Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

‘my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki’ – Married Woman Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki’ – Married Woman Cries Out (1426 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki’ – Married Woman Cries Out by CPdaddy: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
A woman has exposed her gay husband on Joro Olumofin’s page.

The woman got to know about her husband’s homosexual activities last year and she is fully prepared to leave him this year.

She also discovered her husband had an extramarital affair with another man.... Read more details here ==>>>https://www.sabonews.org/2020/01/10/my-husband-is-gay-his-boyfriend-lives-in-lekki/
Re: ‘my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki’ – Married Woman Cries Out by GloriaNinja(f): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
THE BOYFRIEND MUST BE BOBRISKY

1 Like

Re: ‘my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki’ – Married Woman Cries Out by okomile(f): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
Make she waka

If he performs his manly duties, what is she looking for.

She is better as a married woman than a divorcee grin grin

Use d situation to your advantage
Re: ‘my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki’ – Married Woman Cries Out by javaguru: 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
I was listening to yeye boy friend by zlatan @ d time of reading this news

(1) (Reply)

Video : Ghanaian Singer, Queen Haizel Removes Her Pant While Performing On Stage / Linda Ikeji Plan To Be More Sexier As She Share Her Motto For 2020. / I Bought Big Brother Naija For Mercy ― Cubana Chief Priest Claimed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.