Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

My Jamb And Waec Results Bears Different Name Combinations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Jamb And Waec Results Bears Different Name Combinations (10590 Views)

WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it / WAEC RUNS And WAEC Miracle Centers: Why You Must Avoid Them / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jamb And Waec Results Bears Different Name Combinations by Samzyarmani(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Please I need your candid opinion here as I mistakenly used two different name combination on my jamb and waec results.

My waec bears RAPHAEL SAMUEL CHUKWUNONYEREM
and jamb is RAPHAEL SAMUEL CHUKWUDI

Though both names used are mine but I was confused when I was about filling the forms.
I want to know the consequences of this on clearance from University...
WILL THIS REQUIRE AN AFFIDAVIT TO LAY CLAIM TO BOTH CERTIFICATES.
AND FOR CLARIFICATION FROM THE UNIVERSITY.
Re: My Jamb And Waec Results Bears Different Name Combinations by Epositive(m): 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
Samzyarmani:
Please I need your candid opinion here as I mistakenly used two different name combination on my jamb and waec results.

Though both names used are mine but I was confused when I was about filling the forms.

Definitely, it will require affidavit to claim the WAEC certificate. Since University will make use of the name on your Jamb certificate.

As far as I know, there's no consequence on clearance from University. You just have to make sure you always attach the affidavit to your Waec certificate if the need arises(like submission of files during registration, mostly as freshers -100L).

Aside from the court stress, there's really nothing to worry about bro!

1 Like

Re: My Jamb And Waec Results Bears Different Name Combinations by Samzyarmani(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Epositive:

Definitely, it will require affidavit to claim the WAEC certificate. Since University will make use of the name on your Jamb certificate.

As far as I know, there's no consequence on clearance from University. You just have to make sure you always attach the affidavit to your Waec certificate if the need arises(like submission of files during registration, mostly as freshers -100L).

Okay, thanks brother
Re: My Jamb And Waec Results Bears Different Name Combinations by AmazingJagz: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hello Sam!
please how did you resolve this issue because I’m actually having the same problem..
Re: My Jamb And Waec Results Bears Different Name Combinations by Zubby2005(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
AmazingJagz:
Hello Sam!
please how did you resolve this issue because I’m actually having the same problem..
I'm having the same issue, did you get admission with it?
Re: My Jamb And Waec Results Bears Different Name Combinations by Nurullahi: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Epositive:

me I didn't use affidavit but I got through the clearance and I was thinking cause I still want to change the name on my waec, won't I be rusticated or something cause I just gained admission and I've not gotten the money to change the name yet you know Nigeria everywhere tight
Re: My Jamb And Waec Results Bears Different Name Combinations by Epositive(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Nurullahi:
me I didn't use affidavit but I got through the clearance and I was thinking cause I still want to change the name on my waec, won't I be rusticated or something cause I just gained admission and I've not gotten the money to change the name yet you know Nigeria everywhere tight

What's the issue with your name?
Re: My Jamb And Waec Results Bears Different Name Combinations by Postinor: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2023
Samzyarmani:

how did everything later go,I am having same issue
Re: My Jamb And Waec Results Bears Different Name Combinations by WeShallSee: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
Postinor:
how did everything later go,I am having same issue
what issue are you having?
Re: My Jamb And Waec Results Bears Different Name Combinations by Postinor: 4:29pm On Mar 03
WeShallSee:
what issue are you having?
the first name on my waec and jamb is different, the jamb name is Ikhelowa Abdulmalik Imoreshiogbe, the waec name is Ikhelowa adewale Abdulmalik

(1) (Reply)

Unn Post Ume Result, Check Here. / 2016/2017 Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Admission Guide Thread / Jamb Change Of Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.