Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Why It’s Better To Be A Contract Staff Rather Than Staying Idle At Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why It’s Better To Be A Contract Staff Rather Than Staying Idle At Home (323 Views)

Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? / Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help / Please Help I Need A Job I Don't Like Staying Idle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why It’s Better To Be A Contract Staff Rather Than Staying Idle At Home by umahiprinceblog(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
It's never again another thing that finding a new job after one year of National Youth Service (NYSC) and University Education is a troublesome thing in our present society. The failure of verifying dream employments because of much dissatisfaction has pushed a large portion of our youth to unlawful methods earning a living in present society.

Honestly, most organisations have likewise added to the challenges young people are facing in tying down employments after school because of certain necessities and age limits. In spite of all, a large portion of our young people has neglected to comprehend that for a voyage to be smooth, it must have a beginning stage.

Today I was interacting with a friend about the idea of my present place of employment outside my present hobby (blogging) and a few remarks he dropped during the discussion brief to this very theme on while picking a contract job is obviously better than staying at home all for the sake of hanging tight for an organisation that would utilize you and make you a full staff.

Being a regular or full-time staff in an organisation is what each employee petitions God for yet imagine a scenario in which such an open door isn't coming to your direction, are you going to stay inert and watch yourself squander away. "Let me help you out with a CAPITAL NO".................................continue reading: https://centwill..com/2020/01/why-its-better-to-be-contract-staff-rather-than-staying-idle-at-home.html

(1) (Reply)

Telecom Distributors Needed From All State / Vacancy For A Graphics Designer In Lagos / Job Vacancy At Cydern Technologies Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.