Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help (1185 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband / Help, How Do I Cope With A Verbally Abusive Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by dwelt: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2010
My wife just called me were and further said Baba nla were ni e, 
Please tell me, on what ground is it right for a woman to call her husband by that name.
Meanwhile, we eat together at night, wake up & here we are.  Please i need some directions.
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by thweraja10: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2010
Im sorry to say she is not a good wife cos a good wife will never curse her husband because indirectly the curse will pass from the man to her kids. No matter what you have done it doesnt warrant such devilish statement
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by swarthyg(f): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2010
what does dat mean pls?
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by Busybody2(f): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2010
Na wah oh, that is deep men, dunno what to say undecided
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by olaolabiy: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2010
Busy_body:

Na wah oh, that is deep men, dunno what to say undecided

Ok, Bisi. I don enter here now.
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by thweraja10: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2010
what does dat mean pls?

It means you are the greatest mad man on earth
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by Busybody2(f): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2010
ola olabiy:

Ok, Bisi. I don enter here now.

You don enter ke, are you sure, i no feel anything oh cheesy grin embarassed embarassed embarassed

Not here joo, you this randy Lecturer, this na Denzel2009's turf oh, you wan make hin nack broken bottle on top ya head shocked Abeg no put weed for my pocket biko, lets meet in the Religion section, I told him I had night vigil tonight so I can spend the night at yours if you are free so you can help me with the "Brighter Grammar and Eze goes to school" book I just bought embarassed lipsrsealed tongue cheesy
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by olaolabiy: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2010
Busy_body:

You don enter ke, are you sure, i no feel anything oh cheesy grin embarassed embarassed embarassed

Not here joo, you this randy Lecturer, this na Denzel2009's turf oh, you wan make hin nack broken bottle on top ya head shocked Abeg no put weed for my pocket biko, lets meet in the Religion section, I told him I had night vigil tonight so I can spend the night at yours if you are free so you can help me with the "Brighter Grammar and Eze goes to school" book I just bought embarassed lipsrsealed tongue cheesy
Please welcome me into your kingdom.
I have come in the name of our dear Lord nau.
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by olaolabiy: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2010
^^^
From your pincshure, your kingdom looks gud.
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by olaolabiy: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2010
Meanwhile, I am ready to co-love. I will take full control later.
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by olaolabiy: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2010
Moreover, Denzel don born before sef. wink wink wink wink
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by Busybody2(f): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2010
^^^ see Tisha wey wan teach me nansense, dey beg me say make i come hin house come collect practicals grin ~I say i nor mind, but my Hubby the Delectable, Dazzling, Dashing denzel2009 dey house embarassed You wan make dem pack my load in the wheelbarrow that brought it to this mansion and baptise you with the name Professor OlaRandy for this section sha embarassed I promise i will see you in 5 hours na embarassed tongue cheesy
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by olaolabiy: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2010
Busy_body:

^^^ see Tisha wey wan teach me nansense, dey beg me say make i come hin house come collect practicals grin ~I say i nor mind, but my Hubby the Delectable, Dazzling, Dashing denzel2009 dey house embarassed You wan make dem pack my load in the wheelbarrow that brought it to this mansion and baptise you with the name Professor OlaRandy for this section sha embarassed I promise i will see you in 5 hours na embarassed tongue cheesy

Abeg, come collect orinjo. Answers dey ma house. Leave Denzel nau. I am nt kidding oo.
Let ma head fonkasibe jor
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by Busybody2(f): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2010
ola olabiy:

Abeg, come collect orinjo. Answers dey ma house. Leave Denzel nau. I am nt kidding oo.
Let ma head fonkasibe jor

On my way Sir, who am i to say no to 100% mark without coursework grin Remind me who Denzel2009 is again tongue Abeg i need a small favour, can you translate Greek embarassed tongue https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-559461.32.html#msg7271906
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by olaolabiy: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2010
Busy_body:

On my way Sir, who am i to say no to 100% mark without coursework grin Remind me who Denzel2009 is again tongue Abeg i need a small favour, can you translate Greek embarassed tongue https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-559461.32.html#msg7271906

You are my core course jare. No be English.

Tell me my head dey there nau tongue.

gud thing like you dey sweet me bele oo.
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by olaolabiy: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2010
Now that Denzel is outta it.
I am happy. I don get wife finally oo.
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by Busybody2(f): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2010
As long as your pocket is deep cheesy Now first things first, you need to get me a Blackberry phone and a Garmin navigation system so I can find my way to your crib or better still just transfer the money into my account so i can quickly go and get it myself before the shops close tongue grin grin grin
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by olaolabiy: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2010
Busy_body:

As long as your pocket is deep cheesy Now first things first, you need to get me a Blackberry phone and a Garmin navigation system so I can find my way to your crib or better still just transfer the money into my account so i can quickly go and get it myself before the shops close tongue grin grin grin

Easy. I am lucky sef. Some ask for more.
Blackberry? Easy. I will call tmobile or vodafone.

But you have to be physically present inside my crib, I will then go down on one knee and present it to you darling. Easy.
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by zayhal(f): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2010
dwelt:

My wife just called me were and further said Baba nla were ni e, 
Please tell me, on what ground is it right for a woman to call her husband by that name.
Meanwhile, we eat together at night, wake up & here we are.  Please i need some directions.

Men and the way they present their stories! Though it's very wrong to call one's spouse that, I think you still need to be more explicit. Did she just wake up and called you that? Something must have transpired between you two for her to call you that. You know anger is a small madness. We do and say things we wouldn't say or do ordinarily when we're angry so maybe you wife is angry with you.
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by bigfather(m): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2010
Total rubbish. Which kain levels be that one ?
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by Wumine(f): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2010
Sorry O! Na wetin you do the woman wey she dey call you names? You guys do that to your wives all the time, am not saying its a good thing but,
Re: My wife is verbally abusing me; Please Help by Blazay(m): 1:30am On Dec 10, 2010
Obviously, you do not have a sense of humor and are most psychologically constipated.
You need an enema for real.
Wait till she starts farting in your face in the middle of the night without any apologies.

From your complaints up there. . . you need more than verbal abuse. But, I can't reach you.

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Lost Their Virginity As Teenagers Are 'more Likely To Divorce / We Are In Dire Need Of A House... / ANSWERED:5 Embarassing Sex Questions People Are Afraid To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.