Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan (1782 Views)

Bandits Attack Zamfara Mosque During Juma'at Prayer Abduct Scores Of Worshippers / Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan / Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan by Yakade(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
A Pakistani judge has sentenced a man to be executed after he was expelled 17 times from 6 different mosques for excessive farting during the period of the Ramadan reports the Islamabad Herald this week.

The law is clear, he should be stoned to death, beheading is a very light sentence and saves him from any suffering,” protested the government prosecutor.

Read more....
https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/pakistan-man-sentenced-to-death-for-farting-in-mosque-during-ramadan/

1 Like

Re: Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Yakade:
A Pakistani judge has sentenced a man to be executed after he was expelled 17 times from 6 different mosques for excessive farting during the period of the Ramadan reports the Islamabad Herald this week.

The law is clear, he should be stoned to death, beheading is a very light sentence and saves him from any suffering,” protested the government prosecutor.
Read more....
https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/pakistan-man-sentenced-to-death-for-farting-in-mosque-during-ramadan/

BELIEVE THIS FAKE NEWS AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!!

worldnewsdailyreport is a satirical fake news website, and i guess the OP is foolish to believe that its true/real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan by Blessed13(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mad Ooooooh grin grin

Fake or not this is funny and I can't come and kill myself smiley

1 Like

Re: Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan by Enwhen(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Maybe the man is sick ...

I believe it 100%

Afterall , they killed innocent people because of cartoon.
Re: Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan by nurex01(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Yakade:

Read more....

. Fake. Believe this at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan by babadigu(m): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2020
old news
Re: Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan by mrwonlasewonie: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Islam and murder hennn

Seems like a religious hobby for them
Re: Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan by ceejay80s(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Just to mess?
Re: Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan by stormborn28(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Okokobiokor + Oturugbeke = Ojigbigbiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan by Adgideon(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thank God say I b christains, my religion allows me to mess anywhere and anytime silent one or loud one, depending on the occasion and Environment, after all mess no get toilet,, my fellow christains enjoy ur messing, God bless us sll
Re: Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan by darfay: 2:04am On Apr 04, 2020
He was senteced to death in ISLAMaBAD who knows, he might be From Allahabad in India
Re: Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan by Justarandomguy: 8:22am On Apr 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin what a joke

(1) (Reply)

Dirty Female Hostel At Federal University Otuoke,bayelsa State. / Please How Do I Remove This At My Profile / BREAKING: A Yabatech Student Was Killed By Suspected Cultists (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.