Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City (38074 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month / Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. / Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup : (5 - 5) On 30th October 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by ghettokid1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
Kelechi's father right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
ghettokid1:
[s]
Na them

Lol. Dude!
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by finnestdope(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Roon9:

Ahead of who?

Two strikers will do
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by finnestdope(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Reference:

Then he doesn't do that well. I just donot understand that part of his game. Start him and he ends up being substituted. I am beginning feel he is an 'Ozil' kind of player....very skilful but mentally fragile.

Two strikers will do
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by finnestdope(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
chelseamann:
ahead of Jamie Vardy?

Two strikers will do
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by finnestdope(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
dochenaj:

Ahead of Vardy?

Maybe the coach should try Two strikers
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by ghettokid1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
Messi the king of football has done it again. Click on the link to see see
https://www.nairaland.com/5615652/barcelona-vs-athletico-madrid-super

Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by chelseamann(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
finnestdope:

Two strikers will do
are u the coach? technical advisor? Who are u?
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by Chochovini: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:

Time for the Super Eagles to give him a recall
. Simply because he manage 2 score a goal after many maches? I am not impressed.
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
your Moniker says it all
grin
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
madapcmod:

I hope u tell Afonja ppl this whenever they masturbate on threads with negativity against igbos
Same way igbos claim to be the ones that developed Lagos or the consistent insult on Yoruba land and their leaders
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by saajus: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
Yes. Straight to PK. No extra time.
Ebenezar2020:
thanks for this cos I actually wanted to ask if away goal rule applies to it.
so if United beats man city 2 nil then they'll proceed to pk
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by ufuosman(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
Kudos to him
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by Numerouno94(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:

Why not you think say Osimhem go wear first 11 shirt for LFC?
Bro Osimhem beta jare. D guy is rugged nd always luks hungry for goals. Buh Kelechi is too relaxed nd sluggish. Kelechi shuld work on his drive nd hunger first. Who him wan kun bench 4 super eagle self? Our boys re doin well at d moment.
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by Numerouno94(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
ghettokid1:

Because he is an igbo abi?
Nope bro. Am nt a tribalistic guy.I dnt hv issues wit Igbos, neither do i hv wit d Yorubas nd Hausas. One of my babes self na Igbo girl.
I feel we dnt nid him in S.U for now. Osimhen is doin well. Kelechi still nids to work on his drive nd he nids too hit d gym, cos his getting too fat, thus, makin him slow.
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by DarkJeddi(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
How? Did he score?
Read.. shocked
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by lilachiever(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
ahn ahn, drastically bawo?
virginboy1:
He has improved drastically
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by zoezoelogistics(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
finnestdope:
He's doing well so far this season.

On my opinion, he should be made a solid starter

No one will make him, he needs to fight for a place in the starting 11.

Key: Hardwork , Hardwork, Hardwork

I have a message for you reading this :

What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world but looses his soul, what shall he give in exchange for his soul.

If you are reading this and you don’t know Jesus yet neither have you accepted him as your lord and saviour, I welcome you to receive him into your life.

You are the reason why he died many years ago.
Yes you. Apostle Paul said “this is a reasonable and accepted saying, that Jesus died for sinners of whom I am a chief”

Please don’t allow his death to go in vain over you.
He loves you , he really does.

You might be a church goer, it is of no use if you don’t have a relationship with the owner of the church.

Rev 3:20 He stands at the door of your life and is calling you to come now. Please answer this call and be saved.

1 Like

Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by ayomide1511(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
the dude is improving[b][/b] angry smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by BiafraforTrump: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
otuekong1:

Same way igbos claim to be the ones that developed Lagos or the consistent insult on Yoruba land and their leaders
Na dem,
They can't disguise themselves for too long.. grin

Afonja

1 Like

Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by Myself2(m): 7:09am On Jan 10, 2020
The kind of joy I feel when I watch the replay of that goal over and over again is overwhelming.
It makes me wonder how on earth a coach or member of any of our national teams will have the heart to vote against their players or team mates in the CAF awards.
Some people get bad mind sha, abi na bad belle
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by tbibuzz(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2020
onlinetrader:
iGBO BOY MAKING US PROUD

For your beautiful wedding invitation cards. We are the right people to contact..email us at onlinetraderng@gmail.com

all these tribalistic mofos which one is IBO boi making us proud is the boy no a Nigerian ? am an i no boi but this thing u guys do on nairaland is not on ce
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:05am On Jan 10, 2020

True talk bro the blacks can never and will never win that world best due to racism fifa is a racist

George weah of Liberia has won it
Pele has won it
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2020
Suremikky:
The only 23yr old footballer who has a 13yr old daughter has finally picked again

Which kind lie be this?
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2020
Reference:

Then he doesn't do that well. I just donot understand that part of his game. Start him and he ends up being substituted. I am beginning feel he is an 'Ozil' kind of player....very skilful but mentally fragile.

Nawa which one is he doesn't do that well

Dude has scored 5 goals in 7 matches even with the little time he gets to play, I think it mostly due to the coach
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2020
Lucid1:
OP rest abeg. We watched the match, how is 'saving'? Even if Leicester lost the first leg 0-2 dem go still whoop Aston Villa for the second leg.

Quote me in 3 weeks

Oga give iheanacho his glory abeg, he came in as a sub and did what none of them could in about 70mins in just 8mins, if messi did this now we won't hear word
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Oga give iheanacho his glory abeg, he came in as a sub and did what none of them could in about 70mins in just 8mins, if messi did this now we won't hear word

I'm not a Messi man sef.

Okay I agree Kelechi tried considering the few minutes he has played this season.
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by King2019(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Aiyk2333:

only when u stop flatinotizing when it's a negative news

I am Igbo too na
Re: Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City by King2019(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
Aiyk2333:

only when u stop flatinotizing when it's a negative news

I am Igbo too na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everton Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 13th December 2016 / Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 30th June 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.