Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113567 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oppsonn: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hello

Please which school do accept HND Graduate for Master Programs?.

Thanks in advance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MaryBenn(f): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
NwadiNK:
OK. But as a student u are allowed to work. I guess they exceed the number of hours a student should take on or better still they abandoned their studies completely. Why would anyone do that anyway....

I still feel their is more to it. It's also very important for us as aspiring international students to know that we are like ambassadors representing our country: what we do and how we conduct ourselves comes back to hunt those at home. It's unfortunate!!! May God help us all... Amen

I also have reasons to believe there's more to it that we don't know. May God help us like you said �
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abdquadr: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
naijacentric:
Hi guys does anyone know any lady who came into germany with her child as a student? Asking for a friend, i want to know what to expect if a student has a child and wants travel for studies.
Yes, I have a friend who is in Germany right now with her daughter and also another friend who traveled to Germany with his entire family. If you can block the account, no issue
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nzealibaba: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Are they people in category B , whose resumption date in march has passed ?
If so no need wasting time then
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nzealibaba: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
Are they people in category B , whose resumption date in march has passed ?
If so no need wasting time then
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Krissy01(f): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Krissy01:
Hi guys I need your honest opinion on this, like put yourself in my shoes and tell me what you would do. ok so I started this studying abroad journey back in 2019 I was fresh out of high school and didn't plan on schooling in Nigeria, Canada has always been the only country on my mind. So I apply to one school in Canada, university of Manitoba, Winnipeg I was granted admission in November 2019 and applied for visa December of that same year, my decision envelope came and I was denied because of insufficient fund not because I didn't have the money the account wasn't funded so we funded the account and applied again and I forgot to add am not the only one going it's me and my junior sister and when I mean wasn't funded the money there wasn't enough for two people. So we funded the account and applied again in February 2020 and yes we we're using an agent so I didn't get any response from the embassy till October when only passport was returned without it being stamped and a little note which says Decision making is still in progress, final decision not taken I found that weird but since they gave a reasons I kept on waiting sending emails and webforms till February when I reached out to my agent and he said he got a mail from IRCC and he needed to see us privately and I was like wondering what went wrong so we met up with him only to tell me I've been banned from Canada for 5years for misrepresentation. Turns out IRCC already sent him an email since October to respond to clear their suspicion about misrepresentation and my agent didn't respond to them neither did he let us know about it until he was arrested, This was the same for my sister. I posted that on nairaland asking for you guys help and so on, i was told to avoid these countries:US UK Australia and New Zealand because they share the same database with Canada. Now I've searched for countries and I've come to the decision that Germany was ok for both me and my sister I've even picked two schools already and yes I'm going for a Bachelors degree and I plan to study anything relating to business, it could be marketing, business admin.,management e.t.c. ok so now I've spent 2yrs at home already and all my classmate are in school and I don't want to waste this year again on a country that would waste my time and money then not grant me visa and with what am seeing they said booking Appointment date with Germany is like asking the Nigerian government to pass a death sentence bill for (financial) corruption which is a first red flag for me like I don't have have another year to waste I want my application to move smoothly. my question is do you have any know European country that I could try I mean put yourself in my shoes and tell Me what you would do? At this point I'm confused and No schooling in Nigeria is not an option neither is schooling in Ukraine Cyprus or turkey so pls I need as much opinions as I can get
You go sabi talk gan o. Hian grin

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
Maybe if u go straight to the point you might have answers.

You have to understand that most pple here have their various issues especially with getting AD, so I doubt if much pple will have the patience to read through all u wrote and then think out a solution.

What's ur question exactly?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
None.... In Germany, if u have HND u apply for BSc. DAAD website is very clear on that. Maybe u should check it out.

Going to a polytechnic is one of the most horrendous mistake anyone can make. In Nigeria u are rated lower to a BSc holder, outside the country too, same. Sooo sad.

oppsonn:
Hello

Please which school do accept HND Graduate for Master Programs?.

Thanks in advance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oppsonn: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
NwadiNK:
None.... In Germany, if u have HND u apply for BSc. DAAD website is very clear on that. Maybe u should check it out.

Going to a polytechnic is one of the most horrendous mistake anyone can make. In Nigeria u are rated lower to a BSc holder, outside the country too, same. Sooo sad.

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abdquadr: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
MaryBenn:

"I heard" "they said" Nigerian students abandon studies for work. That they go over there to work and not to study. I.e. They put more concentration on making money than studying.
This is not correct bro. It’s a Nigeria problem and because of the population of people applying from there.
I live in Istanbul. I was asked to come for the interview and I can block my account after the interview.
There’s nothing like category here. And interview days are flying in the air.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ExchangA: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
MaryBenn:

"I heard" "they said" Nigerian students abandon studies for work. That they go over there to work and not to study. I.e. They put more concentration on making money than studying.

I’d say otherwise here. When Trump banned Nigerians from the US. He was bashed because Nigeria exports more graduates and skilled people than some other countries moving into the US. Nigerian don’t focus on money and all that. I believe Nigerians focus on their study. Where you can get us is when you say Nigerians don’t come back after studies. But saying a Nigerian will not study is wrong because We just wanna study and work after and if I do not graduate, how do I work
These guys at the embassy doing all these to us aren’t foreigners. They are Nigerians. Those women are out to frustrate us. I am not kidding whatever is their reason is total witchery. The joy with which they return people breaks hearts. I legit saw a girl break down into tears because she thought the mail she got was valid until she was told to go back and follow the website. Likeee... Trust me, you don’t want to go into that consulate only to be returned. Anyways, it’s well.
Just know that these people punishing us aren’t foreigners but Nigerians. Very few Germans are seen on that interview date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nzesinachi1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
Everybody should getat. You people will just be speaking Grammer. No solutions!

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ExchangA: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nzesinachi1:
Everybody should getat. You people will just be speaking Grammer. No solutions!

That solution you’re looking for, one it’s dropped here, the visa officers will adjust and block it. Trust me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Godtemi: 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
abdquadr:

This is not correct bro. It’s a Nigerian problem and because of the population of people applying from there.
I live in Istanbul. I was asked to come for the interview and I can block my account after the interview.
There’s nothing like category here. And interview days are flying on the air.

Thank you brother, people will just concluded base on their own assumption. Nigerian are even learning when it come to leaving studies for work compare to paskistani and India. Alot of them here is south Cyprus in every companies you entered, you name it.

Secondly, EU generally give student a specific time to work, how would you survive with internet, water, garbage and house bill ?

Thirdly, the german embassy here had nothing about category A or B and financial option are bank statement, sponsorship letter or block account. That's is if VO ask

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immafrank: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Krissy01:
Hi guys I need your honest opinion on this, like put yourself in my shoes and tell me what you would do. ok so I started this studying abroad journey back in 2019 I was fresh out of high school and didn't plan on schooling in Nigeria, Canada has always been the only country on my mind. So I apply to one school in Canada, university of Manitoba, Winnipeg I was granted admission in November 2019 and applied for visa December of that same year, my decision envelope came and I was denied because of insufficient fund not because I didn't have the money the account wasn't funded so we funded the account and applied again and I forgot to add am not the only one going it's me and my junior sister and when I mean wasn't funded the money there wasn't enough for two people. So we funded the account and applied again in February 2020 and yes we we're using an agent so I didn't get any response from the embassy till October when only passport was returned without it being stamped and a little note which says Decision making is still in progress, final decision not taken I found that weird but since they gave a reasons I kept on waiting sending emails and webforms till February when I reached out to my agent and he said he got a mail from IRCC and he needed to see us privately and I was like wondering what went wrong so we met up with him only to tell me I've been banned from Canada for 5years for misrepresentation. Turns out IRCC already sent him an email since October to respond to clear their suspicion about misrepresentation and my agent didn't respond to them neither did he let us know about it until he was arrested, This was the same for my sister. I posted that on nairaland asking for you guys help and so on, i was told to avoid these countries:US UK Australia and New Zealand because they share the same database with Canada. Now I've searched for countries and I've come to the decision that Germany was ok for both me and my sister I've even picked two schools already and yes I'm going for a Bachelors degree and I plan to study anything relating to business, it could be marketing, business admin.,management e.t.c. ok so now I've spent 2yrs at home already and all my classmate are in school and I don't want to waste this year again on a country that would waste my time and money then not grant me visa and with what am seeing they said booking Appointment date with Germany is like asking the Nigerian government to pass a death sentence bill for (financial) corruption which is a first red flag for me like I don't have have another year to waste I want my application to move smoothly. my question is do you have any know European country that I could try I mean put yourself in my shoes and tell Me what you would do? At this point I'm confused and No schooling in Nigeria is not an option neither is schooling in Ukraine Cyprus or turkey so pls I need as much opinions as I can get

PM’d you. Check your email.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 7:13am On Mar 06, 2021
Fatalveli:
You go sabi talk gan o. Hian grin
Hello dear, sorry about your ban. Its quite unfortunate. Here's my candid advice to you.
Germany, though free, has a stiff competition for AD presently, unless you have scholarship, going for a 100% taught German course, or you have access to a sponsorship letter. If all this stress is your concern, as you've pointed out, I'll advice you choose Netherlands(Holland) ASAP. Here's why.

When you get admitted in Holland, the university it self will secure your visa. All you have to do is to pay the expected fees, show prove of fund as upload to the schools portal, and if all is authentic, you only go to Ghana to pick your visa.

This of course, is all about funds. The last time I checked, you need €11000 per person, as prove of funds for 12 months, to send to your school.

It looks like funds ain't your problem, and if so, please check a school you like in Holland and see their requirements. Follow the steps below

1. Find a school and visit the course Page of your most preferred course
2. Visit the international student page on the site to get info
3.After the two above, get the international student help mail, and mail the coordinator.

If you do all the above, you should get the info you need.

Note: Holland is not free like Germany, as you have to pay tuition fee ranging from €8000- 20000.

But when you're admitted and you have the stated funds, the university will be the one into process your visa.

Good luck, and ask me more if you need clarification. We'll all see the bright side

Cc:Krissy01

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ingenieur1: 8:18am On Mar 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MaryBenn(f): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2021
abdquadr:

This is not correct bro. It’s a Nigeria problem and because of the population of people applying from there.
There’s nothing like category here. And interview days are flying in the air.

I actually didn't say it was correct. And I quoted "I heard" "they said"
If you say the issue is population, oh well.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chimdilove(f): 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
I'm not sure if you got a reply for this but i thought to respond since i school there currently.
You don't have to pay for health insurance since you are currently not in Germany but if you are going to enter Gernany before the end of the semester, then you will have to pay for it.
Just send a mail to the enrollment officer saying you are not currently in Germany as regards the health insurance and it will be resolved.

ojxclusive:
Please kindly advise, I have got admission with South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences for summer start I have blocked my account since January but have not gotten visa appointment. The school sent a notice that my physical presence is not required in Germany as they have resolved to run this semester entirely online because of covid 19. The thing now is that they asked me to send in some documents for enrollment of which health insurance certificate is one of the documents, I thought health insurance certificate is what I can get when I get to Germany. I am confused on how to go about this please any idea on how I can go about this.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ST23: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hi, Good day
Please, what's the category of visa you applied for and how did you go about it?

I'll be patiently waiting for your response, Thanks.

DontBlockMeAgai:
clear road
All thanks to God
I posted this with my other account 2weeks ago[img][/img]

Visum Received Today

Glory be to God from the beginning

RoadMap
Admission received: Jan 8, 2021
Applied for AD: Jan 9, 2021
Got AD: Jan 21, 2021
Interview date: Feb 10, 2021
AM: Feb 16, 2021
Visum Landed: Feb 22, 2021

Second class upper 2.1

To those waiting for AD, e go come by Gods grace
To those waiting admission, e go come by Gods grace

To the guy wey they always abuse me with English, your own testimony too go come by Gods grace

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by samwheel(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Pls guys, does one need TOEFL/IELTS score, to apply for a degree in Germany??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
globalamplelife:
I agree with you I also heard from a source that it's not just the covid 19 thing.
They said nigerian student's in Germany are mischievous.
So the appointment date thing is just a strategy.
When a country don't need you they won't tell you outrightly.
The ban is only to Cameroon and Nigerians..

Who are the michievous Nigerian students? Naija guys are doing great here in academics, Please verify info be before you drop it.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2021
samwheel:
Pls guys, does one need TOEFL/IELTS score, to apply for a degree in Germany??
Generally no for most public schools. However, some schools request for it.
Look at the school requirements and email the admissions officer that you are a Nigerian and your education language is English.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by samwheel(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2021
MrAAA2:

Generally no for most public schools. However, some schools request for it.
Look at the school requirements and email the admissions officer that you are a Nigerian and your education language is English.

Big thanks boss.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lekkan(m): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2021
Hi guys!
Does anyone know how long it takes TUHH to reach a decision as Regards admission and will any form of assessment be required for the admission... Please help! (Winter semester 2021)
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2021
lekkan:
Hi guys!
Does anyone know how long it takes TUHH to reach a decision as Regards admission and will any form of assessment be required for the admission... Please help! (Winter semester 2021)
Mostly a month after application DEADLINE for many schools.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lekkan(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2021
Thanks so much
So you know if there'll be entrance examination?

Thanks in anticipation

MrAAA2:

Mostly a month after application DEADLINE for many schools.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Qeeyah: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Please, anyone at FH Aachen university of applied science here?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Annestacia: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
MaryBenn:

Thank you for this. I'm planning on applying for MSC Environmental science in University of KLandau.
How is the city like? Can you please give a brief description? Did you apply via uni-assist?
I don't have TOEFL does the university accept proficiency letter?

I reside in the city Koblenz but you are going to the city of Landau so it’s completely different. I applied via uni-assist. I used IELTS but I don’t know if they will accept English Proficiency in Landau.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Annestacia: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
Donatusqaz12:

I'm fully interested bro

Please dm your email

I’m not Bro though. Just send me an email from here.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Annestacia: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
oppsonn:

Hello,

Please do the school accept HND Graduate for Master Program?

I wish I knew the answer to that but I don’t think so. You might want to check their website for that though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.