Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

a - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / a (1279 Views)

Comet ISON Expected To Impact The Sun On 28 November 2013 / What Has Been The Impact Of Nairaland On You So Far? / What Is You Own Definition Of 9ja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a by Redmosquito(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2010
a
Re: a by Carolece(f): 2:37am On Dec 05, 2010
uh?
Re: a by iice(f): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2010
lol i know.
Many men touch women. You may have been raised not to but it's not a general thing.
Re: a by Redmosquito(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
bad boy
Re: a by iice(f): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2010
With all those disvirgined and practicing sex early? I don't think so undecided
Re: a by Pataki: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2010
I really don't know any more. I think I have lost some part of me upon coming abroad. Things that probably could matter never do matter much to me again.

An example is playing with pets. I never really like pets whilst in Nigeria. But having dated few girls abroad, who enjoy having pets around, I guess I lost that part of me that dislikes pet.

I remember of recent, a friend of mine came from Nigeria to study for her Masters. We were walking down the road and I saw this cat on the street, I called the cat and it came to me, wanting to be played with. My Nigerian female friend pushed me away from the cat, stating that: ''possibly the cat is a witch''. grin I stood in total shock, unable to utter a word, but kind of pissed off silently with her.
Re: a by obowunmi(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2010
@ OP ure either very young or an unexposed naija boy --- many folks bump and grind in Nigeria -- ever been to the clubs ?

I agree with the thing about cats. I remember one of our house maids claimed that she was a witch and reguarly turned into a cat, no one in my family likes cats, or even any sort of pets.

Very soon, OP may need to change accent and adjust, esp. If ure seeking a "good paying" job.
Re: a by obowunmi(m): 11:15am On Dec 08, 2010
My other advise to you, since ure so young is to keep ur values and always be respectable to women.

Above all, be true to urself.

(1) (Reply)

Is Www.onlinetest.pscltdgroup.com A Genuine Entity Or Scam? / Chinese Woman Keeps Mentally-ill Son Chained In A Barn For 23 Years: Now She W / Paypal Verified Accounts For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.