Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

What Can You Do For Your Family With An Extra 100,000 Naira? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can You Do For Your Family With An Extra 100,000 Naira? (236 Views)

Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / Sesame Street Introduces Family With Two Gay Dads (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do For Your Family With An Extra 100,000 Naira? by Friskypete: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
One of the easiest ways to make money online is to write an E-book and sell it. This model of business is known as information marketing.

In the first quarter of 2019, $357 million dollars was generated from the sales of Ebook. The USA alone raked over $244 million dollars.
Few Nigerians are doing nothing less than N100,000 and the mad ones are doing N250,000 plus monthly

Why haven’t you written and sold your first E-book yet?

So many times we have been made to believe that only smart people write books. That’s not true, anybody with proper guidance can write a book. It must not be 150-300 pages, it can be 20-30 pages.

These kind of books are called information books created to solve a particular problem, educate people or created to satisfy a need or desire.
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, YOU CAN WRITE A BOOK.

To get a good information product, you need to go through four steps
1. Decide on what problem you want to tackle – a typical frustration or challenge in the life of people. For example, a typical problem for men is premature ejaculation or Weak Erection. A viral man hates it.

2. Brainstorm over 5 solutions to the problem that you can solve or a service you can offer. If the experience is personal, the more powerful. You can help solve a problem no matter what you do.

3. Draft out a book by writing the solution to the problem.

4. Turn it into a book and market the hell out of it by driving traffic to your book.

Here are some reasons why you should write an E-book, sell it and make cool cash.
1. BOUNDLESS POTENTIAL INCOME
There is so much money in E-book selling, and I call it the new OIL MONEY and very few Nigerians know this

I want to show you the real numbers. So let’s play.

I wrote my first E-book in April 2019 and I priced it at N3,000, in the first month I sold 10 copies.
10 X N3,000 = N30,000. I was mad eh just like that.

In the next month, I ran Facebook ads and sold 59 copies
59 X N3,000 = N177,000

You see how much you can make, without doing much work.
2. You need ZERO CAPITAL to write an E-book.
You need literary nothing to write this business, all you need is a smartphone, some few Apps (which I will share Later), data and time. No shipping fee, No cost of production. With the right tools and knowledge, you can create an E-book that will be so profitable and make you money.

3. Nigerians Are hungry for knowledge.
No matter the topic you choose to write on, there is always a market for it.
In October 2019, I created an E-book on HOW TO GET 10 RICH GIRLFRIENDS, MAKE THEM FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND TURN THEM INTO YOUR ATM MACHINE.
Guess what, I sold over 73 copies at N2,000.
73 X N2,000 = N146,000
In November, I increased the Price to N3,500 and I sold 43 copies.
43 X N3,500 = N150,500

THE ONLY DISADVANTAGE YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW IS THAT YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO WRITE AN EBOOK AND YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE ON HOW TO WRITE AN E-BOOK AND HOW TO CHOOSE AN HOT TOPIC THAT WILL SELL.

GOODNEWS!!!!!
For the last 5 months, my team and I have been able to teach more than 50 persons how to create their first E-book and make at least N20,000 monthly side income.

Normally we charge N15,000 for this course. But we are giving it out a huge 80% discount as our new year gift to the first 20 persons that will take this offer.

Just N3,000

BONUS: In Addition to this, we will give you Bonuses.
1. Free 30 hot selling topics to create E-books on. These topics have been proven to at least N30,000 monthly.

2. Free 16GB storage to save your images, audios, and video. 16GB Free.

3. How to set up Facebook and run FB adds without stress

All these Bonuses are worth N50,000 But you get it for free when you sign up for the class.
If you are ready to change your financial situation, make the investment of N3,000 ONLY. That is nothing compared to what you will make.
Message me on WhatsApp or Call: 08038840616

OR USE THE DIRECT LINK BELOW
https:///send?phone=2348038840616&text=Hello%20Peter,%20I%20want%20to%20Sign%20up%20for%20the%20class.

MONEY MUST BE MADE IN 2020!!!
Re: What Can You Do For Your Family With An Extra 100,000 Naira? by Friskypete: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Offer still available
Message or WhatsApp: 08038840616

(1) (Reply)

What Are Antidotes To Your Anger? / Start Teaching What You Love Online And Offline / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.