Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Wives And Mothers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wives And Mothers (199 Views)

I Celebrate My Birthday With Gifts To Babies And Mothers / Nigeria Girls, Ladies, Women And Mothers Why? / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wives And Mothers by Mzflexydeeva(f): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
The sole purpose of this thread is to gather wives and mothers together to share experiences that have helped adapt as wives and later as mothers.
It is not exclusively for mothers as we have a lot of women still looking up to God for the fruit of the womb.

I was inspired to create this thread when i heard the testimony of a woman who has been married or over 30 years with no issue and still has her husband as faithful as day one.
Often at times, we are psyched by the reality of marriage that we totally loose ourselves in marriage trying to adapt to living the whole new life we find ourselves. For some, this is a long lasting experience while for others the reality of becoming mothers is what turns their world around.
This is a medium for us ladies to help each other and encourage ourselves as well as be there for one another
Re: Wives And Mothers by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
hello everyone, this is me saying today we should stand for happy lives. today start to believe in yourself again, today inspired

(1) (Reply)

Aladrix Consult Is Open For Business / ISUZU Diesel Repair Services - RCP Tuning / Having Good Songs Isn't A Guarantee For Success -- OAP Michael Effiong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.