Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,980 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Buisness Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Buisness Opportunity (511 Views)

Become A Buisness Representative For Pwan Homes / Start A Buisness With Just 67k And In 3months Own A Car No Short Cuts / Secrets To The Easiest Methods Of Starting A Fish Farming Buisness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buisness Opportunity by mintyx(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2010
JOIN A FAST GROWING COMPANY IN THE PERFUME MARKET WITH DIFFERENT TYPES OF AVAILABLE FRAGRANCES AND INCOME OPPORTUINITIES.
Re: Buisness Opportunity by bestlife(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2010
Are u charging 4 it?if not y not paste it here
Re: Buisness Opportunity by mintyx(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2010
im not charging for it. i said the person shld send a txt not a call so i guess anyone serious about it should be able to send a common txt message
Re: Buisness Opportunity by bestlife(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2010
I heard u
Re: Buisness Opportunity by mintyx(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2010
Alrite the website is www.fmgroupng.com. when the website opens click on the product catalog to view thier perfumes and others, then read about the company and how to join and contact me via my number above for more questions. I bet you, the only qualifications you need to have is 'passion' for this kind of buisness.
Re: Buisness Opportunity by gbemiga1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2010
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Manager, Sales Attendees And Steward Wanted / Customer Service Jobs And Call Center Jobs Search Engine - Call : / Urgent Vacancies In A Telecom Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.