Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Onlines Business Dey Hungry Me. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Onlines Business Dey Hungry Me. (491 Views)

Employer Drags 2 Hungry Staff To Court For Stealing Loaves Of Bread Worth N2,600 / We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries / Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onlines Business Dey Hungry Me. by HeeBraHim2(m): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
pls am tire playing pes and watching movies with this my hp laptop. am broke, i need online business to end up being broke always.
Pls me with genious one, i don't want to get scammed

1 Like

Re: Onlines Business Dey Hungry Me. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
Pick up graphic designing or learn sound engineering or try web design.

Forex may require atleast 5+ years of experience before you can be any good. The same applies to the above and any other venture you'd seek

Anyway, which kain pes you dey play? Don't tell me 16, 17 or worse..Pes 10 sad angry
Re: Onlines Business Dey Hungry Me. by HeeBraHim2(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Okpa042:
Pick up graphic designing or learn sound engineering or try web design.

Forex may require atleast 5+ years of experience before you can be any good. The same applies to the above and any other venture you'd seek

Anyway, which kain pes you dey play? Don't tell me 16, 17 or worse..Pes 10 sad angry
thanks, buh where do i learn all this? i need to stop being brole pls

1 Like

Re: Onlines Business Dey Hungry Me. by davis51(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Warning: The information am going to share here is a secret and very priceless,read it carefully.

To make money from Instagram you need

1.Phone or laptop, preferably phone.

2.internet connection

3. Fresh Instagram account

4. Value giving content.

5. Massive traffic

Internet millionaire secrets you need is

Phone + internet connection +Valuable content +massive traffic=Money.

The owner Nairaland.com plus members of Nairalandcom are using their laptop and phones in providing valuable news content to 2.5million registered members + guest visitors and in return selling advert to business people who want their business advertised on nairaland.com and money is been made for the owner.

But you will need technical knowledge to design and manage a website, if that is the problem,which it can be for many people,We are going to using instagram.You can use twitter,Facebook,youtube or any other platform but Instagram is a social media beast I will tell you why below.

Instagram don't need that website technicalities like nairaland.com.

@instablog9ja on Instagram has over 2.5million followers and is doing what exactly what nairaland.com is doing on a free Instagram platform with billions of monthly users. No technicalities, no hosting,no we design skill.

You too can do the same and make over a Million naira plus yearly. No one said is going to be easy,but with dedication and secrets that am about to reveal you can start growing your money tree empire today. 

You can decide to create any of the following type of account below and grow your follow to 100K to 2.5million following and start milking Instagram.

The Secret Instagram page to start.

1.Create a News Entertainment Instagram niche

Or

2.Create a celebrity fanpage account

Or

3.Create a beautiful girls or semi stark naked girls page

Or

4. Create a personal page

Or

5 Create an international interest account and start making dollars

I will post how to go about them below

2 Likes

Re: Onlines Business Dey Hungry Me. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
HeeBraHim2:

thanks, buh where do i learn all this? i need to stop being brole pls
For graphics designing, My guy once started with photoshop and then moved over to some other app but you can start with photoshop

For sound engineering, I guess everybody uses Fl studio to do it but you can find other apps to go about it.

For forex trading, I hear IQ option is a good place to start from. I think it gets your feet wet before you begin serious things.

All in all, you may need to find a teacher, not necessarily youtube oo, a real teacher grin to help you in anything you eventually decide to do.

Goodluck And stop playing nairabet grin grin
Re: Onlines Business Dey Hungry Me. by FunnyDude(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2020
HeeBraHim2:
pls am tire playing pes and watching movies with this my hp laptop.
am broke, i need online business to end up being broke always.

Pls me with genious one, i don't want to get scammed

Read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4605959/how-make-above-40k-every/32#85635774
Re: Onlines Business Dey Hungry Me. by Cn866: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2020
Try drop shipping
Re: Onlines Business Dey Hungry Me. by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Onlines Business Dey Hungry Me. by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2020
Cn866:
Try drop shipping
what is meaning of that. pls tell me more.
Re: Onlines Business Dey Hungry Me. by FunnyDude(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2020
HeeBraHim2:
pls, how sure is this?
100%
Re: Onlines Business Dey Hungry Me. by Cn866: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
HeeBraHim2:

what is meaning of that. pls tell me more.
Google to find out more
Re: Onlines Business Dey Hungry Me. by Fxsuccess: 5:40am On Jan 10, 2020
WELCOME TO FOREX MAXIMUM SIGNAL'S EVERYONE

#WE OFFER FREE SIGNAL'S TO FOR FOREX TRADER AND TEACH THEM HOW TO TRADE FOREX WITH SUCCESS ON JUST SIGNAL'S PROVIDED

# FREE INDICATORS ARE GIVEN FOR GUIDELINES

#BREAKOUT SIGNAL'S ARE ALSO GIVEN

#ENJOY YOUR TRADE WITH US TO BE ON MAXIMUM SUPPLIES OF OUR SIGNAL'S BEEN IN FXTM SIGNAL'S FOR 1 YEAR FREE SIGNAL'S JOIN OUR BROKER
http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4933241

WhatsApp me on +2348156949513
Re: Onlines Business Dey Hungry Me. by lekkys: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2020
You can private chat me,I have a brother that is into forex that is all he does for living,doing very well. I mean very well watsap me on 08179484015.

(1) (Reply)

Grave Errors Made By Men In Their 20s / If You're A Data Analyst Or Are Planning To Go Into Data Analysis Come In / Career Choice Uniben Or Army/navy/airforce, Suggestions Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.