Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Mistakenly Transferred A Glo SME Data To An Airtel Line..can Someone Help?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Mistakenly Transferred A Glo SME Data To An Airtel Line..can Someone Help?? (1117 Views)

I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. / The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User / I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Transferred A Glo SME Data To An Airtel Line..can Someone Help?? by B2mtoniks: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
I mistakenly transferred a Glo SME data to an Airtel line.
Can someone please tell me how to recover it back?
Can Airtel refund it??
The data is not in the Airtel phone number

Who has had any issue like this??
Please share your experience or how you solved it.

Thanks so much.
Re: I Mistakenly Transferred A Glo SME Data To An Airtel Line..can Someone Help?? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
With humility, I haven't heard or read about this before. Glo to Airtel? Wow!

Best is to call glo customer care. For fast and easier response, search and contact glo handle on twitter.
Re: I Mistakenly Transferred A Glo SME Data To An Airtel Line..can Someone Help?? by Neyoohpompy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Impossible! Re-check the number you transferred it to
Re: I Mistakenly Transferred A Glo SME Data To An Airtel Line..can Someone Help?? by B2mtoniks: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
I put a call to Glo customer line that yesterday evening.... After several minutes passed, an a lady agent answered me that it can be refunded that my cash is gone.

I can't even imagine it.

I transferred a Glo data 7.2G for 2500 mistakenly to an Airtel line and boom! Nothing could be done and my money was deducted from the network .

Is it that there is no cordial relationship between these two communication company ?

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Wx3p Battery Jumper / Why Is MTN This Useless / Oppo A15 With 6.52-inch Display, Helio P35, 13mp Triple Cameras Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.