Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week (6467 Views)

Lady Offers Herself To Any Man Who Can Tattoo Her Name On Their Body (video) / 50 Cent Slams Lil Wayne For Taking Picture With President Trump / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by ellaonweblog(f): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lil Wayne took to twitter saying he would love to come to Nigeria because he heard the country was lit.
This could be Cardi b's handwork, don't you think?
And this Nigerian girl replied that she would love to offer herself to lil Wayne for a week.
She went on saying that, it would be a good thing for the tourism in Nigeria
For more info and pictures
Please use the blog link below
https://ellaonweblog./2020/01/08/this-lady-offers-herself-to-lil-wayne-for-a-week/

Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by chocboi78(m): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2020
see bwest like tarred road..mtchew

1 Like

Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by uchihajt: 12:54am On Jan 09, 2020
chocboi78:
see bwest like tarred road..mtchew
Sorry sir.. Please don't be offended..

4 Likes

Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 09, 2020
Op this lady is hot with her die die breast? shocked shocked

Op it's obvious you don't know the meaning of hot grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 09, 2020
The only hot thing I "see" here is that sun creating her shadow.

9 Likes

Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by Neyoohpompy(m): 3:10am On Jan 09, 2020
the word "HOT" means "HOE" as used by op

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by chocboi78(m): 7:26am On Jan 09, 2020
uchihajt:
Sorry sir.. Please don't be offended..
lol...offended about what

1 Like

Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by FamousMonk: 7:36am On Jan 09, 2020
She must be from Ondo state.. The fallen breasts are peculiar.. spitsangry

3 Likes

Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by crackhouse(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2020
Sorry Op please when did she say that?

1 Like

Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2020
The girl fine but we like them BMW ; Dgrin

3 Likes

Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by Litigant(f): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Shes not even fine. Have u seen my pic?

1 Like

Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by Techcrunchng(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2020
Litigant:
let's see please

1 Like

Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by partnerbizn3(f): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2020
her brain is fishful

1 Like

Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by ellaonweblog(f): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2020
partnerbizn3:
her brain is fishful
Lol
Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by MizzPhoney(f): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2020
GeniusWannabe:
The only hot thing I "see" here is that sun creating her shadow.

LOL You'er funny?

1 Like

Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by TheSourcerer: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2020
Litigant:
thunder rape you dia
Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by excel2792: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
*Good day family permits me to share these here if u are in Lagos and you want to start importation of goods at very cheap price from China or sales fast of ur goods chat me up to meet and teach u d steps to take to b successful in dt only Lagos base pls to avoid any doubting I preferred meeting one on one don't miss these opportunity*

WhatsApp no: 08167809192
Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by PlaysNigeria: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Brown skin girl!!

1 Like

Re: See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week by NCBMEDIA: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Wizkid In L@ve With Pregnant Tiwa Savage | Wizkid Set T@ Marry Tiwa Savage.

Watch video : https://www.youtube.com/embed/Jwb_am_HUqc

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Download Full: J. Cole 2014 Forest Hills Drive / Photos Of Olumide Aderinokun's Babymama And Child / Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.