Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,814 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

How Business Owners In Nigeria Can Obtain Tax Clearance Certificate With Firs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Business Owners In Nigeria Can Obtain Tax Clearance Certificate With Firs (627 Views)

‘Form A’ Applicants To Submit Three-year Tax Clearance Certificates – Banks / Tax Clearance Certificate Required For Foreign Exchange Transactions In Banks / Tax Issue With FIRS - I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Business Owners In Nigeria Can Obtain Tax Clearance Certificate With Firs by jukekeocha: 2:22am On Jan 09, 2020
What exactly is a Tax Clearance Certificate and why do Companies need it? Perhaps, you are asking. Well, the idea behind this write-up is to show you a practical approach by which you can obtain a Tax Clearance Certificate for your company provided you are transacting business in Nigeria

First, a description of Tax Clearance Certificate

A Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) as it is popularly called, is a written evidence from the Federal Inland Revenue Service (F.I.R.S) acknowledging that a company’s tax affairs at a particular point in time is up-to-date as at the time of issuance of the Certificate.

It is the responsibility of the F.I.R.S to issue Tax Clearance Certificate after ascertaining that the company’s tax liability (amount owed the Federal Government) has been fully paid and there's nothing outstanding. Where this is established, the TCC should be ready for pick up in four weeks max.

(Sidenote: This information is for educational purposes only)

If you're interested in owning one, please, talk to your.......................

Continue Reading

You can Follow me on twitter for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Keyless Muscle Sport 2008 For Sale 2.2m(negotiable) See Pics Below / If You Have A Youtube Channel And Subscribers Are Your Problem Check This Out / Invest In Our Bluetooth Rechargeable Cap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.