Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos (98013 Views)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's White Wedding / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by grandlexuz(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
NORSYK:

Ms is an alternative to both Mrs and Miss

True so but in that case she would have been introduced as Ms Sandra Kaseay and not Sandra MsKaseay. Her name is Sandra Mskaseay. A Surname that is hard to prounounce.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by TripleA1: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
Congratulations Spiff. Wishing you and your heart rob more love and happiness
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by lilybonny(f): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ukalu381:
That girl name hard to pronounce undecided
Abi o, pls where is she from?
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
WildChild00:

Awkwaetiti so you drink this too? shocked

Ladies of nowadays cry
Don't kid yourself
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by DrHighchief(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Congrat spiff...
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by WildChild00(m): 12:38am On Jan 11, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Don't kid yourself

This my auntie....
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Walkingkilo(m): 1:10am On Jan 11, 2020
hope4nigeria:
bro, I've been a graduate for over 10years, no job, I drove taxi for 7years before I open my own business, don't be surprise those guys begging in physical and on internet enter clubs every night, spend the begging proceed on girls in the club because they know people like you will be kind to them and give them money over and over again. The worse among them are the ones buying data to beg on internet, they also do yahoo too.

You must be really stupid!

How much money can an online beggar possibly make in a day(even in weeks) to be able to lavish money in night clubs popping drinks?? You're so demented.

See how bitterness has clouded your reasoning faculty.. That's if you have any.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Walkingkilo(m): 1:16am On Jan 11, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
The wife looks so hold, I am sure, she is holder than the guy

H factor even in writing?

So Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:20am On Jan 11, 2020
Rockyrascal:
This aki picture would be cool for a meme.
are you seeing what I m seeing. Even whatsapp sticker sef. I don steal am

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Softness147: 1:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Rockyrascal:
This aki picture would be cool for a meme.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Enemyofpeace: 5:35am On Jan 11, 2020
Walkingkilo:

H factor even in writing?

So Pathetic!
The wife looks so hold, I am sure, she is holder than the guy

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by hope4nigeria(m): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2020
Walkingkilo:

You must be really stupid!

How much money can an online beggar possibly make in a day(even in weeks) to be able to lavish money in night clubs popping drinks?? You're so demented.

See how bitterness has clouded your reasoning faculty.. That's if you have any.
your father is very stupid and useless to have given birth to you, you're a very useless and hopeless soul to have resulted to begging in your life, I know your type, I told you the plain truth and it's hasn't gone down well with you but you end up attacking me. If you refuse to jump into lagoon with your hopeless life, dogs on the street will end up feed on your rotten body you bastard.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2020
Lavisha:
The bae fine pass the bobo
and so ?
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Blunnt: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2020
Looking good
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by sound057(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
so las las slowpoke don marry
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Caseless: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Onyi22:
Igbo Amaka
who is ibo among the couple.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by piagetskinner(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
igboamakaaa:
That "badt guy" face that men make when they want to spray you dollars. Them go just throwey face dey throw the paper for floor grin

Modified; wait oh....on closer observation, it's actually dollars spiff was spraying shocked. My nigga grin

Oboy e fit be 1 Dollar notes
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by xcelentattitude(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
igboamakaaa:
That "badt guy" face that men make when they want to spray you dollars. Them go just throwey face dey throw the paper for floor grin

Modified; wait oh....on closer observation, it's actually dollars spiff was spraying shocked. My nigga grin

And his father was busy spraying #200 note grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by igboamakaaa: 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
piagetskinner:

Oboy e fit be 1 Dollar notes

Eehen...na still ₦360 ihn dey spray na, e pass Charles Inoje wey dey spray ₦200. Na still senior man ihn be

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by igboamakaaa: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
xcelentattitude:

And his father was busy spraying #200 note grin

Asin eeh...d Mata taya me

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by sirhamilton(m): 4:53am On Jan 12, 2020
igboamakaaa:

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lavisha:
The bae fine pass the bobo
both of them are fine.
stop showing your stupidity and frustration because you're not married at your old age.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Amakachris95(f): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=Goke7 post=85682522]congrats spiff, happy for the guy[/quot.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Flexherbal(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
modsfucker:
But where is Pablo in the pictures?

I also looked for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.