Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Programming E-books For Sale - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming E-books For Sale (665 Views)

Download 18 Python Programming Books For Beginners And Veterans / Books For Kids (Nursery & Primary School Books) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programming E-books For Sale by toyyib112: 2:49am On Jan 09, 2020
Hello programmers in here.My name is Toyyib, a web designer/developer.
This is to inform programmers who are willing to improve their programming skill and learning that there are programming books for sales in form of PDF. These books are generally for the front-enders. It comprises of a-z tutorials of what you need to know as a front-ender (a web designer).The books mentioned is of wo types: i.The main tutorial book and ii. A cheat.
This cheat contains a total break down of all the elements and tags in the particular programming language you are learning.
And you also have to know that with these books you don't have to memorize or cramm any thing, all you have to do is that you go to the and pick any element you want(also known as copy and paste).
Below is the break down of books available and available prices:
1. HTML cheat sheet - #500
2. CSS tutorial book and CSS cheat sheet - #500
3.Bootstrap Tutorials and Bootstrap cheats sheet - #1000
4.Javascript cheat sheet - #500
5. Jquery cheat cheat sheet - #500
those who are willing to buy all the books at a time are to pay recieve discount of #1000 naira, that is they are to pay #2000 instead of the sum of
#3000, and also a discount of #1500 for the first ten persons.

for more information on how to get your copy : contact me on whatsapp : +234 9016565946.
Re: Programming E-books For Sale by deeoh(m): 6:40am On Jan 09, 2020
toyyib112:
Hello programmers in here.My name is Toyyib, a web designer/developer.
This is to inform programmers who are willing to improve their programming skill and learning that there are programming books for sales in form of PDF. These books are generally for the front-enders. It comprises of a-z tutorials of what you need to know as a front-ender (a web designer).The books mentioned is of wo types: i.The main tutorial book and ii. A cheat.
This cheat contains a total break down of all the elements and tags in the particular programming language you are learning.
And you also have to know that with these books you don't have to memorize or cramm any thing, all you have to do is that you go to the and pick any element you want(also known as copy and paste).
Below is the break down of books available and available prices:
1. HTML cheat sheet - #500
2. CSS tutorial book and CSS cheat sheet - #500
3.Bootstrap Tutorials and Bootstrap cheats sheet - #1000
4.Javascript cheat sheet - #500
5. Jquery cheat cheat sheet - #500
those who are willing to buy all the books at a time are to pay recieve discount of #1000 naira, that is they are to pay #2000 instead of the sum of
#3000, and also a discount of #1500 for the first ten persons.

for more information on how to get your copy : contact me on whatsapp : +234 9016565946.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Building A Restful API With Node & Express - Part 1 / 9 Tips To Work And Study From Home || Guides.com.ng / Need A Cbt App Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.