Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Any Information About Allen Onyema - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Information About Allen Onyema (1035 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Information About Allen Onyema by BuhariAdvocate: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2020
Any update on Onyema case. Seriously i can't wait to see this man send to jail. I have been looking around the internet and newspapers if there is update about this case.

1 Like

Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
BuhariAdvocate:
Any update on Onyema case. Seriously i can't wait to see this man send to jail. I have been looking around the internet and newspapers if there is update about this case.
[/s] promoting hate is not when you abuse or insult. it is when you just do not want to see others succeed. especially those who are not from your tribe. You need to be banned for life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by jimyjames(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:

Onyema is innocent and we ipob have used our US connection to trash the case as we promised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by BuhariAdvocate: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2020
Lol i hope you get sense soon. Everything about you guys is tribalism and hatred. Meanwhile my topic is not about hatred. We are alll know that Allen is a criminal who looted public funds and turned it to his private property.
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s] promoting hate is not when you abuse or insult. it is when you just do not want to see others succeed. especially those who are not from your tribe. You need to be banned for life.
Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by BuhariAdvocate: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2020
Allen Onyema can't escape justice. Although justice may delay but he will not go unpunished.
jimyjames:

Onyema is innocent and we ipob have used our US connection to trash the case as we promised

1 Like

Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Lol i hope you get sense soon. Everything about you guys is tribalism and hatred. Meanwhile my topic is not about hatred. We are alll know that Allen is a criminal who looted public funds and turned it to his private property.
And when i call Tinubu a criminal all of a sudden you dont have sense. what is your business with the man? are you are judge or the EFCC? you created this thread to mock a mann that would feed your family till when you pass away. You have more criminals from were you come from but no tribalism will not allow you think properly. you should be banned in real life.

5 Likes

Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by jimyjames(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Allen Onyema can't escape justice. Although justice may delay but he will not go unpunished.

Until this man is punished

Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by BuhariAdvocate: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2020
You called Tinubu criminal without proof. Meanwhile Tinubu was taken to the court many times,regard corruption allegation but court acquitted him of all charges. Yet you are still call him criminal do you know more than judge?
Yes Allen is a rich man on his own and he enriched himself through the public fund. But that doesn't mean i should subject to oppressor.
NimrodEndOfDays:
And when i call Tinubu a criminal all of a sudden you dont have sense. what is your business with the man? are you are judge or the EFCC? you created this thread to mock a mann that would feed your family till when you pass away. You have more criminals from were you come from but no tribalism will not allow you think properly. you should be banned in real life.
Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by BuhariAdvocate: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2020
Write efcc.
jimyjames:

Until this man is punished
Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by jimyjames(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Write efcc.

You should write EFCC about onyema too instead of wailing here

1 Like

Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by cornoil(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
Allen is a free man in Nigeria, he is rich & respected. The only problem is if he sets his foot on American soil, which he dares not. Have you forgotten Senator Buruji Kashamu’s drug case in America? Americans don’t deal with tribal sentiment or cares whether you are the generous type.
Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
You called Tinubu criminal without proof. Meanwhile Tinubu was taken to the court many times,regard corruption allegation but court acquitted him of all charges. Yet you are still call him criminal do you know more than judge?
Yes Allen is a rich man on his own and he enriched himself through the public fund. But that doesn't mean i should subject to oppressor.
Then allow the court do it's work. You are among the shameless people who start media trials and at the end of the day, the person is innocent. You are among the shameless people who said Dezieani stole 90 Billion dollars. grin. I don't even know what to make of you. Are you really a primate. ?? grin
Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by BuhariAdvocate: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Did Onyema ever condemn efcc or Fbi.
NimrodEndOfDays:
Then allow the court do it's work. You are among the shameless people who start media trials and at the end of the day, the person is innocent. You are among the shameless people who said Dezieani stole 90 Billion dollars. grin. I don't even know what to make of you. Are you really a primate. ?? grin
Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by BuhariAdvocate: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
The case is already in the court. There's no need to write efcc.
jimyjames:

Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Did Onyema ever condemn efcc or Fbi.
Oga let the law take its course. Stop behaving like the name on your moniker.
Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by BuhariAdvocate: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
Okay keep supporting and promoting criminal.
NimrodEndOfDays:
Oga let the law take its course. Stop behaving like the name on your moniker.
Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by jimyjames(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
The case is already in the court. There's no need to write efcc.

Then stop wailing over it

Onyema is innocent till proven guilty
Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by BuhariAdvocate: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
But you know this man will not escape justice.
jimyjames:

Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by jimyjames(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
But you know this man will not escape justice.

Lol I see you are just trying to gather comments on your useless thread I don't have you time afonja
Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Okay keep supporting and promoting criminal.
did you convict him? Accusing someone of what you do.
Re: Any Information About Allen Onyema by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 11, 2020
An uncle of mine that works in his company said that he has been cleared already. It was just an accusation by his haters so as to dent his image.

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Kills A Business Faster Than This / Willing To Rent N26 Bank Accounts... Name Your Price / abandoned wife laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.