Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Importers Of Fairly Used Laptops - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Importers Of Fairly Used Laptops (695 Views)

Looking For Importers Of Refurbished Or Used Laptops / How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops / Let's buy your UK Used and Nigeria Used Laptops ( Terms and Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importers Of Fairly Used Laptops by shellicon(m): 12:35am On Dec 04, 2010
pls can anyone give the address of were to get any of the importersĀ of fairly used laptopsĀ  in Port harcourt and in lagos.
Re: Importers Of Fairly Used Laptops by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2010
I can provide u with information on how to get a laptop in Nigeria for as low as N5,000, Impossible!! No it is for real.For more info pls contact me on 08132814809.

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone Living In Benin City To Sell Me Mtn/glo Modem / Brand New High Config Laptops At The Lowest Prices In Nigeria: Updated / Advice On Business Laptop Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.