Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song (41275 Views)

Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event / Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days / Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by etrange: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
And na news?
......modified.........
Its a great news, Buhari has promised to re-open the border immediately after reading this news!
the op deserve an Award

Oga, go and sit your dummy ass down! There's a reason the forum is divided into sections. You can't come to Celebrities section and be looking for Buhari.
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
gbese gbese...gbe body eh
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Nature8(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
hotmediatv:
Popular American artist Ludacris seen dancing to zlatan and burnaboy "killing them" at an hangout with some Nigerians in USA.

Ludacris put a lot energy on the dance as he masters his "shaku shaku" dance steps .

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqma5sSrBes

cheesy
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by kenny160: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Reason why buhari called them lazy youth.....this one na news now?
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by kushme: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
TinyHacker:
its always all these forgotten artists famzing these songs, after they have seen cardib cashing out

Cardi B and her kinds would hardly make great songs like these forgotten artists.
Even your so called cardi B would be forgotten in due time.. It is just her time and her generation.. However, I challenge you to bring any of her song(s) or album to match tracks on "word of mouf".

1 Like

Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Lucaskid(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
I know say they go find way to bring him to a show this year,I trust.Oluwaburna all the way.
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by jojothaiv(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
South Africans will not be happy with this..
I know some will say "Africa Giant" is winning...
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Officialakin: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=ghettokid1 post=85602075]And na news?
......modified.........
Its a great news, Buhari has promised to re-open the border immediately after reading this news!
the op deserve an Award[/quote

Your brain need factory reset.

Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Legendguru: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
jojothaiv:
South Africans will not be happy with this..

I know some will say "Africa Giant" is winning...

Lol about what exactly

We happy down here
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Thithi1(f): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Wehdone Ludacris ����
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by prettylathey(f): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
wow Ludacris nice one,hard works pay I could remember when burna boy was regarded as underated artist but look now.
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by jojothaiv(m): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
Austine1213:

Lol about what exactly

We happy down here
And you want me to believe that's comment of yours is coming from South African..
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by skyfather09(m): 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Next week he will enter Nigeria come cash out
you get mouth!
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 09, 2020
jojothaiv:

And you want me to believe that's comment of yours is coming from South African..

I am south african

check my profile
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 09, 2020
jojothaiv:

On contrary nigerians are the ones that has issues with us
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Mrchukwudi01: 7:02am On Jan 09, 2020
Austine1213:

Don't start what you cannot finish.
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 09, 2020
Mrchukwudi01:

Don't start what you cannot finish.

Its the truth whether youyou like it or not

You cancan come to one country and start doing illegal stuff like selling drugs 'n human trafficking andand expect people to stay quiet.
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by TinyHacker: 7:30am On Jan 09, 2020
kushme:

Cardi B and her kinds would hardly make great songs like these forgotten artists.
Even your so called cardi B would be forgotten in due time.. It is just her time and her generation.. However, I challenge you to bring any of her song(s) or album to match tracks on "word of mouf".
what makes you think i give a shit about cardi B?
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Mrchukwudi01: 7:36am On Jan 09, 2020
Austine1213:

Its the truth whether youyou like it or not

You cancan come to one country and start doing illegal stuff like selling drugs 'n human trafficking andand expect people to stay quiet.

I know what is doing you is that Nigerians are making it in south Africa,where as majority of the citizens are lazy and can't keep up with the lifestyle of Nigerians living over there,FYI most Nigerians living in south africa are into legitimate business okay!
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by jojothaiv(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2020
Austine1213:

We all have issues with each other though.
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2020
Mrchukwudi01:

I know what is doing you is that Nigerians are making it in south Africa,where as majority of the citizens are lazy and can't keep up with the lifestyle of Nigerians living over there,FYI most Nigerians living in south africa are into legitimate business okay!

Nope

FYI I'm a south african i see everything here, you are in nigeria you are only assuming.

There are over 10 000 nigerians in jails around south africa due to illegal acts they commit
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2020
jojothaiv:

What's your issue with South Africans? The fact that they don't put up to the illegal stuff nigerians do?
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by jojothaiv(m): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2020
Austine1213:

What's your issue with South Africans? The fact that they don't put up to the illegal stuff nigerians do?
With all due respect sir, quit being stereotypical, we are all human and we've all got issues either way or the other...

1 Like

Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2020
jojothaiv:

With all due respect sir, quit being stereotypical, we are all human and we've all got issues either way or the other...

Am I being stereotypical noo

Im stating the truth, even Buhari when he came to SA he knew some of his country men are doing illegal things. So he said "when you visit a country just follow the laws of your host country"

Im sorry if it hurts you but it's the truth
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2020
jojothaiv:

What's youryour issue with South Africans
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by jojothaiv(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2020
Austine1213:

Am I being stereotypical noo

Im stating the truth, even Buhari when he came to SA he knew some of his country men are doing illegal things. So he said "when you visit a country just follow the laws of your host country"

Im sorry if it hurts you but it's the truth
Noted, I've got to call it a day.
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2020
jojothaiv:

Noted, I've got to call it a day.

Have a lovely one

Enjoy
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Mrchukwudi01: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2020

Im sorry if it hurts you but it's the truth[/quote

Are you telling me South Africans don't do illegal stuff in other part of the country,don't be bias in your judgment Okay!
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2020
Mrchukwudi01:

Are you telling me South Africans don't do illegal stuff in other part of the country,don't be bias in your judgment Okay!

Its their country that's understandable

But to host someone doing illegal stuff hell no, we got enough on our hand already we don'tdon't needneed others to add to our ills
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 09, 2020
Mrchukwudi01:

boko haram is bad enough for nigerians

Imagine if we come to Nigeria and do what boko haram is doing to nigerians, and we give you an answer like "are Nigerians not terrorizing nigerians? "

Will it be fair?
Re: Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song by nonix22(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2020
must you be destructive?
laosy:
This news is almost a week old yet it's on the first front page of nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emaka Ike And His Family [Pictures] / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son / Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.