Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1130325 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeepyEnsemble(m): 8:34am On Jun 04, 2022
Can you fund for someone already in Germany? HE just wants to print a proof.
Degaso:
If anyone needs help funding their block account. You can reach me on +4915901812362. I can help you get that done.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trigger11(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Odingo1:

They accept HND for BSc courses not for masters studies. For masters you must have BSc.

thank u so much for this
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Easthood5(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2022
Pls who applied for international tourism at Deggendorf institute of technology and got admitted, please Indicate let’s connect
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WorkSage: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ok
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by darepapi: 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
trigger11:

thank u so much for this

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KingXmen: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
oseremenifidon:

Alright category A falls under those who are going for PhD, 1st class holder degree for current session and scholarship students. So if you did not fall under this categories then would be placed under category B and its said that category A are most preferred for student visa appointments as compared to category B. It doesn't use to be like that before but that's the reality we find ourselves now. So bro if you don't fall under category A abeg nor just waste your time dey book for visa appointments because they wouldn't call you.
That's the truth....

Big boss, I'm sorry for replying to an old post.
From my understanding of applying for BSC in Germany, its either via Studienkolleg or using 100lvl transcript right?
Now, i'm planning to apply for NOUN and after 100lvl, i will use it for the admission.
My Question now is, If i can make first class in the 100lvl and apply for Germany, TUM to be precise, will i fall under CAT A or CAT B (though First class but from 100lvl alone)?
Or what advice will you give a brother?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by pseudonomer: 8:33am On Jun 05, 2022
KingXmen:

From my understanding of applying for BSC in Germany, its either via Studienkolleg or using 100lvl transcript right?
Now, i'm planning to apply for NOUN and after 100lvl, i will use it for the admission.
My Question now is, If i can make first class in the 100lvl and apply for Germany, TUM to be precise, will i fall under CAT A or CAT B (though First class but from 100lvl alone)?

Cat B.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by donjm: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Good day guys,

Do you have idea of the processing time or duration for German National Visa? comment from experience.

thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrKcc: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2022
Hey Guys please I still need help. Pls pls pls
MrKcc:
Hey Guys my interview is next week and my block account is in the process of being funded. But I doubt it will be funded before my interview date.

Any advice from the house on what to do?.
Don't wanna go and make a fool of myself
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oseremenifidon: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2022
KingXmen:

That won't count.
Even if you have a first class degree but not recent, you still fall under category B and would have to wait for a year to get visa appointment..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Muideenakera(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
MrKcc:
Good afternoon

I will advice you to reschedule your appointment. I am in same shoe with you, I was asking to reschedule and send them my reference number after rebooking my appointment.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by donjm: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
donjm:
Good day guys,

Do you have idea of the processing time or duration for German National Visa? comment from experience.

thanks

This is after Visa interview has been conducted. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KingXmen: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
oseremenifidon:

That won't count.
Even if you have a first class degree but not recent, you still fall under category B and would have to wait for a year to get visa appointment..

omg, maybe i should just halt this NOUN application then!
what will you advice a brother to do? Should i opt in for Studienkolleg then?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KingXmen: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
pseudonomer:

Cat B.
1yr no be beans oo
I've seen some people mentioning going via Ghana with a minimum of 6months RP.
Do you think that will work? I'm just weighing out my odds now. I'm sick of ASUU
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennywest360: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
who is currently studying in kassel or Osnabruck can we connect pls.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OnlyGod101: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Please interview requirements for German visa. Is this primary school leaving certificate compulsory?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrKcc: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
God bless you bro.
Muideenakera:
Good afternoon

I will advice you to reschedule your appointment. I am in same shoe with you, I was asking to reschedule and send them my reference number after rebooking my appointment.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrKcc: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hey Guys,
This German VISA forum is a very important support group for everyone try to get a german visa in Nigeria. From what I can see it has helped so many people, and there are so many knowledgable people here. But the only limitation I have with this forum is the fact that one cant easily access keywords regarding certain problems.
I'm proposing that in as much as we have this group, we should also have a telegram group that one can easily search for chats with specific keywords.
Below is the telegram group link:
https:///nggervisa/
Feel free to join and send the link to fellow aspirants and alumni of the visa process, we need their wisdom and guidance.
Thank you

The link doesnt want to come out fully so just scan the bar code to enter the link for search for NIGERIAN GERMAN STUDENT VISA ENQUIRIES on telegram, its a public group

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ableman101: 3:31am On Jun 06, 2022
Keninn001:

Try DIT but it will be more than 2yrs. Its Its likely 3yrs just ask the school
Ok thanks boss
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jenny2412(f): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2022
Hi guys, I have a question
I started putting documents together to apply for a Masters studies in Germany and everything was going well until ASUU happened while my transcript was being processed, last Week I got a 2year work visa from a company in Qatar so my question is this
While I still be able to apply for visa while on that work visa in Qatar and will the whole process be easier for me from there cos I don't know when the strike will be over and I'm tired of all the bad things happening here in Nigeria hence I'm considering taking the Qatar job but I really want to know what my chances are applying from there.
Pls, advice me. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by amikable97: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jenny2412:
Hi guys, I have a question
I started putting documents together to apply for a Masters studies in Germany and everything was going well until ASUU happened while my transcript was being processed, last Week I got a 2year work visa from a company in Qatar so my question is this
While I still be able to apply for visa while on that work visa in Qatar and will the whole process be easier for me from there cos I don't know when the strike will be over and I'm tired of all the bad things happening here in Nigeria hence I'm considering taking the Qatar job but I really want to know what my chances are applying from there.
Pls, advice me. Thanks

You can use your work permit to apply for an appointment at the German embassy in Qatar.. It is the best option you have really than waiting for ASUU.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Frosti(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
How is Germany visa?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jenny2412(f): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
amikable97:

You can use your work permit to apply for an appointment at the German embassy in Qatar.. It is the best option you have really than waiting for ASUU.

Thank you for your response
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chibuzor98: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2022
MrKcc:

Please when did you book your appointment?

And also are you going for October resumption or September?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chibuzor98: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2022
Please I graduated with a First Class last year and got admitted in university of Kassel and book visa appointment under cat A since June 1 for winter class, but I have not gotten a date.

What do I do pls?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KingXmen: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2022
chibuzor98:
Please I graduated with a First Class last year and got admitted in university of Kassel and book visa appointment under cat A since June 1 for winter class, but I have not gotten a date.

What do I do pls?

CAT A? They will get back within 2weeks from my knowledge from this thread... so chillax
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sollie123(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Somebody please help!
I applied for MSc in plant sciences of LMU Munich, wrote and passed the entrance exam and did the interview last week Friday.
My questions are:
1. I have not been able to get my certificates because of ASUU strike. Is it possible to notarize my statements of result for application to international admissions office?
2. What's the best courier to send my application to because deadline is fast approaching: 15th July?
3. After the interview, how long does it take for the faculty to send me the outcome of my interview?
Thank you all for all you do.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 14Adebisi: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Hello everyone

Please what would be your advice for my brother who wants to study his BSc in Germany or any other European country. He has only has his WAEC and Jamb results for now.

I would like to confirm if having a 100 level transcript is still required for BSc in Germany and other requirements. Also, if you have any suggestions that can assist. I will really really appreciate.

Overall, we just want a very affordable country for him to study

Thanks so much for your responses

Background: Due to the ASUU strike, he has just be at home and dad wants us to consider Germany and other European countries where he can study affordably for his BSc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (713) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.