Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

FREE 2020 Tony Elumelu Grant Application Training By An Alumnus - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FREE 2020 Tony Elumelu Grant Application Training By An Alumnus (474 Views)

Tony Elumelu Grant Update / Tony Elumelu: The Sales Boy Turned Billionaire / Tony Elumelu Foundation For $100m Entrepreneurship Programme 2019 Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE 2020 Tony Elumelu Grant Application Training By An Alumnus by SchoolPedia: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
The portal for the 2020 edition of the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program facilitated by the Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) has opened. Hence, it has been receiving applications since January 1st, 2020. The Grant opportunity is open for African entrepreneurs across all African countries. If you are an entrepreneur with a business aged 0-3 years domiciled in any of the 54 African Countries, you are eligible for the 2020 edition of the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program.

It is noteworthy to let you know that in 2019, over Three thousand and fifty (3,050) African entrepreneurs were shortlisted and benefited maximally from the Program with its training, networking and the seed capital of $5,000 given to each. Do you know what? The number of successful applicants is sure to increase with this 2020 edition.

Will you be among the successful applicants? I’m sure you’d want to.

If you are applying for the 2020 application of the TEEP, I want to walk you through the application process and show you some secrets that will see you being shortlisted among the successful ones. I am a cohort of the 2018 edition. I have assisted some folks to apply and they have been successful with it. And I have made up mind to assist as many as possible entrepreneurs this year

I have created a WhatsApp chat group for the lessons, secrets, and guide to being one of the successful applications in this year’s application drive. Kindly Join Julius Adeolotu, 2018 TEEP winner, in a closed WhatsApp group where I will hold you by the hand and show you practical steps on how to go about your application for 2020 TEEP. Will you be interested? If yes, kindly join the link to the group via my signature or chat me up on WhatsApp and I will add you. Class commences this week.

Join with the link below:
https:///DQdjXKoc0dn3c5zaYQOTBL

1 Like

Re: FREE 2020 Tony Elumelu Grant Application Training By An Alumnus by SchoolPedia: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
https://chat. whatsapp. com/DQdjXKoc0dn3c5zaYQOTBL

Remove the spaces before and after whatsapp.

Or better still DM on (https:///send?phone)

Kindly remove the bracket above and DM straight.

(1) (Reply)

One Most Precious Resource You Should Be Very Smart With In Your Career / . / Keep Pushing, It'll Make Sense | My Own Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.