Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How Stefflondon Celebrated One Year Relationship Anniversary With Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Stefflondon Celebrated One Year Relationship Anniversary With Burna Boy (2856 Views)

Burna Boy's Girlfriend Stefflondon Dropped Two New Seductive Photos / "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy / Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Stefflondon Celebrated One Year Relationship Anniversary With Burna Boy by Made4naijalove: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Today marks exactly one year Stefflon Don and Burna Boy have been dating, and she took to social media to celebrate their special day.

Taking to her Instagram stories, Stefflon Don shared a special and romantic photo of herself with Burna Boy, writing about how she wishes to spend money more years with the Nigerian singer.

She wrote;

“Today marks exactly 1 year! cheers to 100 more my sweetie cakes”

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syEEZpwDo4Y

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: How Stefflondon Celebrated One Year Relationship Anniversary With Burna Boy by Made4naijalove: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: How Stefflondon Celebrated One Year Relationship Anniversary With Burna Boy by Onyi22(f): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
Congratulations to you guys

1 Like

Re: How Stefflondon Celebrated One Year Relationship Anniversary With Burna Boy by itsme01: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
cool

omo ologo, see the elevation this kpekus gave burna in just a year.... Grammy Nom, Best selling Album, hits after hits

Re: How Stefflondon Celebrated One Year Relationship Anniversary With Burna Boy by MrJaay(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
I must say...I admire the level of emotional maturity of celebrities who date themselves.

I'm far too insecure to watch my partner grind and wind on the opposite sex in movies or music videos.

This perhaps makes for why many regard celebrity relationship as nothing but showbiz.
Re: How Stefflondon Celebrated One Year Relationship Anniversary With Burna Boy by Onakankafo: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

omo ologo, see the elevation this kpekus gave burna in just a year.... Grammy Nom, Best selling Album, hits after hits

[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Stefflondon Celebrated One Year Relationship Anniversary With Burna Boy by johnkey: 2:46am On Jan 08, 2020
iffa hear, we all know they'll break up pretty soon.
Re: How Stefflondon Celebrated One Year Relationship Anniversary With Burna Boy by NCBMEDIA: 3:29am On Jan 08, 2020
Wizkid In L@ve With Pregnant Tiwa Savage | Wizkid Set T@ Marry Tiwa Savage.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Jwb_am_HUqc

1 Share

Re: How Stefflondon Celebrated One Year Relationship Anniversary With Burna Boy by Made4naijalove: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: How Stefflondon Celebrated One Year Relationship Anniversary With Burna Boy by Made4naijalove: 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lalasticlala .

(1) (Reply)

Cute Moment BBNaija Kiddwaya, Erica Were Captured Kissing In Public (video, Pics / Pictures Of The Couple And Guest At Olumide And Dakore's Wedding / Why Having Sex 11 Times A Month Will Help Your Marriage Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.