Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

CR7 is the only player to score a hat trick in EPL, Laliga, Serial A & World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CR7 is the only player to score a hat trick in EPL, Laliga, Serial A & World Cup (1447 Views)

Morocco Earthquake: CR7 Is Providing Shelter For Victims In His Marrakesh Hotel / Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Only Player To Score 100+ Goals In EPL, UCL & La Liga / Lewandowski Tops 2019 Goalscorers' List With 33 Goals, Messi Is 2nd, CR7 Is 16th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CR7 is the only player to score a hat trick in EPL, Laliga, Serial A & World Cup by obembet(f): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo is the only player to score a hat trick in the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and World Cup.

Cristiano Ronaldo scored a second-half hat-trick to lead Serie A champions Juventus to a 4-0 win at home to Cagliari on Monday, taking his tally to eight goals in his last five league games.

The Portuguese pounced on a mistake in the Cagliari defence to break the deadlock four minutes after halftime before adding the second from a penalty as he scored for the fifth league game in the row.

After setting up Gonzalo Higuain for the third in the 81st minute, he completed the rout by finishing off a counter-attack one minute later. The win left Juventus top of Serie A with 45 points from 18 games, at least until Inter Milan, who are three points behind, visit Napoli in the evening match.

Ronaldo, who completed the 36th league hat-trick of his career, two more than Lionel Messi, took his tally this season to 15 goals, including 13 in Serie A. Sixth-placed Cagliari defended stubbornly in the first half, restricting Juventus to one real chance when defender Merih Demiral's header thumped against the crossbar from a corner.

But it began to unravel for the Sardinians when Ragnar Klavan's pass across the face of the Cagliari area was intercepted by Ronaldo who glided past goalkeeper Robin Olsen and scored into the empty net.

Giovanni Simeone headed against the crossbar for Cagliari but they were undone by more careless defending when Marko Rog tripped Paulo Dybala as he weaved his way into the area and Ronaldo sent Olsen the wrong way from the spot.

With nine minutes left, Ronaldo sent substitute Higuain free down the left and the Argentine cut inside before scoring with a deflected shot. One minute later, Douglas Costa burst forward and slipped the ball to an unmarked Ronaldo who placed his shot between Olsen and the near post. Cagliari then hit the woodwork for a second time as Joao Pedro struck the post.

Source: https://en.as.com/en/2020/01/06/football/1578332462_360437.amp.html

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

Re: CR7 is the only player to score a hat trick in EPL, Laliga, Serial A & World Cup by popsy2(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
goat
Re: CR7 is the only player to score a hat trick in EPL, Laliga, Serial A & World Cup by jidamsel43(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
This man is just fantastic , fantabulous, fanta.... pls help me complete it

2 Likes

Re: CR7 is the only player to score a hat trick in EPL, Laliga, Serial A & World Cup by osamz007: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
ororo

Re: CR7 is the only player to score a hat trick in EPL, Laliga, Serial A & World Cup by obembet(f): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: CR7 is the only player to score a hat trick in EPL, Laliga, Serial A & World Cup by damola311: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
It's Alexis Sanchez that hold the record before CR7....

Udinese, Barce and Inter.

Congrats to him... cool
Re: CR7 is the only player to score a hat trick in EPL, Laliga, Serial A & World Cup by kingjrofficial(m): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
front page naaaaa
Re: CR7 is the only player to score a hat trick in EPL, Laliga, Serial A & World Cup by kingjrofficial(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
damola311:
It's Alexis Sanchez that hold the record before CR7....

Udinese, Barce and Inter.

Congrats to him... cool
wat of worldcup and world club cup worldcup qualifying?
Re: CR7 is the only player to score a hat trick in EPL, Laliga, Serial A & World Cup by Davida33: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ronaldo is the king of football
Re: CR7 is the only player to score a hat trick in EPL, Laliga, Serial A & World Cup by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2020
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo is the only player to score a hat trick in the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and World Cup.

Cristiano Ronaldo scored a second-half hat-trick to lead Serie A champions Juventus to a 4-0 win at home to Cagliari on Monday, taking his tally to eight goals in his last five league games.

The Portuguese pounced on a mistake in the Cagliari defence to break the deadlock four minutes after halftime before adding the second from a penalty as he scored for the fifth league game in the row.

After setting up Gonzalo Higuain for the third in the 81st minute, he completed the rout by finishing off a counter-attack one minute later. The win left Juventus top of Serie A with 45 points from 18 games, at least until Inter Milan, who are three points behind, visit Napoli in the evening match.

Ronaldo, who completed the 36th league hat-trick of his career, two more than Lionel Messi, took his tally this season to 15 goals, including 13 in Serie A. Sixth-placed Cagliari defended stubbornly in the first half, restricting Juventus to one real chance when defender Merih Demiral's header thumped against the crossbar from a corner.

But it began to unravel for the Sardinians when Ragnar Klavan's pass across the face of the Cagliari area was intercepted by Ronaldo who glided past goalkeeper Robin Olsen and scored into the empty net.

Giovanni Simeone headed against the crossbar for Cagliari but they were undone by more careless defending when Marko Rog tripped Paulo Dybala as he weaved his way into the area and Ronaldo sent Olsen the wrong way from the spot.

With nine minutes left, Ronaldo sent substitute Higuain free down the left and the Argentine cut inside before scoring with a deflected shot. One minute later, Douglas Costa burst forward and slipped the ball to an unmarked Ronaldo who placed his shot between Olsen and the near post. Cagliari then hit the woodwork for a second time as Joao Pedro struck the post.

Source: https://en.as.com/en/2020/01/06/football/1578332462_360437.amp.html

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44
Ronaldo,simply the best.....but Obembet come ooo, why are people always accusing you of being a man....i surprisingly have never felt that way... I don't why
Re: CR7 is the only player to score a hat trick in EPL, Laliga, Serial A & World Cup by obembet(f): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
Ronaldo,simply the best.....but Obembet come ooo, why are people always accusing you of being a man....i surprisingly have never felt that way... I don't why

The best way for people to get your attention is to critise u. If u show them all what they want, they will only tell u AM SORRY at the end
Re: CR7 is the only player to score a hat trick in EPL, Laliga, Serial A & World Cup by Jokerman(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hatricks in 10 separate competition
Re: CR7 is the only player to score a hat trick in EPL, Laliga, Serial A & World Cup by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
obembet:

The best way for people to get your attention is to critise u. If u show them all what they want, they will only tell u AM SORRY at the end
hmmm!! That's a unique way of looking at it...instead of getting angry, you simply decided to understand it for what it is...a means for them to get your attention.....if you ask me, I think criticism is not the most effective method...but that's just my personal opinion. I might be wrong

I'm intrigued, are you a journalist? Or do you post threads for the love of it?....

1 Like

Re: CR7 is the only player to score a hat trick in EPL, Laliga, Serial A & World Cup by emmabest2000(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Messi fans will avoid this thread oooo cheesy

I remember in the other thread before this Wednesday game , Ibrahimovic was boasting about how many spectators he wanted on the stadium before he would play,

Some messi fans start saying that Ibrahimovic no 21 , 7+7+7=21 grin

After the talking
Ronaldo scored hat trick
Ibrahimovic scored zerooooooooo grin

Although both of them has something in common, which is not afraid to take new challenge , unlike messi who is afraid of taking new challenge... tongue

like for Ronaldo
share for Ibrahimovic

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Manchester City Vs Manchester United 0-1 Goals & All Highlights / I Think I Finally Have The Secret To Consistent Winning In Virtual Soccer / Sure Winning Sportybet Free Booking Code For Today 20 January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.