Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1108760 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AAA95: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2023
Dear friends and colleagues.
I have tried as much as possible to get money to fund my block account but all my efforts was in vain. Please people of God, I need a sponsorship letter. Even if it required paying a token, I wouldn't mind. Please help a brother
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DustnSheaButter: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Yes you can as long as you have your passport. Infact, do it now with this link

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showForm.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1675

The earlier you do, the better for you

Tessajohn820:
Pls can one book appointment before marriage just like students do in order to reduce waiting time.like you want to get married in 2025 but book the appointment in 2024.will it play a role
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Luisema4luv(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
AAA95:
Dear friends and colleagues.
I have tried as much as possible to get money to fund my block account but all my efforts was in vain. Please people of God, I need a sponsorship letter. Even if it required paying a token, I wouldn't mind. Please help a brother

Just be careful u don't fall into the hands of scammers
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amandade: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
Please I need travel health insurance, whats the process to get from mawista on finitiba, then if I'm to buy feom a Nigerian company,which one is accepted by the embassy

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 1:10am On Nov 20, 2023
Amandade:
Please I need travel health insurance, whats the process to get from mawista on finitiba, then if I'm to buy feom a Nigerian company,which one is accepted by the embassy

You can as well visit Mawista's website.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daewoo2010: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
Pls who has an idea of how long it takes to get back passport after AM.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alakeke01: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hi have you gotten Am.if yes pls how many weeks did it take
daewoo2010:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JBoy470: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
Alakeke01:
Hi have you gotten Am.if yes pls how many weeks did it take

10 weeks

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JBoy470: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
daewoo2010:

Not upto 2 weeks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bigsuo: 6:25am On Nov 23, 2023
pls is it only academic documents that needs authentication to study in germany or other credentials also need authentication at the Ministry of foreign affairs too. pls help me with correct information
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daewoo2010: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2023
Thanks. Already received
JBoy470:

Not upto 2 weeks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2023
Please any idea on how i can pay for uniassist ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kathy4jesus: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hello guys pls is the embassy now giving appointment without having to wait for 1 year?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Danobie: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kathy4jesus:
Hello guys pls is the embassy now giving appointment without having to wait for 1 year?

It’s still 19months currently. There are in April2022 applicants. Hopefully it get better
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Danobie: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
Amandade:

You don’t need to pay in matiswa now until when you get there. Just your passport number and other stuffs you need to register with, then they’d issue you your letter you’d take to the embassy.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by seunlayi(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
Nice
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
seunlayi:
Suggest Any sch in Germany to study accounting?

Did you put this on Google search?

ChatGPT may have a suggestion too.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kathy4jesus: 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Danobie:

It’s still 19months currently. There are in April2022 applicants. Hopefully it get better

Hahaha but masters is 1 year what if you finish your study before 19 months 😀
Pls if I provide sponsorship letter will that make me qualify to Category A
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Annie2059: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2023
Pls anyone that applied through Ausbildung, must I go to the embassy with the original of the contract and Erklärung zum Beschäftigungsverhältnis, or would they accept the by mail scanned and printed copy?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 7:54am On Nov 24, 2023
Kathy4jesus:

Hahaha but masters is 1 year what if you finish your study before 19 months 😀
Pls if I provide sponsorship letter will that make me qualify to Category A

No.

Did you ever read the conditions for Cat A?

1. First class (within the last 2 years?)
2. Scholarship from public agency in Germany
3. PhD programme.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Danobie: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
Any AD today?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by megaxart(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2023
Annie2059:
Pls anyone that applied through Ausbildung, must I go to the embassy with the original of the contract and Erklärung zum Beschäftigungsverhältnis, or would they accept the by mail scanned and printed copy?

Scanned and printed is fine. Your signature on your Ausbildung contract should be original of course but the school's/employer's can be scanned.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Annie2059: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2023
megaxart:

Scanned and printed is fine. Your signature on your Ausbildung contract should be original of course but the school's/employer's can be scanned.

Ok .thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ibo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2023
Wow, this wonderful thread has gotten to part-8, what a journey, what a story.

Let me just drop this here, it may be useful to someone. For those who have gotten their Visa's and are already studying, try as much as possible to learn the language, before you finish your program. E get why!! Unless you don't see yourself staying back after studies, then you can say Eff the language.

If you are in category B and you don't have an appointment date, just use this time to learn the language.
I am shouting learn the language ohh, hmm what I have seen, and heard my mouth cannot say it all.
My German journey has been eventful with plenty of ups and downs; however, the language has been my secret weapon.
I have so much to write about, I'll probably open a diary thread and post the link here. You guys will have to excuse my use of English, it has been a long time I actually typed more than 100 words in English.

@Justwise I wanted to go back in time, the link you posted for part 4 was broken, I had to use Google. You are doing a good job. I hope @Seun is paying you for this ohh. I no wan hear say na awooof work.

Before I drop my keyboard, If most of you guys noticed, the first set of people who came to Germany, when this thread started 2011ish are no longer here, the country toughens you up, and you think only about yourself. I hope I can make out time and give back to the community.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ndyoo(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2023
You can't live in a country without interacting with her people. German is a hard language, hence integration has always been a problem for the turkish and all other small communities living in Germany.

For me, in the beginning, I was like I don't need the language, until I graduated. The pressure was too much. I had to enrol even though I detest learning languages. I proceeded to learn the langauge, got a job almost at the end with my B2.

Some of the 2011 guys are still here, but the set of people that came with me have migrated to English speaking countries after getting their citizenship, or after their studies. The rest are in Germany, working and playing parents at the end of the day which is a difficult task.
ibo:

Let me just drop this here, it may be useful to someone. For those who have gotten their Visa's and are already studying, try as much as possible to learn the language, before you finish your program. E get why!! Unless you don't see yourself staying back after studies, then you can say Eff the language.

If you are in category B and you don't have an appointment date, just use this time to learn the language.
I am shouting learn the language ohh, hmm what I have seen, and heard my mouth cannot say it all.
My German journey has been eventful with plenty of ups and downs; however, the language has been my secret weapon.
I have so much to write about, I'll probably open a diary thread and post the link here. You guys will have to excuse my use of English, it has been a long time I actually typed more than 100 words in English.

@Justwise I wanted to go back in time, the link you posted for part 4 was broken, I had to use Google. You are doing a good job. I hope @Seun is paying you for this ohh. I no wan hear say na awooof work.

Before I drop my keyboard, If most of you guys noticed, the first set of people who came to Germany, when this thread started 2011ish are no longer here, the country toughens you up, and you think only about yourself. I hope I can make out time and give back to the community.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JoePatrao: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2023
ibo:

If you are in category B and you don' have an appointment date, just use this time to learn the language.

Thanks a lot for making out time to drop this information

How can I contact you directly please, it’s urgent 🙏
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by User321: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
please anyone who has gone for the Interview pls recently,I would like to know how much u paid for visa fee.thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tyboss: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
User321:
please anyone who has gone for the Interview pls recently,I would like to know how much u paid for visa fee.thank you

It varies for different visa categories, however for student visa it is 67,500

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Luisema4luv(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Any date today?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Macky321: 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
Good evening guys,Please is BA faster than SL? And if that’s correct,how many weeks or months does it takes to get AM after the interview if someone used SL
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Annie2059: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
megaxart:

Pls what travel insurance is suitable and how did you purchase yours?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by megaxart(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
Annie2059:

Pls what travel insurance is suitable and how did you purchase yours?

You can use AXA Mansard. You can buy it on their website.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.