Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Which Skill Or Business Can I Learn And Venture Into? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Skill Or Business Can I Learn And Venture Into? (496 Views)

Dangote To Venture Into Steel Production, Targets Meeting Demand In West Africa. / PE Investors And Venture Capitalists Are Ultimate Catalysts For Startups / Make Money On Fiverr Daily Without A Skill Or A Gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Skill Or Business Can I Learn And Venture Into? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
It's no doubt that the unemployment rate of graduates in Nigeria is alarming as lot of Youths are presently hopeless in this era.

I'm a 2.1 graduate who is intending to learn a skill or venture into business due to inability to secure a good job. However, I've been afraid of business risk due to paucity of funds and lack of strong financial back up needed to thrive when unforseen circumstances arise in which has been a limitation.

In order to make a right choice based on Nairalanders experience and ideas, which skill or business do you think I can venture into with assurance of profitability?

MODIFIED

Note: I'm based in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Develop Business Skills: Enjoy Courses On Business And Entrepreneurship. / Nigeria Asia Economic Forum 2020 / Tank Farm In Port Harcourt Urgent Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.