Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Legal Procedure Of Talaq In Pakistan | Expert Divorce Lawyer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Legal Procedure Of Talaq In Pakistan | Expert Divorce Lawyer (200 Views)

Seek Guide Of Talaq Certificate In Pakistan (2021) By Top Lawyers / Legal Procedure Of Divorce In Pakistan - Best Divorce Lawyer In Pakistan / A Complete Guide About Procedure Of Talaq (form) In Pakistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legal Procedure Of Talaq In Pakistan | Expert Divorce Lawyer by jonrasali: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
Talaq Is the legal way of in Pakistan for dissolution of marriage life. Most of the persons not know the legal talaq procedure in Pakistan. The Way to know the talaq procedure in Pakistan is very easy. Advocate nazia made the brief procedure of talaq in Pakistan for those people who face difficulty. I prefer you that kindly don’t waste own time. So if you have any issue and question about the procedure of talaq in Lahore Pakistan freely call on the whatsapp of advocate nazia: +923244207207
Re: Legal Procedure Of Talaq In Pakistan | Expert Divorce Lawyer by Sheikhshimmy: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2020
If you want to get the services of Talaq (Divorce) in Pakistan then you need you hire a professional Divorce lawyer in Pakistan. Can knows the procedure of Talaq in Pakistan without professional lawyers? Advocate Jamila is the on demanding Divorce lawyer in Pakistan. She know that how can wife get Talaq from the family court. The Talaq (Divorce) procedure in Pakistan is complex but Advocate jamila made easy for those person who face difficulty to know the Talaq (Divorce) process in Pakistan. After the Talaq our law firm provide the nadra Divorce certificate in Pakistan which attested from the family court. We know the value of client. Contact advocate Jamila +92-3234910089 for more details and visit www.advocateinlahore.com

(1) (Reply)

Shipping Position Daily: NIMASA Records 33% Increase In Nigerian Vessels In Cabo / Neatly Used Iphone 6s 64gig For Sale / A Must Watch, I Cray For My Dear Country Each Time I Watch This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.