Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Cheapest Data Subscription For Android, IOS, PC Users For January 2020 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cheapest Data Subscription For Android, IOS, PC Users For January 2020 (1317 Views)

Cheap MTN Revamped Data Plan, Other, For Android, Ios, PC Users February 7 2020 / Cheap Data Plans For Android, Ios, PC Users / Cheapest Data Plans For Android & PC Users April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Data Subscription For Android, IOS, PC Users For January 2020 by Vicktour39: 1:12am On Jan 11, 2020
Hello my dear CTG readers, it's been a while I posted on cheap Data Subscription For Android, ios and PC users nevertheless I'm back now.

We are eleven days already into the year 2020 and I'm sure most of us are already speculating on the cheapest data plan for the month of January 2020.

As usual, I'll be exposing some cheap internet data subscription which you might not be aware of and also showing you the best data plans for huge downloads, if you are a heavy data consumer.

Let's get down to business already, these are cheap data subscriptions you can make use of, for the month of January 2020.

Cheap Glo Data Subscription

Truth be told, the Glo subscribers are really enjoying massive data plans for really low amount.

If you are a Glo user and you are not on the Glo Yakata tariff, you have simply been wasting money.

In the Glo Yakata tariff, you will enjoy insane and ridiculous massive data and airtime bonus.

For example, if you recharge N2,500 you will get up to N8000 free airtime to make calls to all other networks and you will also enjoy about 14GB of Data and many more awuf.

Or let's say you recharge N3000 worth of airtime and you subscribe with it, you will be get up to 16GB worth of data which is valid for a month plus up to N10,500 free airtime to call any network of your choice and many more awufs.

All New Glo sim cards are automatically on the Yakata tariff Plan, you can as well migrate to the yakata tariff with your old Glo sim cards.

The only thing that should be stopping you right now is if there is no Glo network in your area.

Tips: Dial *220# to migrate, dial *220*2# to check your Glo Yakata Bonus Balance and dial *127*0# to check your data balance.

Continue reading from source:

https://mydelsu.com/2020/01/cheapest-data-subscription-for-android-ios-pc-users-for-january-2020/

Re: Cheapest Data Subscription For Android, IOS, PC Users For January 2020 by matrixme(m): 2:12am On Jan 11, 2020
How long does the yakata offer last on new sims
Re: Cheapest Data Subscription For Android, IOS, PC Users For January 2020 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
matrixme:
How long does the yakata offer last on new sims
3-4 months
Re: Cheapest Data Subscription For Android, IOS, PC Users For January 2020 by bravesoul247(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
I'm a heavy data user. I'm just hoping it lasts

(1) (Reply)

Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset / NOT Available! Sold Please! Iphone 12mini Locked (sealed! Brand New) / Oneplus 8 Pro 12GB/256GB SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.