Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick (97770 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend / Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2020
This man is a disgrace to manhood.....

Ladies what will yhu do if yhur husband does this to yhu?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2020
Mumu man

end time marriage.

183 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by donbachi(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2020
So if dem say "all men dis side"...dis one sef go follow come out...stupid man.

382 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2020
That man mumu sha..... Na pussy dey control am lol cheesygrin.......

208 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Heroclitus(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2020
The man sef... Thats a totally belittling and degrading act

239 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2020
Heroclitus:
The man sef... Thats a totally belittling and degrading act

I'm sure he doesn't love her at all.....if he's tired of the marriage...he should just divorce her...

Haba

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by etrange: 9:48am On Jan 10, 2020
The fear of men is the beginning of wisdom!

If tomorrow the lady leaves, NL boys will gather here to call her all sorts of names for not being able to "keep a home". I pity women, honestly.

215 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by frbona: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2020
In other news, where is the nude grin

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 10:01am On Jan 10, 2020
etrange:
The fear of men is the beginning of wisdom!

If tomorrow the lady leaves, NL boys will gather here to call her all sorts of names for not being able to "keep a home". I pity women, honestly.

Some men are just too wicked and heartless

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Newboss(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

I'm sure he doesn't love her at all.....if he's tired of the marriage...he should just divorce her...

Haba
You have no idea how much men lose in divorce or you're just pretending not to know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2020
Some people no suppose dey near marriage. This guy is the devil!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2020
Newboss:

You have no idea how much men lose in divorce or you're just pretending not to know

Spare me that pls...

So because of that....he should frustrate her life..all in the name of marriage ABI?

He is very lucky he married a good woman....if nah some women...his scrotum would be already off...

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by czarr(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2020
Not every man is a man.

17 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by ehmmy11(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2020
Where the nudes undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2020
cry cry cry
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by egopersonified(f): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2020
can a man be more useless? na the side chick I pity, worse awaits you

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Newboss(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

Spare me that pls...

So because of that....he should frustrate her life..all in the name of marriage ABI?

He is very lucky he married a good woman....if nah some women...his scrotum would be already off...

And her head will still be on her neck, ba? No one has monopoly over violence.

Men pay the bills, and so long as they do, they have absolute right to go for who ever they wish to go for. That's the privilege men are entitled to.

Women can change that in only one way: stop them from paying the bills by ensuring that ALL bills are split 50-50, he doesn't "take care" of you (we all know what that means), and no form of payment is made to marry you.

Till then, we can go with whosoever we wish! Yes, we can also help them win world war. She can divorce when she's tired

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by MannieA(f): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2020
egopersonified:
can a man be more useless? na the side chick I pity, worse awaits you

Swears...I bet she's happy humiliating another woman now! Her time is coming,hers will be worse.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by superlanny(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2020
This is the height of gross misconduct, how can a wife be so lazy, that she can't exercise and look sexy for her husband.
Do you know how many times the sight of those stretch marks will have wanted to make him vomit, this is one of the reasons why mean cheat, I mean if dem give you nkwobi mixed with goat meat or ordinary soup with dried fish, which one will you choose.
Women need to step up their game, the ladies outside are like wolves waiting to pounce on prey.
Better find correct anti stretch marks cream or something, and do some exercise.
That man, for me o, is a Hero. For loving his wife so much, still cohabiting with her.
Puke....puke...puke....
Ladies up your game o, so you won't end up on nairaland front page.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by APOPTOSIS: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2020
Whattttttttttttt.
PLEASE, just hand the matter over to AMADIOHA....and leave the rest.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Kendumazy(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2020
This is bad! Husband had been pussified. Some men only COME back to their sense when they CUM while some no dey get sense at all when they see another woman.

Let's handle your buying and shipping from USA. check my signature
below for more details.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by psychologist(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2020
Firstly it is an insult to call that boy a man

Secondly
Women should please learn to take care of their body for their husbands....
U shouldn't just grow old on a nigga after just one or 2

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by ForeThinker: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2020
Nawao
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by iamapplord(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2020
The man and side chick are both MAD!!

My only advise is report to your husband's people..dont do anything stupid like causing RIOT!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by aku626(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2020
Mad man if you were not foolish side chick someday her body will look exactly same way

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nicoddemus(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2020
Been busy selecting fine chicks for years now embarassed. Can't marry an ugly wife abeg tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by ZombieTERROR: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2020
sad sad

Afamed sef SMH
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by wunmi590(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2020
undecided
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by RexTramadol1: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2020
That man is very useless

But you sef, why didn't you take care of your body cos you're a married woman?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.