Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Which One Sells In Nigeria: Java For Web Application Or Java For Android - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which One Sells In Nigeria: Java For Web Application Or Java For Android (1471 Views)

Which Of Them Is Better To Learn (flutter Or Java) / Pls I need help in python or java / Oracle Or Cisco Or Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Sells In Nigeria: Java For Web Application Or Java For Android by Coder2Client(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
I seriously need contribution on this subject.

I have strong knowledge of core Java development (Java SE) and Android development but I feel like Android development does not sell in Nigeria and I want to look in to Java Enterprise (Java EE) which I already have basic knowledge of it.

Which one of these sells well for software developer in Nigeria and is there any chance of getting job here?

1 Like

Re: Which One Sells In Nigeria: Java For Web Application Or Java For Android by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 08, 2020
The two actually sell. Just try to be the best in any of the two and be flexible
Re: Which One Sells In Nigeria: Java For Web Application Or Java For Android by Savagethe21st(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bro I'm an Android device too...can u pm it whatsap number. Pls
Re: Which One Sells In Nigeria: Java For Web Application Or Java For Android by Karleb(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Java for Android.

There are enough easier languages that focuses on web alone.
Re: Which One Sells In Nigeria: Java For Web Application Or Java For Android by Kelvin58: 5:58am On Aug 06, 2020
Coder2Client:

I have strong knowledge of core Java development (Java SE) and Android development but I feel like Android development does not sell in Nigeria and I want to look in to Java Enterprise (Java EE) which I already have basic knowledge of it.

Which one of these sells well for software developer in Nigeria and is there any chance of getting job here?
bro, I want to learn how to code.... can you teach me pls
Re: Which One Sells In Nigeria: Java For Web Application Or Java For Android by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Karleb:
Java for Android.

There are enough easier languages that focuses on web alone.
Anything that can be written in JavaScript will eventually be written in JavaScript.

1 Like

Re: Which One Sells In Nigeria: Java For Web Application Or Java For Android by sreamsense: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Coder2Client:

Your creativity and how you can apply your programming knowledge to solve current problems is what is needed most not the number of languages you know or learn. If you are learning Java, learn it in detail to cover desktop, mobile, web app and embedded systems. All the areas are interrelated, knowing all these areas will make you brim with useful idea to develop unique project that can magnetize raw cash into your bank account

1 Like

Re: Which One Sells In Nigeria: Java For Web Application Or Java For Android by Coder2Client(m): 6:03am On Aug 08, 2020
sreamsense:

Your creativity and how you can apply your programming knowledge to solve current problems is what is needed most not the number of languages you know or learn. If you are learning Java, learn it in detail to cover desktop, mobile, web app and embedded systems . All the areas are interrelated, knowing all these areas will make you brim with useful idea to develop unique project that can magnetize raw cash into your bank account

Thank you for your contribution. @bolded really funny. I would have loved to agree if you had said desktop (JavaFX) and mobile (android, which is my stack ) but including Enterprise and Embedded systems to it, make me think you must be James Gosling.
Re: Which One Sells In Nigeria: Java For Web Application Or Java For Android by sreamsense: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Coder2Client:

Thank you for your contribution. @bolded really funny. I would have loved to agree if you had said desktop (JavaFX) and mobile (android, which is my stack ) but including Enterprise and Embedded systems to it, make me think you must be James Gosling.

I am not talking about your stack. I am only giving you general advice as an experienced programmer about what is obtianable in the present programming world if you really want to make it faster. You need to diversify and broaden your knowledge.

You can focus your attention on desktop and mobile at moment, but bear in mind being diversified will make you a better programmer. You don't need to go deep in electronic for embedded sake, but for the sake of iot and automation, you can't escape it

You can't totally run away from it unless you don't want to come out with better applications that can fetch you money on time. Your present aspiration is good, but just bear in mind that later or sooner, you need to cover those areas I mentioned
Re: Which One Sells In Nigeria: Java For Web Application Or Java For Android by Coder2Client(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
sreamsense:

I am not talking about your stack. I am only giving you general advice as an experienced programmer about what is obtianable in the present programming world if you really want to make it faster. You need to diversify and broaden your knowledge.

You can focus your attention on desktop and mobile at moment, but bear in mind being diversified will make you a better programmer. You don't need to go deep in electronic for embedded sake, but for the sake of iot and automation, you can't escape it

You can't totally run away from it unless you don't want to come out with better applications that can fetch you money on time. Your present aspiration is good, but just bear in mind that later or sooner, you need to cover those areas I mentioned

Insightful, thank you for your contribution boss.

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Good Java Web Application Framework / Top 10 Java 8 Tutorials - Best Of Lot, Must Read / The 3 New Javascript Apis You May Want To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.