Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ussd Code For Airtel Amazing Offer For Data And Voice Call - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ussd Code For Airtel Amazing Offer For Data And Voice Call (1579 Views)

Canon EOS 350D Digital Camera Is Offer For Sale N20,000.00 Call 08036674361 / How To Buy MTN Data Plan USSD Code At Cheap Rate / Check Out My Editing Skills And Voice Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ussd Code For Airtel Amazing Offer For Data And Voice Call by Rekcyber(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Airtel Nigeria start offering Airtel awoof data for Airtel internet users...

In this video I am going to show you the Airtel ussd code to get Airtel data almost free ��

Like I said in this video this Airtel ussd code is no cheat code or hack for Airtel unlimited data.

This had been on for long now, due to my recent published video concerning MTN UNLIMITED DATA USSD CODE

which prompt a subscriber to asked for airtel data ussd code which will help to pay less and get much Airtel data.

Just like I said, Airtel Nigeria given out this privilege to some Airtel users although I explained everything in the video. You will also have the chance to enjoy Airtel smartTALK from your Airtel line. ��

Try to watch and listen to my voice and if your AIRTEL NIGERIA SIM CARD is not eligible state your comments below regarding your problems. Subscribe and wait for Airtel Nigeria next video..... ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5iOnvR0SSY

And mostly, this video is specifically for those on Airtel Nigeria globe and for others Countries stay turn by subscribing to our Official YouTube channel and make sure you select the Bell icon ��� to avoid missing out the great opportunity...

(1) (Reply)

Create Us A Video Playing Our Yet To Be Launched Game For #10,000 / Animation - 2d Animation Expert Needed In Abuja For A Contract Project: / Graphic Artist Job Openings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.