Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,094 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Help ,urgent Help Needed. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help ,urgent Help Needed. (909 Views)

Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer / Please Help!! Urgent Advice Needed On Job Choices / Please Help (URGENT): I Have UBA Aptitude Test Stated For Today 1pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help ,urgent Help Needed. by SedulousMan: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2020
Hello everyone reading this post, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!
I wish everyone everything they wish for this 2020.

I am just a desperate boy who gained admission October this year and i've managed to pay school fees,acceptance and some other registration fee totaling around #190,000. in OOU

My school is outside my state so i have no one to go live there with ,i've tried talking to approachable course mates but it's either they already have a roomate or they don't want to share a room with anyone even if i have the half payment and that's understandable because of the possibility of bad influence and the Uncomfortability that comes with sharing a room with someone especially someone you don't know at all.

i've not been able to save from what i do because it's so small and i spend the little i'm making which i should be saving on transport and food .

i've been so destabilized ,i can't get myself together to raise funds needed to rent an apartment , i don't usually have problems with grades but if i don't get myself a place i will have a very big problem ,it's my 100 level ,exam starts february 3 , no test has been conducted yet just assignment ..

I am begging all the good samaritan that we have here to please help me with with the rent fee , almost all the cheap houses has been occupied

I need #65,000 to get one around school,it's worth the money.

there's one apartment available for #45,000 but the house is far from school to begin with,bad electricity and it's not even worth the amount outside those.

i know the economy isn't fair to majority of us but i know for sure in the middle of that some people are doing good and some certain amount are not what some consider as that much of a money,i am not having any sense of entitlement i just need help,nobody owes me anything. i am skeptic of almost anything that sounds and looks dubious,it's okay to doubt me ,i will provide all the necessary proof needed .

At this juncture i don't mind if there's someone out there who is willing to borrow , i can't run away (i know that statement requires a leap of faith and it's kind of hard but i don't mind if it requires me droping my BVN,that person coming to know my house,knowing my department,having me pen an agreement,meeting my parent,having me do a video saying i am to pay back on a so so date (i don't even mind interest) . i am just so desperate,i've worked so hard to gain this admission in the first place and all my dreams are tearing apart before my eyes PLEASE AND PLEASE HELP ME.. my story is a very touching one and i will tell it to someone who is really interested.

I know for sure i will make it before finishing my 4 year course because i have a lot of ideas running through my head but the situation i am currently in makes me feel like a bird without wings.

I WILL BE DOWN TO THE POLICY OF ANY POTENTIAL HELPER.

PLEASE DON'T SAY THINGS THAT WILL DISCOURAGE PEOPLE FROM HELPING ME,THIS IS MY LAST HOPE , NO FAMILY TO GO TO BECAUSE THEY ARE STRUGGLING TOO, I AM ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE WHO MAKE IT TO HIGHER INSTITUTION IN MY FAMILY (MOSTLY POLYTECHNIC ) .

:
my phone number is ==09053316069

2 Likes

Re: Help ,urgent Help Needed. by SedulousMan: 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please don't just read and go ,please say something cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Help ,urgent Help Needed. by Phosphorus666(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
My intuition tells me you're genuine. I only wish I can help you. I understand the situation you're into now because I was into it four years ago, but God saw me through. I pray God sends you a Messiah. E no easy.
Re: Help ,urgent Help Needed. by SedulousMan: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Phosphorus666:
My intuition tells me you're genuine. I only wish I can help you. I understand the situation you're into now because I was into it four years ago, but God saw me through. I pray God sends you a Messiah. E no easy.
thank you so much sir, I really appreciate your prayer.
Re: Help ,urgent Help Needed. by Derring: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2020
Young man, go to school hostel!
If you start this way how can you afford other year accommodation fees?
Re: Help ,urgent Help Needed. by nevergiveup89: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Derring:

Nairaland banned me,I don't know why ..

Derring:
thank you so much for taking your time to check and comment , school hostel is the most expensive of it all , my crying is all about me not having anything with me .

I save with piggy vest , I save as Small as a hundred naira ,two hundred ,five hundred , one thousand upward,i save and go broke at times knowing i will survive (no transaction charges for saving ) I don't check the balance , that's how I've been able to save up to pay my acceptance fee and school fee and other payments ...

School hostel is not only expensive,its crowded like 4 people in a not so big room .

I can't even do well with my savings in school hostel .

I have paid my first year fees ,I have now till December to save up for year 2 (200level) .

I am very smart I understand everything you said and if I get an apartment everything is under control for me,there are seperate account on that piggy vest that i can schedule for rent ...

Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

. / 11 Easiest Tech Jobs To Switch To From Different Industries / Your Workplace Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.