Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Iranse - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iranse (1088 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iranse by Devilpen(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
THIS IS NOT THE FULL STORY, JUST AN INTRODUCTION
THE LITTLE PROJECT WE EMBARKED ON.
INTRODUCTION
This time the gods have beaten more than they can chew, ordinary gods, maybe they are not, but even Olodumare has given human free wills, deciding for themselves wrong from right, but these stingy gods won’t let them be, always wanting to interfere into every little activity, sending their Messenger gods also known as IRANSE to carry out their dirty work, killing any demi god who dare question them, or putting down any one who doesn’t bow to them, or worships them, even during this time of civilization.
First they put down, Alagbara, mysteriously, no one knew how, next was another prominent person, not once, not twice, its uncountable, no one understands, every gods finding solace away from Orun has automatically been considered a threat to them.
He who the gods wants to destroy they make proud, that has always been their way, they make you proud, so you don’t have any excuse for dying unlawfully.
But this time, it’s different, every means to bring down Remi has all failed, the only thing they can do is, send someone a messenger, to bring him down, only if they knew it would be the greatest mistake they would ever make.
This time, Oba Orun is bringing them to book.

2 Likes

Re: Iranse by Devilpen(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
CHAPTER ONE
Remi looked at his wrist watch and sighed before inserting the key in his hand into the key hole on the door, turning it, he took a brief pause, before he pushed the door back to allow him entrance. He looked at the electric bulb hanging above his head and then back to the door, feeling uncomfortable. Remi pulled the door back and moved away from it, suddenly the door broke into piece, with a heavy fist crushing Remi on the face, sending him hard against the wall and then to the ground.
Remi shaked his head lightly and groaned, as he pulled himself up, still on kneeling position, Remi looked at the perso before him, with glowy hands and a huge sword on the right hand, which glittered almost with no mercy.
“Remi, isn’t it, the last of all grand gods” The image said scornfully
“Who are you?” Remi asked and finally stood up.
“Just a Messenger, Iranse, and I’m here to fulfil the task given to me”
Remi looked blankly at the person before him, and wriggled his mouth, nothing was making sense to him yet.
“You don’t know what is happening yet, do you, you’ve been so entangled with humans, you know feel like them, you’re a god, one worthy of worship, but since you don’t know your worth, I guess, I take you out of the way”
The man said and dashed at Remi, holding his sword behind him, as he dashed furiously at Remi.
Swinging his sword forward with full force, Remi turned around sharply and smacked his elbow on the jaw of his opponent, pulled him by the beads on his neck and punched his face hard, in annoyance, Remi cut off the bead from his opponent’s neck and knocked off the sword off his hand before giving him an head butt, which sent his opponent straight to the ground.
“Didn’t they orient you about who you’re coming after; ti won ba ran e nise eru, wa fi tomo je”
Ti won ba ran e nise eru, wa fi tomo je  If you are sent the work of a servant, you deliver it like a royal
Remi eyes became red, with his teeth gritting to show how annoyed he is, he held the messenger’s hair and raised him up, raising him up, with his feet about a meter above the ground.
“I’ll send you back to wherever you crawled out from” Remi said and continued
“Tell the gods to stop coming after me, instead they should assist me in stopping Leviathan, tell them to take care of the most important thing” Remi said and shot the laser from his eyes to the shoulder of the messenger.
ARRGHHH!!! The messenger screamed out in pain and held Remi’s head to avoid the laser from piercing more into his body.
Remi dropped the messenger to the ground, allowing him wriggle in pain.
“Go, before I change my mind”
The messenger coughed out loudly, already sweating hard, he crawled back, maintaining a reasonable distance from Remi.
“You should have killed me, I await a more cruelsome fate at Orun for failing a mission”
A bright light suddenly illuminated behind the messenger and with full force, he was pulled into the light and immediately the light died off.
ORUN
The messenger that had faced off with Remi, knelt down before the greater gods of Orun, breathing heavily, trying as much as possible to avoid eye contact with the supreme judges, as they are regarded.
The huge hall, which was made of precious stone, which brought out the beauty in it, with beautiful carving, which were ancient on the walls.
“Excuse us” The Supreme god seated in the center among seven gods said to the palace attendants.
One after another, the attendant gods, disappeared into thine away, finally leaving the Supreme gods and The Messenger.
“I thought your descendant were the bravest and strongest of all warriors here in Orun, Onida, how come?” The god seated at the center asked.
Onida, the messenger, let out a slight cough and slowly raised his head

1 Like

Re: Iranse by Tominix(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
Wow
Re: Iranse by germaphobe(m): 12:04am On Jan 11, 2020
Na so, we don land again. Rami the pilot, devilpen the coordinator, we the flight crew.
Re: Iranse by jayphe(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
*takes a seat* Hey man! Over here. A bottle of chilled Brandy and a roasted full chicken. *sigh* This gonna be a long ride baby!
Re: Iranse by Devilpen(m): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
ORUN
The messenger that had faced off with Remi, knelt down before the greater gods of Orun, breathing heavily, trying as much as possible to avoid eye contact with the supreme judges, as they are regarded.
The huge hall, which was made of precious stone, which brought out the beauty in it, with beautiful carving, which were ancient on the walls.
“Excuse us” The Supreme god seated in the center among seven gods said to the palace attendants.
One after another, the attendant gods, disappeared into thine away, finally leaving the Supreme gods and The Messenger.
“I thought your descendant were the bravest and strongest of all warriors here in Orun, Onida, how come?” The god seated at the center asked.
Onida, the messenger, let out a slight cough and slowly raised his head
“I underestimated him, even at that I got denied access by Iku”
The last god on the left stood up and walked out from the panel, walking closer to Onida.
“May Orisa Oke receive you soul and forgive you of all iniquities” the god said and banged his staff on the ground, almost immediately, white liquid flowed out from Onida’s mouth into the staff, leaving Onida to fall lifeless to the ground, already looking skinny.
Thunderbolt struck everywhere in the huge hall, breaking every statue in the building, crushing them to total dust.
“Orunmila is here”
“I’m divination, I see into the future, I am the present, I am now and I am the past, why don’t you ask Ori before you go into it, why don’t you ask Ori before you decide. Emi ti mo te ku mole, I stepped on death, even Iku is no one beside me, all four winds from the corners of earth are mine, who are you?”
Orumila body glowed brightly, having pure white beads around his neck, his eyes glowed brightly, flowing like a river, his voice echoed even into the depth of the thick pillars of the building, making cracking effect on the ones closer to him.
“Orunmila, what do you want?”
“You are stepping beyond bounds, Remi has support of all the Supreme Highest Order of gods, you are nothing compared to us, Eledumare should have allowed us crush your bones when you rebelled” Orunmila barked angrily.
“Orunmila, you have no business with us”
“Sopona, you’re nothing but just a disease, how come you have attained such high status among Supreme gods” Orunmila asked carefully and summoned out swords from both hands
“You should have known, I’m an elder brother to death, do not dare me, or else I’ll make your bones beg for mercy” Sopona said proudly.
“This is just a fair warning, leave the boy, or face our wrath” Orunmila said and disappeared
NOTE: THIS Novel is just for introductory only. It'll be made available once it is fully compiled.
wink

2 Likes

Re: Iranse by Devilpen(m): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
lemme quickly introduce Foreverpen. Don't worry, you'll love her stories.
Re: Iranse by germaphobe(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Great as always. Hope foreverpen brings the same vibe and banger
Re: Iranse by Devilpen(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
Remi woke up to the gentle tap on his shoulder, with red blurry eyes, he shook his head slightly and raised it up to look at the girl standing before his table.
“Martha” Remi said and wiped his face with his left palm
“Sleeping on duty, how’s job going?” Martha asked and adjusted her glasses , putting up a very bright smile.
“Market is kinda dull today, still have lots of goods on stock”
Martha smiled and took a thorough look at the goods in the mini mart from one shelve to another.
“The goods are always full, when does you shift end?”
Remi looked at the wall clock and squinted his eyes
“Anytime from now” Remi said and pointed behind Martha “There she is” Remi said smiling at the girl that walked in to take over from him.
Remi flew in mid-air as he screwed the florescence bulb carefully to the lamp holder in the living room, holding it lightly to avoid it from being smashed into piece.
“Get down here and eat o” Martha shouted from the dining room bending her head lightly and raising her eyes up to look at Remi who was already down.
“So you haven’t told me what happened at work today” Remi said and pulled the chair directly facing Martha backward and sat on it.
“There is nothing much, just the normal routine, plan new advertising strategy for the business, nothing more” Martha replied calmly.
“But your mood, it not as joyous as it used to be” Remi said calmly trying not to be too serious about it.
“Just some random dude, you know how they always want to hang out with a beautiful girl” Martha said and giggled softly.
Remi nodded his head and raised the water glass up and drank a bit from it and let out a light cough, with a smile on the right corner of his lips.
“Who is he?”
“So you can break his arms right?”
“Nope, just want to know, awon set abelejayan” Remi said and went into a loud uproar.
Remi suddenly stopped laughing turned sharply towards the door and stood up swiftly, making a strong fist.
“What’s wrong?” Martha asked and stood up also and hurried towards him, and held tight to him by the right shoulder in fear.
“Someone is here” Remi replied and walked forward slowly, with every part of his sense organ on alert.

NOTE: THIS IS JUST AN INTRODUCTORY POST TO THE FULL STORY. ONCE THE COMPILATION IS DONE, IT WILL BE PASSED A CROSSED wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Iranse by Bobosneh: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
oya oshe baddest I can't wait for it to be completed
Re: Iranse by germaphobe(m): 7:57am On Jan 14, 2020
Oya oga start already nah, ur boy don d die of suspense
Re: Iranse by Devilpen(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
A cold chilled wind followed next, on every corner of the room with low scary voice humming. The bulb suddenly exploded, which followed next by a loud scream from Martha, who was already visibly shaking.
Slowly a little whirlwind gathered up before them, Remi used his palm to shield his face from the breeze which came hard at him and Martha.
“So this is the one who defeated Onida” the person before them spoke, dressed in purple robe and a sword on his right hand, a spear on the other and a necklace around his neck, which glowed brightly.
“Another Iranse” Remi said and clicked his tongue. “See I’m not the one you should be battling with, why can’t the gods let humans be, and this is civilization, even Olodumare sent another savior” Remi said angrily and made his eyes glowed bright red
“That savior is what even angers the Supreme gods more, I’m trying to be reasonable, the gods seems to be partial, but who am I to question their ways, I have been sent a message and I must deliver”

Remi bashed out into the air, boring a huge hole through the roof of his home, landing hard with his chest on the floor, Remi groaned in pain and turned around, already laying down exhausted.
“I must say this, you’re really strong, no demi god has ever withstand a hit from me, but here you are” The Messenger said as he walked up to Remi who was already bleeding through the nose.
The Messenger held Remi by the right arm and raised up his double edged sword, which was already illuminating brightly.
“Don’t do this” Remi said slowly feeling weak
The messenger smirked and twisted Remi’s hand around and smashed his leg on the ankle
ARRRRGHHGH!! Remi screamed out loud, trying to get the messenger off from him.
SMMACK! The baton broke into pieces immediately it came across the messengers head.
He looked back at Martha who was already shaking on the very spot where she was, denied movement by her legs.
A hard force suddenly sent the messenger off his feet, sending him crashing against a truck with the impact splitting the truck into two halves.
“You don’t look alright” Martha said helping Remi stand to his feet.
Remi freed himself from her grip, holding tight to his broken shoulder, as Martha helped him cleaned the blood flowing from his nose, with her palm.
The right part of the truck moved distance apart from the left, revealing Iranse’s leg. Iranse groaned softly and gathered himself up, shaking his head lightly.
“We have to get out of here” Remi said, seeing Iranse stand up and attempting to proceed with another attack.
Remi held Martha by the waist, and carefully adjusted his arm to hold her tight. Seeing this Iranse dashed at them, holding his sword backward, he summoned out a chain laced with fire out from his left hand and slashed it at Remi and Martha. Remi grinned and with all his strength, he flew into the air, almost with the speed of a bullet, making crack on the ground beneath him. Slightly missing him, the chain gripped the electric pole behind Remi’s former position and sent it straight into ash.
“See you soon” Iranse said and disappeared into thine air.
Martha placed a knock on the door before them, holding tight to Remi who was already weak.
“Hold on” She said and placed another knock on the door, which opened immediately
“Christ” Daniel said and assisted Martha in bringing Remi into the living room.
“How did this happen?” Daniel asked Martha, as he returned from a room with a first aid kit with him.
“Some kind of mysterious man showed up and the next thing was a fight” Martha said as she tried to calm herself.
“Never seen him in a bad shape” Daniel said and looked at Martha and then gave her a smile.
Martha opened her mouth widely and took a careful and closer look at Daniel’s face, confused about what she saw, his eyes looked blind, yet he moved about freely and without any hindrance.
“I don’t believe we’ve met” He said and continued with treating Remi.
“Can you see me?”
“Clearly, the eyes are just closed together, I’m not blind” He replied and finally used a white piece of cloth to clean the blood on Remi’s face.
“That should do” He said and stretched his hands forward, focusing on Remi’s broken arm.

1 Like

Re: Iranse by germaphobe(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ok boss
Re: Iranse by Devilpen(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
“I don’t believe we’ve met” He said and continued with treating Remi.
“Can you see me?”
“Clearly, the eyes are just closed together, I’m not blind” He replied and finally used a white piece of cloth to clean the blood on Remi’s face.
“That should do” He said and stretched his hands forward, focusing on Remi’s broken arm.
Martha watched as cracking sound came from Remi’s arm, and as he unconsciously winced in pain.
“He should be awake by tomorrow”
Martha only nodded her head in reply and sighed, placing her hands on her chin for support.
“There is an empty room upstairs, if you don’t mind” Daniel said and packed up the first aid box.
“Never mind, I will wait here till he comes around” She replied calmly and then focused on the refrigerator beside the edge of the chair where she sat.
“We started a team to go up against Leviathan, seems he and Remi had issues from their lives before, we had to stop the movement and chase back Leviathan, he retreated but nobody knows where, many lives were lost, starting from Incubus, then to Monitor, next was Amina even me, but somehow God still needs me” Daniel said and looked at Martha who was engulfed in the mystery he told her.
“How did you get your powers, cause I’m very conversant with science and all, but I don’t think any science can explain what happened to you”
Daniel smiled and replied
“It’s divine, my abilities, God needed me, I tried running, but once God has set an eye on you, you’ll forever be his, all of us, our powers are either from God, or we were given by gods, by the commandment of Oba Orun” He paused and continue
“See Remi, he is a demi god, I got my abilities somehow, Amina, her powers by the river goddess, Godhand, a result of science somehow, Dynamo, extra ordinary brilliant, Incubus is a demon from hell, doing God’s will, Ewa before she disappeared shares same powers as Remi, he is the source of her power and so on”
Martha smiled and drank from the cup before her before she spoke.
“Aren’t you scared, the burden of having other people responsibility on you”
“Somehow, but once a task, its already a task” Daniel replied and looked at Remi.
“So what’s your side name?”
“The Traveller”

CHAPTER TWO
IKU ON DETOUR

2 Likes

Re: Iranse by germaphobe(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2020
We die here
Re: Iranse by sunkoye: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Doing me gish gish already.....
Re: Iranse by Devilpen(m): 12:09am On Feb 10, 2020
Get familiar with our Upcoming Novel
IRANSE
on

https://iuprime..com/2020/01/iranse.html

I apologies for all the unfinished stories, one or two things came up that needs full attention, promise to get back fully on track by next month, by the Grace of God

#devilpen
#theprimeinsaneuniverse

tominix
germaphobe
sunkoye
bobosneh

and everyone who had showed support so far.
Thank You
Re: Iranse by Tominix(m): 5:38am On Feb 10, 2020
Devilpen:
IRANSE
on

I apologies for all the unfinished stories, one or two things came up that needs full attention, promise to get back fully on track by next month, by the Grace of God

#devilpen
#theprimeinsaneuniverse

tominix
germaphobe
sunkoye
bobosneh

Thank You
glad u re back
Re: Iranse by NoChill: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Update please
Re: Iranse by germaphobe(m): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
Welcome back bro �
Devilpen:
IRANSE
on

#devilpen
#theprimeinsaneuniverse

tominix
germaphobe
sunkoye
bobosneh

Thank You
Re: Iranse by Bobosneh: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Devilpen:
IRANSE
on

#devilpen
#theprimeinsaneuniverse

tominix
germaphobe
sunkoye
bobosneh

Thank You
bro you are welcome back, really missed you here but thank God you are back now. More power to your elbow.

(1) (Reply)

A Good Team Of Experienced Non-fiction Ghostwriters / J K Rowling Best Writer Of The Year. / Plz I Want To Start An Entertainment Magazine Bt I Dnt Knw How To Go About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.