A simple mix of coconut, dates and tigernuts, ground together, sieved and served as liquid will do also do trick.

"Eating fruits like pineapples and watermelons also helps. I believe it is only greedy women that would keep wasting their money on the nonsense being sold on Instagram," Olufunke concluded.

https://an24.net/2020/01/04/when-women-seek-to-trap-men-with-kayan-mata/

(1) (Reply)

Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... / Merry Christmas Pictures And Images / My Chat With Popular Blogger, Judyfamous In Memory Of The African Slave Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.